Dongwoon

Please

“Oh thanks God you two are safe!” Yoseob cried as Kikwang and I entered B2ST’S apartment. I was on Kikwang’s back since I couldn’t walk properly. Yoseob let out a sigh and went over to us. “You okay, sis?”

“Hmm.” I nodded.

“I was so worried when Doojoon hyung told me that B2uties were running after you two.”

“Yeah. It was scary.” I laughed a bit, remembering what had just happened. “Where is Doojoon oppa?”

“He’s taking a rest in his room. Hahaha… He is probably still shocked as he failed to handle those B2uties.”

I laughed along with Yoseob.

“Excuse me, Haerin needs to take a rest.” Kikwang said, cutting my convo with Yoseob. He carried me to my room. He gently placed me down on the bed and squatted in front of me. “Lemme see your hands.”

I hid them behind my back and shook my head.

“Haerin-ah. Please?” he begged, being serious.

I bit my lower lip and put my hands on my lap, they were formed into fists. Kikwang grabbed my hands and slowly opened it, revealing some scratches on my palms. He winced.

“I-- It’s okay, Kiki.” I tried pulling my hand back but he stopped me. “I--”

“Stop lying.” Kikwang got up and went out from my room. He came back a minute later, holding some things in his hand. He squatted again in front of me. “Gimme your hands.”

“No.”

I was about to hide my hands behind my back again but Kikwang beat me to do that. He grabbed my hands and looked at me with his piercing eyes. “For once, listen to me.”

I stuck my lower lip out and just let him do what he wanted to do. He cleaned my palms with alcohol and dried it with cottons. I winced at the pain. Damn you, Kiki!

He put some ointment on my palms and blew it up, drying it. He also did the same steps to my bleeding knee.

“Done.” he smiled at his work and looked up at me. “Mianhae. You were right. I would only cause problem for you.”

“You could have just told them that we’re friends. Why didn’t you do that?”

He looked down.

Silence.

“Kiki--”

“I won’t ask you to come to any of B2ST’s event anymore.”

“Ki--“

“I won’t ask for your company to do this and that anymore. Sorry for always forcing you, Haerin.” he gave me a bitter smile and patted my head. “Good night.”

I saw him walked out from my room and closed the door. I hissed and laid down on this fluffy bed, my eyes were closed.

Mianhae, Kiki.

 

^^^^^

 

Two weeks had been passed and I was still staying with B2ST. I could easily find some photos of me and Kikwang in many blogs or webs and netizens’ comments were so… freaking annoying. They called me , no good , ugly , etc. Stupid Kikwang why didn’t clear things up in the first place.  Ugh!

Who do they think they are to comment about myself like that? Dammit!

There was a single knock on my door, stopping me from my train of thoughts.

“Come in.” I said, eyes were still on my laptop’s screen.

It was Dongwoon.

I felt my heart stopped beating for a second.

“Am I disturbing you?” he asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Oh no, not at all.” I answered, turning my laptop off. I looked at him and realized that he looked so shy. “What’s wrong, Woonie?”

“Nothing.” he chuckled. “You surely like giving nicknames for people around you.”

I smiled. This boy really looks so handsome, mom!

“Have you eaten dinner?” he asked, walking closer to my bed I was sitting on.

I shook my head. “You?”

He shook his head like a kid and smiled sheepishly. “Wanna go out for dinner with me? There is a new restaurant nearby.”

Whoot? Am I hearing it right?

“S-- Sure.” I stuttered. Why in the world did he ask me to have dinner with him?

“Gaja.”

I jumped out from my bed and tied my hair up in a bun. Dongwoon pulled my hoodie up and arranged my bangs so it almost covered half of my face. “For your safety.”

I melted at his act. He smiled rather sweetly and I found myself subconsciously smiling back at him.

We went to the restaurant on foot. No one dared to speak but it wasn’t an awkward situation. He didn’t hold my hand but he stayed close beside me.

Yet it almost gave me a heartquake!

“Let’s go in.” Dongwoon said as we had arrived at the restaurant. It wasn’t as fancy as those restaurants you might think, but it was a nice place, I could tell ya.

We went inside and a waitress led us to our seats. She looked a bit surprised at first as she saw Dongwoon but being professional she was, she tried to hold her fangirl passion back. She handed us the menu and waited.

“So, what do you want to eat?” Dongwoon asked without looking at me, his eyes were focused on the menu.

“I’d like to order salmon steak and a glass of lemon squash.” I closed the menu and gave it back to the waitress.

He closed the menu and turned to her. “Seafood spaghetti and a glass of orange juice for me.”

“Your order will be done in a few minutes. Please wait up.” the waitress smiled and left. From the corner of my eyes, I could see her jumping up and down in happiness while passing the order to the chefs.

“I think you better give some fanservice for her later.” I giggled.

He let out a small laugh. “I was planning on doing that.”

“That’s very nice of you, Woonie. I bet you’re her ultimate bias.”

“Hahaha… We’ll see later.”

It was a long silence until that waitress came back to us, bringing a tray of our order. She placed it all on our table and slightly bowed. “Enjoy your meals.”

She was about to walk away from our table but Dongwoon stopped her. “Wait up!”

“Yes, Sir?” she asked, a confused and surprised look on her face. I laughed in my mind.

“Are you a B2uty?” he asked with a smile planted on his gorgeous face.

“Y-- Y-- Yes.” she looked down, blushing. “I-- I’m your fan.”

“Really? That’s great!” Dongwoon got up from his seat and hugged that waitress. “Thank you!”

I saw that waitress’ eyes went bigger and she froze. Dongwoon broke the hug off and smiled at her. “Thank you for liking B2ST.”

“A-- A-- Ah, ne.” she stammered. “E-- Enjoy your meals.”

She quickly left and I laughed. “You gave her a heartattack, Woonie!”

Dongwoon laughed along. “Let’s eat.”

We both started eating in silence. My face brightened up as I realized how tasty the food was. “We should have dinner here often, Woonie! The food is awesome!”

He just smiled, sending shivers down my spine.

After finishing our dinner, Dongwoon called that waitress again to pay for our foods. Thanks, Woonie.

“M-- May I take a picture with you?” she asked.

“Sure.” Dongwoon answered.

She looked at me with hope in her eyes. “Would you like to take a picture of us?”

I giggled. “Okay.”

She handed me her phone and she stood awkwardly beside Dongwoon. He placed his arm around her shoulders and her expression changed. She was stunned.

“Smile~” I said.

Both of them smiled and I pressed the ‘capture’ button. I took a nice photo! Yeah!

“Here.” I handed the phone back to its owner and she smiled, mouthing ‘thank you’.

“We gotta go now. Nice to meet you.” Dongwoon smiled and waved his hand at her. He grabbed my hand and we walked out from this restaurant.

It took a while for me to realize that he was holding my hand. I glanced at our intertwined hands and a small smile crept up on my face. I didn’t feel like pulling my hand away as I strangely felt safe and calm.

. Why am I feeling this way?

We arrived at B2ST’s apartment and sat on the couch. He suddenly turned to face me. “So, are we friends now?”

I looked at him in disbelief. Gah! Is he seriously asking me about that? I let out a chuckle. “Yeah.”

He smiled and stuck his pinky fingers out. “Friends.”

“Friends.”

My new day has come.

 

====================

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Ahh finally I can online again! lol xD Oh! Even though I know it was yesterday, I want to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

YOON DOOJOON!

Thanks for my subscribers and my readers, you guys rock~ \m/