Operation: Get Back Our Princess

Darkness Princess

Infinite was in the Study room, thinking of a plan to take you back from the Dark. "You guys got any ideas?" L asked. "Nope, nothing." Everybody heaved a sighed.

"How about we bring an army with us and take her back?" Sungyeol suggested. "I don't think an army is necessary. We just have to sneak into the Dark World and take her back" Sunggyu said.

"Can we pull it off hyung?" Sungjong asked. "Yup. We can't risk going with an army, that would draw too much attention." The others nodded their heads.

"You do realize that it would take a lot of magic to get there right, and that we would lose one fourth of our magic when we get there?" Hoya stated.

"Yes we know, but they pulled it off. We could do just the same" Woohyun said. Just then, the door slammed open. Infinite shifted their attention towards the door.

"Have you come up with a plan yet? The Light World is falling into chaos with the princess gone" the king said.

*I forgot to mention. You (the princess) have the largest amount of magic in the world. Whichever world the princess is it, they gain additional magic. So the princess is kind of like a battery that supplies the world with magic.*

"It isn't that bad your highness" Sunggyu said. "But what if other worlds come and attack us?" the king asked. Infinite remained silent.

"Please tell me you already have a plan ready" the king pleaded. "We do. We'll be heading out tonight." "Oh thank you. Please prepare everything, and get back our princess."

"Yes! Your majesty!" With that, Infinite left the rooms to go prepare their weapons and supplies. 'Don't worry ~~~, your oppas are coming to rescue you.'

The king watched them with a gleam in his eyes. 'Everything is going according to plan. Once the princess returns, the Light World will be complete again.'

With that, the king left to go to his throne room.

 

Author's Note: I smell something fishy going on. -.-

COMMENTS! :] Thanks ^^v