Being Locked Up

Darkness Princess

You stormed out of the library and walked towards the throne room. You slammed the doors opened. Everyone in the room turned to look at you.

"You!" You pointed a finger at the king with an angry glare. "What has gotten into you?! Is this any way for a princess to behave?!" the king yelled in an outrage.

"Shut up, you old geezer! I'm through behaving like a prissy little princess! You lied to me. You lied to everyone!" you screamed at the king. "Behave yourself now! Unless you want me to teach you a lesson" the king said through gritted teeth.

"Why did you take me away from my people?! I never belong here in all my life. I belong with the Dark!" "Silence, you little-"

"SHUT UP!" You were on the verge of going out of control. You drew out your bow and arrows and fired a dark attack at the king, missing him by an inch.

Everyone in the room stared at you in shock. You looked like you were about to go on a rampage. "How did you learn to use a dark attack?" the king asked with shocked eyes.

"What? Are you that stupid that you don't know. This power has been sleeping inside of me for hundreds on years. Now that it's awake again, I'm going to use it to kill you and end your evil scheme."

You drew your bow again and chanted a spell. "Stop her now!" ordered the king. You fired, but the king dodged your attack. Guards were piling into the throne room.

You fired at the guards, but there were to many of them. They chanted a spell to make your body numb so that you couldn't move. "You !" you said, letting out your anger towards the king.

"My my, what a bad mouth you have princess. I let you live in the castle and gave you so much freedom, and this is how you thank me?!" the king sneered.

He kicked you in your ribs. "Ahh!" You double over in pain. "You ungrateful little vermin. Take her to the tower, and be sure to lock her up tight" the king ordered.

"Yes! Your majesty!" the guards chorused. Infinite was watching the whole thing. They were so shocked that they couldn't move or say a word.

The king passed by them and smirked. "If I find you helping her escape, all of you will suffer the same fate as her. Is that understood?" the king threatened.

Leaving Infinite speechless, the king walked back to his throne and sat down. Acting as if nothing had happened.

 

Author's Note: Oh my god!!! That king is so freakin EVIL!!! The princess is locked up in the tower again. Nooooo!!!!!!!!!! D:

Comments?