Allies United? :D

Darkness Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M79tap3P1qA

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE YOU READ! IT TOTALLY FITS THE MOOD. :D THANKS.

 

"Wait!" Boyfriend stopped charging at Infinite. They turned their heads towards Sungjong. He gave them a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, we no longer consider you as enemies" Dongwoo said.

Boyfriend gave them all a confused look. Woohyun chuckled. "~~~ told us everything. She said that she was really the Dark princess. After she found out, she burst into the throne room and told everyone the truth."

"So it seems like she really isn't the Light princess after all" Hoya said. "So what now?" Boyfriend asked. "We go rescue the princess, duh" said L as he stuck his tongue out. ---> :P

"Isn't that what princes are suppose to do?" Sungyeol smiled. "Alright guys. As much as I love to be all goody-goody with each other, we don't have time for that right now" Sunggyu said.

"Right, let's go save ~~~!" With that, Infinite and Boyfriend fought their way through the chaotic war. They went past many guards without breaking a sweat.

 

Meanwhile - In the tower

You sat on the squeaky bed, waiting for the guys to come and bail you out. You heard clashes and clangs towards the door. You stood up from your bed.

Boyfriend opened the door. "I knew you guys would come!" you beamed. They stepped aside and Infinite walked in. "Omo! Oppas, you're here too?!" you asked in shock.

They nodded their heads. "But, why are you with them?" You pointed to Boyfriend. "~~~-ah, do you disapprove of our treaty together?" Sunggyu asked, while he opened the door to your cell.

"Treaty?" You stood there for a moment before you realized what he meant. "Omo! So that means that-that" you couldn't finished your sentence.

"Yup ^^. We're friends now" both Boyfriend and Infinite said. A smiled spread across your face. "Yay! I'm so happy for you!" you ran towards them, but Dongwoo stopped you. "Alright princess calm down" Dongwoo said as he held out his hand to stop you.

"We can celebrate later. Right now, we gotta get out of here because all hell broke loose" Hoya said as he tilted his head towards the window.

"Right, let's get out of here" You said as you summoned your weapon. "To war!" You charged towards the door. Boyfriend and Infinite followed right behind you.

"Why is she so damn happy about going to war?" Hoya asked. "Maybe she's just happy that she's not locked up anymore" YoungMin said.

Everyone laughed.

 

Author's Note: OH YEA! 300 SUBSCRIBERS TOTAL!! ^^ THANK YOU SO SO MUCH GUYS! XD I WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU. SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!! <3 SARANGHAE, MY READERS.

PS: I'LL DO A SPECIAL UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS ^^ ALSO, THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HELP OUT MY FRIEND KAWAIIKUKKI. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING HER STORY ^^

WHY AM I WRITING IN CAP LOCKS? BECAUSE I'M SO DAMN HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. SPECIAL UPDATE FOR MY READERS. ENJOY MY PRESENT FROM ME TO YOU. :D