Apologize

Please

 

“Good morning, Haerin-ah.” Doojoon greeted me. He was watching Spongebob while eating bibimbap in the living room.

I sat next to him on the couch and cleared my throat. “Morning, oppa.”

He looked at me after hearing my cracked voice. “What happened?”

“A-- Ani. Nothing happened.”

“Liar.” he placed his hands on top of mine and looked deeply into my eyes. “Tell me, Haerin-ah. We’re family, aren’t we?”

I remembered about what happened last night and I was at the verge of tears again but I tried to hold it back. “I think it’s better for me to leave this apartment, oppa. The rumor has disappeared, though.”

“But I like having you here. You make us happier. You make us forget about our tight schedule. You--“

“Us? You sure it’s ‘us’?” I chuckled bitterly. “Seriously oppa, I still think it’s better for me to leave and go back to my own house.”

“Is it because of Kikwang’s behavior these days?”

You got the ball, boy!

“I’m right, aren’t I?” he squeezed my hands lightly. “Maybe he was just tired because of his schedules. Come on, don’t leave. Dongwoon will be very sad! You have no clue how worried he was last night right after he succeeded comforting you. Please, haerin-ah. Don’t let uri magnae back to his old self again.”

“Huh?”

“You don’t know it? Dongwoon has been happier since the day you came here. Hahaha…”

I let out a giggle. “I did nothing to him, though.”

“Please. Don’t leave, Haerin-ah.”

I shook my head. “I can’t. I don’t belong here. I promise I’ll visit you often, oppa.”

He pouted, earning a pinch on his cheek from me. “Don’t break your promise, ne?”

“Arasseo.”

He gave me a friendly hug and I smiled in his embrace.

Thanks God for sending this person into my life. All thanks to You.

 

^^^^^

 

I packed my stuffs in my suitcase, making sure nothing’s left. I put the last thing, which was my bracelet, in my suitcase and sighed. It was a Christmas gift from Kikwang four years ago. You guys may be curious why I still keep it? I myself don’t even know why, hahaha… Kikwang gave it to me on Christmas day, so… yeah.

“Come in.” I said loudly after hearing some knocks on my door.

“You’re really leaving?” Yoseob asked while approaching me who was zipping my suitcase up. I nodded, earning a sigh from him. “I’m gonna miss you.”

“Go visit me often, then. Hahaha…”

“Please let me know whenever you’re free, sis.”

“Sure, Seobbie.”

He grabbed my suitcase and led the way to the living room where Doojoon and Hyunseung were waiting for us.

“Ready?” Doojoon asked.

I nodded and flashed a smile. The four of us walked out from the apartment to the parking lot and accidentally met Dongwoon who had just parked his car.

“Where are you guys going?” he asked, looking at Doojoon, Yoseob, Hyunseung, and last… me.

“Haerin is moving back to her own house.” Hyunseung answered, putting his arm around my shoulders. “We’re gonna drop her off there.”

I saw Dongwoon’s expression changed to the shocked one but it didn’t last long. He turned his gaze to me and gave me an unreadable expression. “You sure?”

I nodded continuously. “I miss my house.”

“Drive safe, hyung.” Dongwoon said, punching Doojoon’s arm playfully.

The leader furrowed his forehead. “You’re not coming?”

“No. I’m tired. Today’s schedules all of my energy.” Dongwoon smiled to his hyung and turned to me. He closed the gap between our bodies by hugging me tightly. I replied his hug and patted his back twice. I felt him tightening his hug. “I’ll see you soon, Haerin.”

I pulled away and gave him a nod. “I’ll be waiting for that time.”

“Gaja!” Hyunseung shouted. I didn’t even realize that the others were already in Doojoon’s car.

“Bye, Woonie!” I waved my hand at Dongwoon and got in the leader’s car.

The ride didn’t take long since my house was actually not that far from B2ST’s apartment. I got off from the car, so did the oppas.

Doojoon opened his baggage and handed me my suitcase. “Here.”

“Thanks, oppa.” I looked at him then at the other two next to him. “Thanks for everything, guys.”

“No problem.” Hyunseung hugged me for a second. “If you need anything, we’re just one phone call away. Got it?”

I smiled. “Ne. Wanna come in?”

“Maybe next time. We have a schedule in twenty minutes, sis.” Yoseob hugged me rather tightly, as if he really didn’t want to let me go. “Take care. I’ll come here often.”

“You better do that, Seobbie.”

We pulled away and Doojoon was the last one to hug me. “Please come to see us if you have time.”

“I promise.” I broke the hug and tried to smile.

Mianhae, oppa. I won’t do that but I can’t tell you.

