You

Please

“Haerin-ah.”

I looked up only to find the smiling Doojoon standing next to the couch I was sitting on. Both of us were left in this apartment, the others had gone for their schedules. He nervously pointed at the empty space on the couch. “May I sit there?”

I laughed a bit. “Of course, duh. This is your place.”

He rubbed the back of his head and smiled sheepishly. He sat next to me and turned the television on.

“So, what is it?”

“Huh?”

“What do you want to talk about?”

He looked a bit surprised. “How--“

“Kikwang always does like what you just did whenever he wants to talk about something serious to me.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah.” I nodded, chuckling. “So?”

“I’m… umm, just curious.”

“About?”

Right after I said that, Dalmatian’s Round 1 mv started playing on the screen. “Whoa! Dalmatian!”

“You like Dalmatian?”

“Not that much, but… yeah I do like their sense of music.”

“Why do you dislike B2ST?”

I arched my eyebrows and leaned back on the arm rest with a suspicious look on my face. “What do you mean?”

“Kikwang told me that you--“

“Aaaahh~ That B2ST’s event thingy?” I nodded understandingly. “Aigoooo~ That bastard.”

“So? Is there anything wrong with B2ST? As the leader of this group, I want to know how people think about us.”

I shook my head. “Nothing is wrong with B2ST, oppa.”

“W-- Wait! What did you just say? Did you just ‘oppa’ me?” he pointed at his face, giving me am-I-hearing-it-right look.

“Y-- Yes. O-- Oppa. W-- Wae? You don’t like it? Do you prefer I call you Doojoon-sshi?”

“No! No! Oppa is better. I like it.” he smiled sweetly. “But… why do you never come to any of B2ST’s event?”

“I just… don’t like it. I… umm, should I explain this?”

Doojoon had that serious look on his handsome face. “Yes.”

I took a deep breath and started. “Well, it’s all related to Kikwang. I’m happy he has reached his dream to be a singer, but… I hate the fact that he no longer has time for me. He often ditches me for his schedules. He often breaks his promise to me. It wasn’t like this when he was still a trainee, though.”

I looked at Doojoon and he gave me a signal to go on. “I don’t know whether you know how it feels to be ditched or not, but… trust me, you won’t never want to feel it. That’s why I don’t like coming to any of B2ST’s events even though Kikwang always invites me to come, I want Kikwang to feel what I always feel. Actually, I do want to see him on the stage but I don’t want to be caught by him. I’m such a childish and selfish friend for him.”

“No, you aren’t.”

“I am, oppa. Honestly, I don’t want to share Kikwang with those fangirls. He is the only one I have here. My dad left me and my mom for another woman and my mom lives in Japan, she has reached her dream to be a fashion designer. I don’t have any family here.” I looked down, playing with my fingers.

“But now you have us, Haerin-ah. We’re your family.” Doojoon put his arm around my shoulders and flashed me a sincere smile. “You’re not alone.”

I returned his smile. “Ne, arasseo.”

“Oh!” he snapped his fingers. “Are you free tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow is Wednesday and it’s my day off. Wae, oppa?”

“We have a performance tomorrow at the park near here. Would you come in?”

“But--“

“Please?”

I shook my head. “No.”

“Just once?”

“No.”

“Haerin-ah. Please?” he begged, giving me his puppy eyes. “I want to see Kwangie’s real smile for once.”

I creased my forehead.

“The smiles B2uties saw all the time during our performances or fanmeetings weren’t from Kikwang’s heart. He just forced it. Even though he didn’t tell me anything, I knew something was bothering him. Later I knew that he always wished that you would come to B2ST’s events to see him.” Doojon held my hands. “You don’t have any idea how long we had to convince Kikwang on the backstage to perform in our first concert. He showed us your message which said that you wouldn’t be coming and he was sad, really sad. Haerin-ah, Kikwang always wants you to come to our event. He wants to share the happiness he feels with you. So… please?”

I closed my eyes, thinking. One try won’t hurt, right? “Don’t tell him I’m coming.”

A wide smile planted on Doojoon’s face. “Okay! South End Park, 7 PM.”

 

^^^^^

 

“Bye, Haerin-ah! Take care!” Yoseob hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek. He waved at me and ran out from B2ST's apartment. Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Junhyung were already outside.

“I’m going first.” Doojoon came to me and ruffled my hair. “Don’t burn this place.”

“Yah!” I slapped his hand playfully. “I’m not a kid, oppa.”

