Light vs. Dark

Darkness Princess

12:00 AM - Midnight: Dark Castle

"Everyone ready to go?" the king asked. They nodded their heads. "All right, get ready to open the portal to the Light World" the king said. The king, queen, and Boyfriend crowded together in a circle and chanted a spell.

The dark portal opened and the knights went in first. The king and queen went in second, mounted on their steed. Boyfriends were the last one to go in.

The dark portal closed and vanishes into thin air.

 

Light World: Tower

You hugged your knees and rested your head on them. 'Being locked up is boring. This dungeon air is bad for my skin' you thought. Suddenly, the sky began to turn dark.

The shadow on the window moved, and you lifted your head up. You saw the shadow moved, and got up off the floor. You ran towards the window to get a better view.

You eyes widen as you saw the dark portal in the sky. 'I knew they would come and rescue me.' Right before your eyes, you saw the Dark clan come out from the portal.

They charged towards the Light Castle, and fired their magical attacks. You saw Boyfriend fighting a whole bunch of guards. "Where the hell is ~~~?" Hyunseong screamed as he slashed an enemy.

"Guys! I'm up here!" you yelled. Boyfriend turned to look up at the tower where they heard you calling for them. "~~~! Stay there. We're coming for you."

'Where else would I go? I'm locked up in a tower for goodness sake!' you thought. Boyfriend fought their way towards the many guards.

They took them down easily, until they reached the front doors of the castle.

"Well well well, look who came back." Instantly, Boyfriend turned their heads to face Infinite. "Outta the way! We don't have time for you" YoungMin said.

Infinite just stood there and smirked at them. "If you don't move, then we'll make you" KwangMin threatened. Boyfriend charged at Infinite.

"Wait!

 

Author's Note: Who said "wait?" LOL Cliffhanger XD

BTW, CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR? PLEASE CHECK OUT MY FRIEND'S FANFICS. HER NAME IS KAWAIIKUKKI. PLEASE SUPPORT HER STORIES. THANK YOU :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/40560/seoul-search-kpop-shinee

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/49881/i-m-not-normal-anymore-kpop-mblaq

Please support, and spread the Asianfanfic family love. LOL XD