Mission Start: Infiltrate The Dark Castle

Darkness Princess

10:00 PM - Light World's Castle

"Ready to go guys?" Sunggyu asked. The other's nodded their heads. "Okay, get ready to make the portal." Infinite are on the rooftop of the Light castle.

They all formed a circle and chanted a spell together. A white portal appear on the ground in front of them. They jumped into the portal one at a time, and was transported to the Dark World.

The portal opened up and Infinite landed on the Dark castle's rooftop. Sungjong looked around the castle. "Wow, pretty spacious here." "This is no time to be admiring the enemy's castle. Stick to the mission!" Dongwoo yelled.

"Araso araso. Sheesh! I can't even look around." "So how are we gonna do this?" Woohyun asked. "We'll split up in groups of two. One has to be a group of three" Sunggyu said.

"I call the maknae!" Sungyeol raised his hands and dragged Sungjong away. "Hey!" Hoya tried to tell the two Sungs not to split up and make any noise, but it was to late.

Sigh. "Those two idiots better not get us caught" Hoya said with a frown on his face. "Don't worry. Okay let's go." It was Sunggyu, Hoya, and Dongwoo in one group, and L and Woohyun in another group.

The boys split up to go search for you. The two Sungs were about to turn the corner when a guard walked by. Sungjong was about to screamed, but Sungyeol put his hand over his mouth and they both hid behind a wall.

The guard passed by them without noticing them. 'Phew' they both thought in their minds. "Let's check that room." Sungjong pointed to a room at the end of the hallway.

They quietly walked through the halls and slowly opened the door. The room was dark, and the only light that came in was through the window.

They both looked around, and saw someone sleeping on the bed.

They walked towards the bed, and realized that it was you. A smile spread across their face. "~~~!" Sungjong screamed while hugging you in a death grip.

"GAH! What the hell?!" You grabbed Sungjong in a head lock. Before you could snap his neck, Sungyeol the lights. You gasped when you saw them.

"What are you guys doing here?!" you slightly whispered and hissed at them. "Owww, was it really necessary to choke me?" Sungjong whined while he massaged his throat.

"We're here to rescue you" Sungyeol said. "What?!" "Hurry! There's not much time, the guards could be here any-" "Hey! what are you guys doing here?!"

The three of you turned around and shifted your attention towards the door.

 

Author's Note: Cliff hanger!! XD BTW, I've been asked which side the princess really belongs to. DON'T worry about that. It will be explained later in the story. :)

Comments?