“Whoa! Did you just ‘oppa’ him?” Kikwang suddenly appeared out of nowhere, his index finger pointed at Doojoon.

I just nodded. “Any problem with it?”

Kikwang just pouted and I ing wanted to pinch his cheeks but I didn’t do that.

“Well, take care. Don’t forget to lock the door.” Doojon stepped on his shoes then walked out, waving his hand without looking at me.

“You’re not coming?” Kikwang asked, giving me his sad face.

“No.”

“Please?”

“No.” I shook my head and pushed him towards the front door. “Go. Your fans are waiting for you.”

He turned around and puffed out his cheeks. I just gave him ‘what?’ look and he sighed. He stepped closer to me and kissed my forehead. “I’m leaving. Take care, Haerin-ah.”

“Hmm. Do well tonight, Kiki.”

He smiled bitterly and walked out from B2St’s apartment. Just as he shut the door close, I quickly went to the bathroom and had a shower. After that, I put my casual clothes on and stepped on my high tops. I took a last glance of myself in the mirror and smiled at it. Kikwang, I’m coming~

It only took twenty minutes for me to walk to the park where B2ST was gonna hold an event at. My eyes widened as I saw how many fans were already there. All of them were holding cheering balloons, cheering towels, and anything fangirls would bring to see their idol’s performance.

I decided to watch them from afar, underneath a big tree which was located about forty meters away to be exact.

Not long after that, I saw the MC walked up to the stage and greeted B2uties. After talking about this and that, he finally called B2ST’s members out and they appeared on the stage one by one.

Doojoon. Junhyung. Hyunseung. Dongwoon. Yoseob. Kikwang.

I froze. HELL YEAH KIKWANG IS SOOOOO FREAKING HANDSOME, DUDE!

I snapped back to the reality as I heard the music began playing. It was Shock. Yeah I’m not a B2uty but I do know their songs, duh. After Shock, they performed Beautiful and Fiction.

B2uties clapped their hands after B2ST finished singing and I subconsciously clapped my hands as well. Maaaaaann, it was really awesome!

The MC was back on the stage and talked with B2ST’s members. When Doojoon was talking with him, I noticed Kikwang looking around the park as if he was searching for something or maybe… someone. He sighed not long after that and looked down, pouting.

Were you looking for me?

My eyes accidentally met with Dongwoon’s but I couldn’t tell whether he really caught me or not. Oh no, bad luck!

Without realizing it, the talking session was already over. The music began playing again and this time it was Bad Girl.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of Kikwang during this performance. Every step he took, every move he did, it was all too perfect for me.

“B2UTIES SARANGHAE!” Doojoon shouted as the song was over. “Sadly, we have to end our performance tonight with this last song. I hope you guys will always come to see and support B2ST forever. B2uties mean a lot for us.”

B2ST’s members smiled but I could see one of them faking it. Kikwang.

The music started playing and B2uties went silent.

. Why this song?

My heart thud crazily as Dongwoon began singing.

 

I’m gonna make you love me, I love you.

I’m only happy when you are here, I always just need you.

 

Even though I can’t say it right now, even when I keep getting nervous looking at you, I always think of you.

You don’t know yet, you don’t know my love, I just need you.

 

I want you like this, I just keep seeing you.

In my head, it’s filled with the thoughts of you.

I’m so happy all day, I sing a song for you anytime.

 

I’m gonna make you love me, I love you.

I’m only happy when you are here, I always just need you.

 

Because of you you you you, I only think of you.

You you you, now.

Love me, love me, only look at me.

 

When you are so tired and facing hard times, when you are in pain, I’ll be satisfied if I’m the person you look for.

I’m happy with just that, oh baby alright.

 

I was the silent one who said that I was never going to have one sided love, that I was going to meet someone who loves me.

But you are the girl who broke all of that, how sad this is.

I leave a message on your phone using the emoticons that I thought were so corny.

You are the first girl who changed me this much.

 

I’m gonna make you love me, I love you.

I’m only happy when you are here, I always just need you.

 

Because of you you you you, I only think of you.

You you you, now.

Love me, love me, follow me.

 

Slowly, I will move closer to you.

I will now tell you, gathering up my courage.

 

I love you, I like you, I only need you.

 

Instead of some awkward relationship of love that doesn’t last for thousand of years, the distance between you and I is like a road full of traffic.

It feels hopeless, we aren’t far or close.

I think about time we got closer.

