Moving

Please

I turned the television on in the living room and went back to the kitchen, preparing for my breakfast. I placed my toast on a big plate and poured milk to my glass. After that, I walked back to the living room while bringing my breakfast to kill my time before going to university.

“…Last night, we got some shocking news from this entertainment world.” the presenter said. “The first one is about B2ST Kikwang’s secret girlfriend. A B2uty gave us information that Kikwang’s secret girlfriend lives in the apartment near B2ST’s and is a college student in Yongsan University--“

What the !

I don’t even know where B2ST’s apartment is, duh! Furthermore, how could they know I go to Yongsan University? Did they just randomly guess it or…

Was I being stalked?

 

^^^^^

 

“Haerin-ah.”

I lifted my head up from the desk and looked at Saeyeon who looked so worried. “Wae?”

“You okay? I mean… no one hurts you, right? B2uties, of course.”

“What are you-- Ah! Ne, I’m okay.”

“Oh thanks God!” she sighed in relief and sat next to me. “I thought something happened to you.”

“Ani. Doojoon told Kikwang about this problem and he has been protecting me ever since. You also realize it, don’t you?”

“Uh-huh. He picks you up everyday after everyone’s gone and stuffs. Aww~ How I wish he was my boyfriend.”

“Go ask him out if you want to. Hahaha…” gah. I don’t know Saeyeon has any interest in Kikwang. Tsk.

“Only to hear him rejects me? No no no. He has someone in his heart already, Haerin.”

I nodded understandingly. “That girl? Aaaahh~ I see.”

Without I realized it, I was deep in thought once again. Kikwang’s offer last night kept ringing in my head. Should I say yes?

Saeyeon gently shook my shoulder. “Kwon Haerin? You sure you’re okay?”

“Eh? Oh? Ne, I am.”

“What’s bothering you? I’m here to listen.” she looked straight into my eyes. I know I can’t hide any secret from her whenever the situation is like this.

“Kikwang offered something to me.”

“And what was it?”

“In order to protect me, he offered me to stay with B2ST’s members… for a while.”

Saeyeon’s eyes looked like they were about to jump out from their pockets. ! It almost scared the hell outta me.

“Saeyeon-ah?”

“And what did you say in reply?”

I quickly shook my head. “I haven’t answered yet. I’m still too confused.”

“Babo. Kwon Haerin is a babo, just like Kikwang.”

“Yah! I’m not!”

“You are!”

“I. Am. Not.”

“You are!”

“Aish! Stop it! You’re not helping at all.” I said, rubbing my temples.

“Don’t reject it.”

My jaw dropped. Is she telling me to live under the same roof with those six handsome boys?

“It’s for your safety, Haerin-ah. You don’t know how far fans could do, right?”

“But…”

“But what?”

“Living with those boys… I-- I can’t imagine that.” I looked down. Seriously, this offer makes me so confused. I mean… I know those boys aren’t gonna do anything bad to me, but… they are boys! B.O.Y.S!

“Kikwang is there so you have nothing to worry, Haerin. Please? Think of your safety, girl.”

A group of girls entered my class.

"Have you heard about that?" the blonde one asked.

"About Kikwang oppa's girlfriend?" the one behind her asked.

That blonde girl nodded. "Yeah. I bet I'm prettier than her."

"She's gonna die anytime soon after B2uties get her identity. Just you wait." the one with long black hair stated.

"She stole my Kiki!"

"Ugh! I hate her!"

"She doesn't deserve our Kikwang oppa."

I heaved a sigh out. After thinking for what felt like forever, I finally made a decision. “Fine. I’m gonna stay there.”

 

^^^^^

 

“WELCOME!” Yoseob ran towards me and wrapped his arms around my petite body. He smiled widely like a kid. “Whoaaaa~ I can’t wait to spend my time here with you!”

I just let out a laugh and he pulled away, still smiling like crazy. I turned my head as I felt someone tapped my shoulder. Doojoon. “Yes?”

“Your room is next to Kikwang’s. I’ve dropped your stuffs there.” he answered simply and excused himself to go to his own room.

Yoseob grabbed my hand and led me to my room. “It means your room is between Kikwang’s and Dongwoon’s.”

I just mouthed ‘oh’ and followed him. He opened the door of my room, revealing a spacious room with sky blue colored wall. We both entered the room and I looked around, admiring my new room.

