Not Waiting Anymore

Darkness Princess

Boyfriend rushed into the throne room. The king and queen stared at them in alarm. "What is it boys? Did something happened?" they both asked.

"It's ~~~!" the guys yelled. The king and queen gave them a questioning look. "What about her?" "We might think that she's in trouble!" Hyunseong said.

"How so?" the king asked. "Well, earlier today, all of us just had a feeling of sadness overwhelm our bodies" Donghyun explain. "What did you say?!" the queen asked in alarm.

"A sad feeling just overcame our bodies" Jeongmin repeated. "I see. I didn't know that the feeling was this strong" the king said. "What are you talking about, your majesty?"

"It seems that the princess has used her feelings to call to you for help. You guys must have a very strong bond in order to communicate like this" the king said in surprise.

"Then, that means that" the queen couldn't finish her sentence. "Yes dear, it seems like it. Something bad must have happened to her in the Light World."

"Dear! We can't just sit here and wait for that one year plan of yours to take action. We have to do something now before it's too late!" the queen pleaded.

"Yes I know, we can't afford to wait for things to get worse. We must take action now!" the king said. "Then, is your majesty implying that we go to the Light World?" Boyfriend asked."

The king nodded his head. "Yes, we will need an army of soldiers. We can't let the coarse of history repeat itself again for the third time."

"This time, we are preparing to end this. Once and for all! Boys. I want you to get ready, and prepare yourself for battle. We attack the Light World tonight at midnight!" the king said.

Boyfriend bowed and left the throne room. Everyone else left to go attend to their own matters.

 

Author's Note: OMG! They're going to war! :O UGH!!! I'm sick! This damn summer cold. Being sick is gross! >.< Random tears are just coming out of my eyes the whole day. I don't even know why. O.O Maybe because my nose is clogged or something. Iunno.

And everyone is managing to slightly piss me off today. By everyone, I meant my family. Not you guys. Not my readers. :)

Comments please?