I’m a little impatient, but I’m not being forceful.

I just want to escape the nervousness and uncertainty of losing you.

I want to walk with you on a bright sunny day.

 

Because of you you you you, I only think of you.

You you you, now.

Love me, love me, only look at me.

 

I was speechless. I froze in amusement.

I heard the claps and screams getting louder as B2ST’s members bowed. As if my feet had their own brain, I walked slowly to the stage, eyes were still glued on Kikwang. He was sweating and it made him ier, I might add.

I was on the left side of the stage now where there were fewer fans. I saw B2ST’s members bowed once again and smiled. Junhyung was the first one who turned to my direction and walked down the stage. He caught my presence and opened his mouth but I quickly shook my head, signaling him to shut his mouth up. He slightly nodded and kept on walking down, pretending that he didn’t see me. Kikwang was right behind him, looked so tired.

After all of them were already on the backstage, I gathered my courage up and approached them.

“Haerin-ah!” Yoseob cried. He ran up to me and hugged me. I tickled him and he pulled away, laughing. “Were you here all the time? Was I good?”

“Ani. I just passed by.” I looked over his shoulder only to be welcomed by Doojoon secretly giving me two thumbs up. “I didn’t see your whole performance, but I guess you guys were good since I heard loud screams and claps. Hahaha…”

I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind and a chin placed on my right shoulder. Without taking a look at who it was, I already knew it was Kikwang. Who else dare to do that, huh? “I wish you were here to see our performance.”

“You know I don’t like it.”

I felt him pouting and I let out a giggle. There is no way I would tell you I saw your performance, Kiki.

“Let’s go home, guys.” Hyunseung said while wiping his sweat. He grabbed my hand. “Let’s go to our van, Haerin-ah.”

Kikwang tightened his grip. “May I walk with Haerin? I don’t feel like riding a car.”

“Doojoon is coming with you two.” B2ST’s manager, Joonkun, suddenly said. “Yoseob, you go home with Junhyung, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and me.”

I smiled. Joonkun is a nice person, I tell you. He always let me ‘have’ Kikwang whenever Kikwang asks for it. It seems like he really knows what friendship means.

“See ya!” Junhyung waved his hand and led the others to B2ST’s van.

“Disguise yourself. Be careful.” Yoseob threw two caps to Kikwang then ran back to Junhyung and the others.

Kikwang gave one cap to Doojoon and placed one on his head. He intertwined his fingers with mine and started walking, Doojoon was right behind us.

I felt my heart stopped beating as two girls suddenly appeared a few meters in front of us.

“Kikwang oppa?” the short one asked. She squint her eyes and widened it the next second. “YOU ARE KIKWANG OPPA!”

Heck. B2uties!

They looked down at our hands and gasped. The tall one pointed her finger at me. “YOU! YOU ARE KIKWANG OPPA’S GIRLFRIEND!”

As if on cue, a group of B2uties gathered and looked at me with different emotions, mostly hatred. If only glares could kill, I would have been dead right now.

“Go run away. I’ll handle them.” Doojoon said and stepped in front of us.

“Step backward. Run on three.” Kikwang whispered on my ear. “One.”

We took a step backward.

“Two.”

I prepared myself.

“Three.”

Kikwang and I turned around and ran as fast as we could, still holding hands. I heard the loud screams and footsteps from behind and I guessed Doojoon failed to handle those scary B2uties.

Damn!

Kikwang tightened his grip on my hand and ran faster, dragging me with him. I tripped on my foot and fell down on the hard asphalt. I felt pain on my right knee and realized it was bleeding. Later I knew my palms were also bleeding.

“.” I hissed.

“You okay?” Kikwang asked, concern in his voice.

“Y-- Yeah.” I tried to stand up but failed. It stings like hell, duh!

Kikwang suddenly pulled me behind a bush and covered my mouth with his hand. I saw girls ran past us and sighed in relief as they were completely gone.

Kikwang pulled his hand away and sat next to me, breathing heavily.

I closed my eyes and stabled my heartbeat. “That was scary, Kiki.”

 

====================

LOLOLOLOLOL xD Sorry if it's tooooooo long, guys. I just felt like writing and writing aand writing. *slapped* HAHAHAHAHA! Anywaaaaayy, hellooooo my new subscribers! Thanks for liking this story! kkkkk~ ^^

Oh! Sorry if I can't reply your comments but I do appreciate every single comment you guys post here. :)