 

^^^^^

 

I locked the door and the windows, ready to go to sleep. The night was still young but I was already sleepy. Maybe I was too tired, right? For the last five days, B2ST’s members but Kikwang visited me one by one. It was kinda fun having them here to accompany me. The last one to visit me was Dongwoon, he just left a few minutes ago.

Kikwang hadn’t contacted me yet. I got no message or call from him. I didn’t want to call him first, though. And to be honest… I found it annoying. I mean… helloooooooo~ He used to call or text me anytime and anywhere he is, he’s my best friend after all.

I tucked my body under my warm blanket and closed my eyes.

One.

Two.

Three.

Heck. Why can’t I sleep? Aaaaaaaaaaarrrgh!

Three hours had passed but I was still wide awake. I closed my eyes again, trying to sleep. Just when I was about to enter my dreamland, I felt my phone vibrated on my bed. Who the hell sent me a message?

 

From : Saeyeon x)

KWON HAERIN WHERE ARE YOU?

I was too lazy to type the reply so I decided to just give her a call.

“Haerin!”

I could hear a song playing loudly as backsound. “Yah. Yah. Calm down. What’s wrong?”

“Come to Eighty Pop Club right now.”

“No. I’m sleepy.”

“Come here and you’ll be awake for a night long.”

“I’ve stopped clubbing, you know that.”

She sighed. “JUST COME HERE RIGHT NOW, DUUUUUHH!”

“I don’t want to.”

“YOUR OH SO HOT KIKWANG IS HERE!”

“So what?” I rolled my eyes, getting irritated with this girl. “If you have nothing else to say, please excuse me. I’m so damn tired right now.”

“Whatever. I’m just telling you that Kikwang is here and he’s with a girl. Good night.”

Saeyeon hung up, leaving me stunned on my bed. Kikwang is with a girl? Who? His girlfriend?

Without knowing it, I dressed myself up in black off-shoulder top and a short skirt that wrapped my hips perfectly, showing my y legs. I let my hair fall down on my shoulder without doing anything with it and stepped on my black stiletto. I took a last glance of myself on the mirror and smiled. No need to put on make up just to check on something, right?

It had been a long time since I last went clubbing with Saeyeon. What would happen to me this time?

 

^^^^^

 

The music was blasting loudly in the club so I had to cover my ears. I walked through a sea of people, trying to find Saeyeon. I spotted some famous celebrities such as 2NE1’s CL, SNSD’s Taeyeon, Bigbang’s G-Dragon, and 2PM’s Nichkhun here, drinking and dancing like in the movies.

! I can’t find Saeyeon in this place! Ugh! Where the hell are you, Saeyeon?

As I was looking around the club, someone bumped onto me, making me fall. A girl, a really beautiful girl who looked like a goddess, bowed continuously to me. She looked kinda familiar, though. “Mianhae. Mianhae. I was in a rush to go to the toilet.”

“It’s okay.” I said. I touched my right ankle and winced a bit. Did I just sprain my ankle?

“You okay?” she asked, bending down so she could see my expression. “Are you hurt? Where?”

“I-- I’m okay.” I tried to reassure her but it seemed like my expression told the opposite.

“Haerin-ah!”

I heard Saeyeon’s voice and looked up only to see her walking to me. She squatted in front of me, pushing the girl who bumped onto me aside. “You okay? What happened?”

“N-- Nothing. Someone just bumped onto me.” I looked up at that girl. “You can go now, I’m okay.”

She looked a bit unsure but I kept on reassuring her. She finally left me after asking “are you sure you’re okay?” for the 8th time.

“You know her?” Saeyeon asked, eyes following that girl’s track.

“Ani. All I know is that she bumped onto me. Hahaha… But she looks kinda familiar. Wae?”

“That’s her, the girl whom I told you on the phone earlier.”

“Kikwang’s girlfriend?” I tried to stand up but failed. “.”

Saeyeon reached her hand out to help me but I shook my head. I don’t need someone’s help to stand up, do I?

Just when I was about to stand up again, a pair of hands grabbed my arms, helping me up. I could only stand up on my left foot since it was hurt to step on my feet. I sprained my right ankle. Dammit!

I saw Saeyeon looked away and crossed her arms on her chest, looked a bit annoyed. I turned my head to the person behind me who helped me up and my eyes widened.

“Gwaenchana?” he asked, his voice was full of concern.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I closed it and nodded. “Thanks.”

“Why are you here?”

“Saeyeon invited me.”

“It’s almost midnight and you have classes tomorrow, Kwon Haerin. You shouldn’t have been here.”

“It’s almost midnight and you have schedules tomorrow, Lee Kikwang. You shouldn’t have been here.”

Kikwang glared at me.

I smirked in victory. What? Do you think I can’t be harsh to you?

