One Year Later ~

Darkness Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDuy7USBvkY

Got one last song for you guys (for this chapter). :D Please listen to it. It's very relaxing :) I love piano ^^.

 

A year has passed since the battle with the Light and Dark. Peace has filled both the Light and Dark World. Both worlds are on good terms with each other.

The Light World has a new king, who thankfully, was the complete opposite of the old king. You went back to the Dark World with Boyfriend, and you are now known as the Darkness Princess.

Oh, did I mention that Infinite is there with you too? Teehee. :)

They followed you and Boyfriend back to the Dark world. What will happen to the princes of the Light World? Let's just say they found new ones.

You get along easily with them, which kinda makes Boyfriend and Infinite jealous. Just a little bit *pinches fingers*. ;)

Anyway, back to the main cast. The author is done talking for now. :D

 

Dark Castle - Rooftop

You stared at the two moons and the stars in the sky. The wind blew past your ears. "Ahhhhh, so relaxing." You closed your eyes to enjoy the cool breeze.

"~~~!" Infinite and Boyfriend ran towards you. "What is it guys." "Can you please pick now?!" the boys asked in unison. "Pick what?" you teased, knowing full well what they were about to say.

"God dammit woman! Stop playing games! We wanna know out of thirteen of us, who do you like best?" the guys said. "Like as in friend, brother, or oppa? Or like as in a relationship and boyfriend?" you continue to tease them.

"The second option" they said. "Hmmmm." You tap your finger on your chin and walked back and forth. You examine each of the boys carefully.

"Okay, I made my decision" you said. The boys looked up with happy faces. "Really?! Who?!" You giggled. "First, turn around and close your eyes."

The boys gave you confused looks. "Go on" you said while gesturing a movement with your hand for them to turn around. The boys did as told.

You slowly backed away from them. Being as quiet as a mouse. "We're still gonna be friends no matter who she choose right?" Donghyun asked.

"Are you kidding? I know she'll chose me" Dongwoo bluntly said. "Psh! As if" the rest of the guys said. The guys turned around, and they saw you backing away.

"Yah! ~~~! Get her guys!" You began to run, and the guys chased after you. "~~~! Pick me!" Woohyun said. "I'm way better then all of them" KwangMin said.

You screamed and ran away from them.

 

Author's Note: LOL, that was so cute. X] NOT THE END YET!!! :D

Please comment guys. :)