Time To End Everything

Darkness Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVqxi4VHWkk

Please listen, I think it seems like a good battle theme. :D I feel in love with this song. :)

 

You, Boyfriend, and Infinite charged your way through the many guards that never seems to end. "Where the hell do they keep coming from?" the guys asked in irritation.

"Must be because of the king. He's to much of a wuss to fight his own battles" you said. Finally. After fighting your way through, you guys finally reached the front doors of the castle.

It still looked pretty chaotic outside. "Where is that ty person who calls himself the king of this world?!" you screamed. Boyfriend and Infinite stared at you. ---> O.O

"Whoa, she seems pretty ticked off right now" Boyfriend said. "Of course she would be. The guy locked her up in a tower" Infinite said while they were still staring at you.

You ran towards the crowd to go look for the Light king. "Let's go help her" Boyfriend said. Infinite nodded and follow. You ran around until you spotted the Light and Dark king fighting each other.

'Aha!" You drew your arrows and fired at the Light king. "Heads up!" you yelled. The Light king looked towards you, and your arrow hit his armor. Knocking him off his horse.

"Annyeong ~~~." The Dark king waved to you. You happily waved back. "Okay guys seriously, is she bi-polar much?" Boyfriend asked. Infinite shrugged.

"~~~!" The Dark queen rode towards you and mouthed off her steed to hug you. You gladly hugged her back.

*Yes, the queens for both sides are fighting this battle too. Seems like the Dark queen won. :)*

The Light king got back up on his feet. You raised you hands up towards the Dark king. "I'll settle this" you said. He smiled at you, and moved to the side.

You drew your arrows again and fired at the Light king. He blocked you attack with his sword. He fired an attack back at you. You jumped out of the way, but you didn't see his second attack coming.

It made a cut on your side. Blood was running down your side. "~~~!" Boyfriend, Infinite, and the queen tried to helped you, but the Dark king raised his hand up. "Do not interfere."

"But-" "Trust me, ~~~ can handle this by herself." The Dark king reassure them. They turned their attention back towards you.

'Crap. I'm running out of energy. Gotta make this late attack count.' The Light king charged towards you. Before he could finish you up with a final attack, you disappeared.

'Were did that brat go now?' The Light king glanced around. KwangMin was watching you, and he smirked to himself. Knowing where you would appear next.

You appeared behind the Light king. "Over here!" you yelled. The Light king turned around, and you fired an arrow towards his chest. He gasped.

"You little-" The king fell to the ground in his pool of blood. You huffed out some air, and slumped to the ground. "~~~!" Everyone rushed towards you.

You covered your wound with your hand. "It's okay. I'm fine. Everything is over now." The Light clan saw that their king was slain, and they dropped there weapons.

"The Dark clan has won!" the Dark king yelled. Everybody cheered. The Light clan went on their knees and bowed to the Dark king. "Don't worry, we won't kill you" he said.

"Instead, let's form a treaty between the Light World and the Dark World. Now that the evil king is gone, you people have nothing to fear" the Dark king said. Once again, everybody cheered.

You sat on the ground smiling. 'At least they won't cause trouble anymore' you thought.

 

Author's Note: Finally! War is over! Peace will once again fill the land. :)

Comments?