Explanation - The Other Story

Darkness Princess

You followed the six boys through the halls of the castle. They led you towards a big living room. Sitting in front of the fire place, was the king and the queen.

"~~~, our lost princess has return" the queen said. You sigh. "I am not your lost princess" you mumbled. "Oh, but you are dear" said the queen. "Why does everyone keep saying that?" you asked.

"Haven't you ever read the story about the old legend?" asked the king. "Yes. It said that the Dark wanted to steal the Light princess, so a battle erupted. The Light won, and the Dark retreated. They promised that one day, they would come back for the princess."

"Precisely, and that day has now come." The queen handed you a book. "Here. Take a look at this." You took the book and opened it. The story was similar to the one written in the Light World. You read it.

The Dark World promised to come back for the princess one day. The real story said that the Light World were the ones who actually kidnap the Dark princess.

Your eyes bugged out when you read the last sentence. "See? That means that all along, you are the Dark princess. Not the Light princess" the queen said.

"The Light World captured you from us and they fooled you into thinking that you are the Light princess" the king said. "No! I won't believe it. You guys probably made this lie up, just to keep me here away from my home.

"But we're telling you the truth. How long are you going to believe that lie?" the guys pleaded. "Yea right. This story is the total opposite from the story of the Light World." "They're the liars ~~~. We're telling you that you really belong here."

"Ugh! This is so annoying. I not going to listen to anymore of this. I'll be going home soon anyway" you said. "Exactly how are you planning to do that?" Donghyun asked.

"My oppas will come and rescue me." "Heh. They are only asking to die, if they set foot in our world. They'll be losing about one fourth of their strength" Hyunseong said.

A sudden thought came into your mind. "How come you guys didn't look that weak when you came to our world?" "We do. We lose one fourth of our power when we step into each others' world." KwangMin explained.

'So that's why my powers weren't working' you thought. "Anyway, enough said. We have to prepare you for the coronation" YoungMin said.

"What coronation?" "Your welcome home party" Minwoo said. "Ugh! For the final time. I don't belong here! I'm going out for a walk." You turned to leave and you see them following you.

"Don't you dare follow me. I want to be alone. If I see you stalking me, I will kick your asses." 'Whoa, She's hardcore. Threatening us like this' the guys thought. The queen walked up to you.

"Oh, ~~~, wait! Before you leave, wear this." She handed you a hoody. You gave her a questioning look. "They're your disguise. We wouldn't want people recognizing you, now do we?"

"People don't even know me here" you said. "Oh but they will, once they look at your face. You so much represent the princess from a hundred years ago."

"Yea right. How can a hundred year old princess look like me?" you asked. Jeongmin showed you a picture of the princess. You were surprise to find that she looks exactly like you.

'No way. That is so weird' you thought. "See? That's why that disguise will come in handy" the queen said. You put on the hoody and left the castle. "What if she gets lost around town?" KwangMin asked.

"Just follow her close behind. We wouldn't want anything to happen to her" said the queen. The boys nodded and left to go find you.

 

Author's Note: Wow, that was long. Hopefully I didn't confuse you guys. Comments? Talk to me guys. :)