Part 2: The Hidden Secret

Darkness Princess

CONTINUED.....

Years flew by in the Dark World. The new Darkness princess was know throughout the land. She was even know throughout some worlds. News of the Darkness princess has reached the Light World.

It was rumored to believe that the new Darkness princess holds incredible powers. The Light king was greedy, and he wanted that power for himself. So he decided to come up of a plan to capture the princess.

He has many soldiers trained to be in his army. The Light king waited for his chance. Once the timing was right, he would declare war on the Dark World.

Both side fought for the princess. Many bloods were shed from those of the Light and Dark clan. In the end, the Light king captured the Darkness princess and left half of the Dark World in ruins.

The king and queen survived. They swore that they will one day take back their princess. During the time spent in the Light world. The princess was locked up in a tower.

She was never to leave or see the outside world. 'Is this what fate has really become of me?' she thought while looking out of the tower's window.

Two years later, the day has come when the Dark came to declare war on the Light World. Both sides fought again, but to no avail, the Light had won. The Dark had to retreat.

The princess was watching everything from inside her tower. It broke the princess' heart to see the people she love go away. Tears streamed down her face.

"We aren't finished yet! We will take back our princess!" Hearing this, the princess became enlighten. With new hope in her heart, she promised to wait for her people to return and save her.

 

Back to reality -

You stared at the book with a shock and blank expression. You stood there in a daze, and the book slowly fell to the ground. You tried looking through other book for pieces of information about the history of the princess.

It turns out that the king hid all of these books away from you because he didn't want you to know the truth. It turns out that you were really the Darkness princess.

You were never the Light princess all along. Anger filled your entire body, as you stormed out of the library.

 

Author's Note: Getting to the of the story. :) So now you learned the truth. She really is the Darkness princess. :O

BTW, check out this video. It's so sad and cute! Seriously, watch it. <3 ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh6PpS4a4cg

Comments?