Bump

Please

“Kwon Haerin.”

I got off from my seat and walked towards Mr. Kim, my lecturer. Oh no no no, don’t tell me I got a bad mark again this time.

He handed me my exam paper. “Congratulation. 97.”

I felt like screaming my lungs out but hell… I can’t do that in this class, right? “Thank you, Mr. Kim.”

“Yah! How come?” Saeyeon nudged me as I sat down on my seat again.

“Do I look like I know?” I couldn’t hold my smile. I pulled my phone out from my bag and texted Kikwang.

 

To : Kiki <3

I got 97 for Mr. Kim’s exam. Proud? ;)

 

Five minutes.

Ten minutes.

Thirty minutes.

Heck. Where the hell are you, Kikwang? I know he isn’t the type of person who always replies every message he receives, but he usually does that for me.

“That’s all for today.” Mr. Kim closed his textbook. “Thanks for your attention. See you next week.”

Mr. Kim left my class and everyone cheered. I sighed in relief, glad that finally I could go home.

“Oh !” Saeyeon shouted. I shifted my gaze to her only to find her eyes bulged out, she was staring outside. I frowned and she looked at me. “I curse a lot, you know.”

“I know. Why did you shout?”

“Call me crazy or whatsoever but I swear… I. Saw. B2ST’s. Van. Just. Entered. Here.”

I froze. No, I’m sure Saeyeon must be kidding. “Wake up, Saeyeon. You’re no longer in your dreamland right now.”

“I swear under the name of God, Kwon Haerin. I. SAW. THEIR. VAN.”

I approached her and popped my head out from the opened window. My class today was on the 4th floor.

“Where?” I asked, looking below and searching for any sign of Kikwang. I shifted my gaze to the parking lot on the right side of this campus area and saw bunch of people was gathering and squealing, mostly girls.

“OMO! TODAY IS FEBRUARY 6th , HAERIN!”

“AND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH FEBRUARY 6th, IM SAEYEON?”

She sighed and I raised my eyebrows. I still don’t get it, though. “B2ST. Fanmeeting. Here. 5 PM. Got it? And now it’s already 4.43, duh.”

“Oh I see.” I nodded but the next second I widened my eyes. “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY? B2ST? HERE?”

Saeyeon nodded excitedly. “Yeah. B2ST is here. Your oh so hot boy named Lee Kikwang is here.”

I suddenly felt happy but it was quickly replaced with sadness. “I’m going home.”

“You’re not coming with me?” Saeyeon pouted cutely. Oh trust me, if you’re a normal boy, you will easily fall for her. “It’s free.”

“No.”

“Please?”

I swung my bag over my shoulder and started walking away. I walked downstairs with Saeyeon following behind, kept on persuading me to come along with her to B2ST’s fanmeeting.

I was in the middle of the long hallway on the 1st floor when I turned around and gave her the most serious expression I could put on. “I said no.”

Saeyeon had her eyes locked at something behind me, not listening to what I was saying. “Saeyeon, you heard me?”

She still froze like a statue.

“Whatever.” I turned my body and was about to walk when someone bumped onto me. I fell flat on my . “.”

That person reached out his hand, offering a help for me to stand up but I refused it. I dusted my clothes off and looked up at the person who had just bumped onto me. For God’s sake, I almost thought that I was in heaven. This tall boy in front of me… is he an angel?

“You okay?” he asked with his deep voice. I’m sure I’ve ever seen his face before, even heard his voice, but where?

“Yeah. I guess.”

“I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s okay. It wasn’t fully your fault.”

He smiled and it sent shivers down my spine. I blinked, not sure whether I should smile back at him or not.

“You… don’t recognize me?” he asked, looked a bit confused.

“Why the ing hell would I recognize you?”

“You don’t know who I am?”

I furrowed my eyebrows. “One thing I know… you don’t belong in this university.”

He laughed a bit and it was like music in my ear. “Oh how I wish the girls out there were like you.”

I rolled my eyes, slowly getting irritated with this boy in front of me. “If you don’t mind, please excuse me. I need to go home.”

He moved aside, a small smile was still on his handsome face. “Nice to meet you.”

“Whatever.” I walked away from him. What a weird boy.

 

^^^^^

 

I turned the television on and sat down on my comfy couch, a bag of potato chips on my lap. I flipped through the channels but found nothing really interesting so I just let it stop at random program.

“Yeay! Dalmatian!” I smiled when I saw Dalmatian’s Lover Cop mv playing. I’m not into boybands much but I do like this group. I like their sense of music.

I was enjoying their video when suddenly I heard my door bell rang. Who is coming now? I don’t remember inviting someone today.

I walked up to the front door and unlocked it. I rolled my eyes after knowing that it was Kikwang. “You disturbed me. I was watching Dalmatian’s mv.”

“You locked this door. How was I supposed to enter, then?” Kikwang rolled his eyes and got in to my house, walking directly to my living room. He sat down on the couch I sat on before and started eating my potato chips. “You watch Dalmatian but not B2ST?”

“Is that wrong?” I sat down next to him on the couch and crossed my arms. “Because I don’t think so.”

He let out a sigh. We were silent for a good two minutes, watching Dalmatian’s mv together. “Where were you?”

“Huh?” I turned to face him as Dalmatian’s mv was over.

“I came to your university but you were nowhere to be seen. Saeyeon told me you immediately left after a boy bumped--“

“OH MY GOD!” I gasped as I accidentally saw B2ST’s Fiction mv playing on the screen, it was the scene when they’re dancing that penguin dance. No, I’m not shocked because of how good looking they are there but I focused on something in particular, let alone someone.

“Waeyo?” Kikwang asked, turning his gaze to the screen then to me and back to the screen again. “What’s wrong, Haerin?”

I looked back at my television and it was no longer showing B2ST’s penguin dance. “Give me your phone, Kiki.”

“Huh? Wae?”

“Ppaliiiiii!”

He hesitantly fished his phone out from his pocket and handed it to me. I unlocked it and saw that he was still using my photo as his wallpaper. I rolled my eyes at that and quickly went to the photo albums on his phone.

No.

No, not this one.

No.

Shoot. Is he really a camwhore? It’s full of his photos! Where are s’ photos?

My heart skipped a bit as I finally found a photo of B2ST in full-team. I zoomed it in and my eyes widened in shock.

“This.” I pointed at a boy standing beside Kikwang in the photo. “Who is this boy?”

Kikwang looked at me in confusion and turned his gaze to his phone. “Dongwoon?”

My jaw dropped and I loosened my grip on his phone. Thanks God it fell on his lap, not on the floor.

“What happened?”

“I… umm… I…”

“You what?”

I gulped down. ‘Be strong, Haerin. You have to face the reality.’ I took a deep breath before answering him. “I sorta cursed at him earlier.”