Starting A War?

Darkness Princess

6:00 PM - Light Castle Dining Hall

You, Infinite, and the king and queen sat down together for dinner. Once the food was served, everyone began to eat in silence. Half-way through the meal, the king made his announcement.

"I have an announcement to make." Everyone shifted their attention towards the king. "I'm thinking about having a war, and defeating the Dark World once and for all."

Everybody was shocked by his announcement, but you were the one that was shocked the most. "Why?" you asked. Everyone turned to look at you.

"Why? Because they captured you. What if they do it again? We can't let you be taken away again" the king said.

"But they didn't do anything bad to me. They've been nothing but nice to me. They didn't even put me in a dungeon, or lock me up in a tower."

"But what if they captured you for good and we can't get you back?! What would happen then, hmmm? And how long will there niceness towards you last?!"

"They aren't bad people! Why do you think that everything the Dark do is bad?!" You and the king argued back and forth. The dining hall went dead silent.

No one dare to say a word. You and the king were glowering at each other. "Behave yourself princess. You wouldn't want to anger me now would you?" the kind try to calmly talk.

You just stared at him for five seconds until you ran out of the dining hall. "~~~!" Infinite called you. The queen was confused by your sudden outburst.

"Dear what's wrong with ~~~? Why is she suddenly behaving like this? She never talked back to you before." "I don't know, but I think she needs to be taught some discipline again."

The king glared at the door were you left the room. Infinite couldn't help but to feel worried for you.

 

Meanwhile -

You ran as far away from the dining hall as you possibly could. 'What is he thinking? Starting a war? They aren't bad people! What good is fighting gong to do?'

"Hello your highness.' the maids bowed to you. You bowed back to them. 'I need someplace quiet to think and be alone. Someplace they will never find me.'

You turned the corner and immediately thought of the perfect place. 'Oh. I know!'

 

Author's Note: Don't worry, the next chapter might leave some of you shocked. :)

Comments?