Welcome To The Dark World

Darkness Princess

Visions blurred your mind. You open your eyes to find yourself in a room. But the thing is, it isn't your room. 'Where am I?' you thought. You walked out towards your balcony window.

The view you saw surprised you, and you let out a gasp. You weren't in the Light World anymore. From your point of view, you could see the whole town with a different scenery.

Light bulbs lit up the town. The stars shine, and two moons lit up the world.

*The Dark World has two moons and no Sun.*

'The Light World doesn't have two moon.' You glanced around, and the castle wasn't familiar to you either. You were getting dizzy with the new sight that you were seeing. You couldn't take it in.

Then, there came a knock on your door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK ~

The door creaked open and six figures walked into the room. You were on high alert and you watched them with cautiousness. "Who are you?" you asked.

"We are the Dark princes" the six boys said. They the lights to the room, and you could finally see their faces.

"Welcome home princess" they said with a smile. You just stared at them as if they were out of their minds. "I am not your princess. I don't belong here. I belong to the Light world."

"No you don't. This is originally your home. By the way, I'm Minwoo." The guy introduced himself, and held out his hand. You didn't respond to his shake, but later give in.

"I'm Donghyun. This is Hyunseong, Jeongmin, YoungMin, and KwangMin" he introduced. "Yea, nice to meet you. Sorry to cut our meeting short, but I'm going home now" you said.

You walked past them, but then stop. You don't even know how to get home. "Alright, tell me" you said. "Tell you what?" the guys asked.

"How I can go home, duh" you said while rolling your eyes. "Wow, touchy" Jeongmin said. "We keep telling you princess. This is your home now. You belong here" Hyunseong said.

"No! I don't belong here! This is the Dark World. I'm the princess of the Light World. And would you stop calling me princess? That's not my name. My name is ~~~, goddammit!" you yelled in frustration.

"Look. Come with us, and we'll explain everything." YoungMin tried to reach for your hand, but you just backed away and inched towards to wall.

You summoned you bow and arrows and chanted a spell. You aimed at the guys and fired. They didn't move at all. Before your arrow could reach them, it disappeared into thin air.

'What?' You tried to summon another spell, but you could barely form any light. 'What's wrong with my powers?' you thought. "Like we said. Come with us and we'll explain everything" the guys said.

They walked out the door. After a moment of hesitation, you finally followed them.

 

Author's Note: You guys like it so far? Yes, the main character has a totally different personality from all of my other stories. I hope you don't mind. Hehe ^^ Comments?