“Kikwang used to sleep here for about three months after our debut stage. He moved to the room next to this because he thought this was too big for him.”

I just gave a nod. What does it have to do with me? Nothing, right?

“Seobbie.”

Yoseob turned to face me with a shocked expression. “W-- What did you just call me?”

“Seobbie. Wae? You don’t like it?” I bit my lower lip as I thought he would hate it.

“No! I like it. I really do.” he ruffled my hair. “That sounds cute. Hahaha…”

I chuckled. I walked to my bed and sat on the edge of it, he followed as well. “Can you tell me why I was offered to live here? Isn’t it gonna be worse if B2uties know I live here?”

“At least if you’re here, we can control you. I mean… we can make an arrangement about who will accompany you to do this and that so you won’t be alone and get attacked by those scary fans. You don’t know how far fans could do, right?”

Gah. He sounds like Saeyeon, doesn’t he? Hahaha…

“I hope you don’t mind this. It’s just for a while, though. You can go back to your own house after this rumor disappeared.”

“I’m okay with this. Don’t worry, Seobbie.” I flashed him a sincere smile. “Thanks, anyways.”

“No problem.” he pinched my nose and got up. “Go take a bath now. We’re gonna have dinner in twenty minutes.”

“Yes, Sir!” I saluted him and both of us laughed. He stepped out from my room and I went to my bathroom to have a quick bath.

After refreshing myself, I had my very first dinner with B2ST’s members. It was fun since they joked a lot. I knew Dongwoon kept stealing glances at me but I just shrugged it off. Better let him be.

It was already midnight but we were still wide awake. Hyunseung and Yoseob decided to play Wii, Junhyung told us that he was gonna be in his room for God-knows-what, and Doojoon said he would discuss something with Dongwoon in his room.

“Wanna go for a walk?” Kikwang asked as we were the only ones left in the dinning room.

I stretched my arms out and yawned. “Sounds great. It’s kinda boring here.”

He chuckled and followed me to my room. I put my jacket on and tied my hair in a messy bun. I took my last glance on the mirror and linked my arm with Kikwang’s. “Gaja.”

We walked to the nearby park and decided to sit on the swings. Nobody was here so we didn’t have to play hide and seek with fans or so. Thanks to God.

“So?” I started, slowly pushing my legs off of the ground. “Mind to explain?”

“Uh? What?”

“About that girlfriend thingy?”

“Rumor spreads fast.” Kikwang laughed a bit but I sensed something else. “Waeyo? Are you jealous?”

“Hell no, Babokwang.” I rolled my eyes and pushed my legs more so I could go higher with the swing. I looked at my best friend but he just kept on looking down. What’s wrong with him? I didn’t say anything wrong, did I? No, I’m sure I didn’t.

I stopped my swing. “Kiki, you okay?”

He suddenly got off from the swing he once sat on and squatted in front of me, grabbing my hands. He looked straight into my eyes and tightened his grip. I wanted to just look away but something odd was telling me not to. “I just want you to trust me, Haerin. If I happen to have a real girlfriend, I will let you be the first one to know about that. You got it?”

I just nodded, eyes still locked with Kikwang’s.

“Do not listen to any rumor out there. You remember about the girl I’ve been admiring for a long time? She is the only one I love for now. If I find the right time, I’ll introduce her to you.”

I smiled. “Arasseo.”

He returned my smile and placed my hands on his cheeks, his own hands covered mine. “And if you happen to have a boyfriend or a boy you like a lot, please let me know who he is. You know I don’t want you to be heartbroken, don’t you?”

Boyfriend. No way I would have a boyfriend. I can’t easily trust boys. Kikwang is an exception, though.

“Yeah. I know.”

“Good.” he smiled and patted my head. “I’ve promised your mom that I would never let anyone hurt you, physically or mentally. You can count on me.”

I nodded again. Sure, I don’t know why he suddenly became like this but yeah… it’s Lee Kikwang, duh. I can hardly understand his mood swing.

He spread his arms wide and I knew what to do next. I hugged him and he let out a light chuckle. “Best friends.”

“Yeah, Kiki. Best friends.”

 

====================

OMG I THOUGHT AFF WAS DOOOOOOWWWNN! This chapter was crumpled into a paragraph and I couldn't edit it. >< Thanks God it's okay now. *sighs*

Gimme some comments, ne? ^^