“I’ll drive you home.” he grabbed my hand and started dragging me. I fall forward since I was standing on my left foot only and wearing this ing stiletto. Thanks God Saeyeon caught me before my face touched the floor.

“She can’t walk, Kikwang!” she shouted. “Her right ankle is sprained!”

Kikwang palmed his handsome face and hissed desperately. “Mianhae. I didn’t know that. Jinhee didn’t tell me that your ankle was sprained. Mianhae, Haerin-ah.”

I didn’t give any reply as I slowly felt angry just by hearing he mentioned that girl’s name. Is this what people call jealousy?

Kikwang slipped his right arm under my legs and his left arm under my back, carrying me bridal style. I yelped in surprise and wrapped my arms around Kikwang’s neck in reflex. He laughed. !

“Yah! Stop laughing, Kiki.” I pouted, embarrassed.

He just kept on laughing.

“Put me down, you jerk!” I demanded. “This is embarrassing.”

“You’re embarrassed when you’re being carried by your best friend?”

I heard Saeyeon chuckled. I glared at her and she stopped chuckling.

“Saeyeon-ah, go find Jinhee and tell her I have something urgent to do. I’ll call her later.” Kikwang said, earning a nod from Saeyeon. “Thank you. I’ll drive this girl home. Bye, Saeyeon!”

“Bye, Kikwang!” she replied, smiling widely.

“Bye, Saeyeon!” I said, waving my hand at her, my other hand was still around Kikwang’s neck for support.

“Bye! Have fun!”

I rolled my eyes as I heard Saeyeon’s last words. Have fun? Pfft. What the hell.

Kikwang carried me to his car and gently placed me on the passenger seat. I smelled someone’s perfume, probably Jinhee’s, around me and this weird feeling in my heart grew bigger.

He got in the car and sat on the driver seat. He looked at my upper body then sighed. He leaned closer to me, too close that his cheek almost touched my nose. I felt the heat rushed up to my cheeks and my heart beating faster. I was stunned here. Oh myyyyyyyy~

I heard a click and looked down. Lee Kikwang had just helped me to put my seat belt on.

He giggled, moving back to his position on his seat.

“Yah!” I punched his muscular arm. “What’s so funny?”

He continued laughing. “You should have seen your expression earlier. It was so funny.”

“ you, Kiki!” I pinched his arm but he just kept on laughing.

“What did you think I was doing? You thought I was gonna kiss you?”

I blushed upon hearing his question. “I didn’t think like that!”

“Omo! You’re blushing, Haerin-ah! Hahaha…”

“Yah! I’m not!” I stated, looking outside through the car window. I silently prayed to God. Don’t let him see I’m blushing. Don’t let him see I’m blushing. Don’t let him see I’m blushing.

“Haerin-ah.” I felt his hand holding mine, giving it a light squeeze. “I’m sorry. I really am.”

I kept my gaze outside. “You’re apologizing for what?”

“For… avoiding you. Guilty took over me and I just couldn’t help it. I’m sorry, Haerin-ah.”

“It’s okay, Kiki. You were forgiven ever since. I will never get angry with you. I can’t. You’re the only one I have here.”

It was silence and I was curious about his expression so I turned my head but regretted it a second after that. My eyes met Kikwang’s and we did the oh-so-called staring contest for about a minute. I tried reading what was in his mind through his eyes but I got nothing. His stare sent shivers down my spine but I couldn’t take my eyes off of his.

He leaned in, eyes were still glued on mine. He closed his eyes before gently pressed his soft and warm lips against mine. I was a bit startled at first but some parts of my heart told me to just close my eyes and savor this moment. I could taste the orange juice from his lips, he probably drank it earlier.

He slowly pulled away and I felt the emptiness in a sudden, I was longing for more.

We both looked at each other then noticed that our cheeks went red. Lee Kikwang was blushing!

“Umm… sorry, I… was… umm, out of control. Sorry, Haerin-ah.” he said, looking down on his lap.

“I-- It’s o-- okay.” I stuttered. I leaned back on my back rest and closed my eyes as a reality hit my mind. It was my first kiss, but I’m sure it wasn’t Kikwang’s first. Oddly enough, I felt hurt because of thinking like that.

I banged the side of my head on the car window continuously in order to get this weird feeling in my heart away. It was suffocating me!

Dear Lord, what’s happening with me?

 

====================

Is it long enough? lol xD I gotta go now, have something urgent to do. Bye, guys! Don't forget to leave some comments! I'll post the next chapter asap. Bye yeom! :D

HELLOOOO MY NEW SUBCRIBERS :

xlnceline

mangobythebeii

minminhee98

Shaneriex3

mikimika101

khikhizina

allyoyo

myANCHOVYhyuk

ilysmih_M

meiwai

lululemon_lover24

MySisIsWhack

LollZipopZo

anadd23