Paper Lantern Night

Darkness Princess

Days passed. Each day you spent in the Dark World, you find yourself growing closer and closer to Boyfriend. You didn't close yourself off from them.

In fact, you are starting to open up to them. You felt more closer to them. One night, you decided to wonder around the castle. "~~~." You heard a voice call you. You turned around.

"KwangMin, what are you doing here?" you asked. You were more comfortable around KwangMin now. Ever since you got kidnapped, you always avoided him.

"Come with me." KwangMin grabbed your hands and led you towards the rooftop. "What are we doing up here?" "Hey guys! Over here!" Minwoo excitedly waved at you.

"Why do you guys have lanterns?" you asked. "These? It's sort of a celebration thing we do here in the Dark World." "What are you celebrating?"

"It's like a celebration for the lost princess of the Dark World. We've been doing this for a hundred years" Hyunseong said. "Really?" They nodded there heads.

"And now, she's finally back" they said. You didn't want to argue over the topic again, so you just let it drop. "Here." YoungMin handed you a lantern. "Tonight is going to be a full moon" Jeongmin said. "When do we launch these things?" you asked.

"In about five minutes, when the moon is just right" Donghyun said. "It this sort of like a wishing kind of thing?" you asked. "You could say that."

"What do you wish for?" you asked them. "For you to stay here forever, and be happy" they said. "What about you?" 'I don't know. Maybe I want to go back home, but I like it here' you thought in your head.

"Hey, it's time" Hyunseong said. All of you lit up your lanterns, and they flew up towards the stars. You looked over the ledge of the roof, and you could see lanterns everywhere.

'This is so cool' you thought. The guys saw you enjoying the lights. "Do you like it?" they asked. "Yea. We never do things like this in the Light World."

"Have you changed your mind about going back?" Minwoo asked. 'I think I'm starting to' you thought. The guys watch you stare at the floating lanterns. 'I wish you would stay with us forever.'

 

Author's Note: Gonna bet more exciting the next chapter :)

Comments? Talk to me guys.