Home - Something Feels Different

Darkness Princess

The portal opened, and you and Infinite jumped out. As always, you landed on the rooftop. You covered your eyes from the blinding rays of the sun.

*I forgot to tell you. Time flows differently in each world. One day could be a week of a year. Just saying. :)*

"Does your eyes hurt? I guess you forgot how bright the sun was because you've been stuck in darkness for a long tim" Hoya said. He was right. You felt like a vampire burning in the sun.

"Is that ~~~?! Has our light princess really returned?!" The queen ran to you in joy and hugged you tightly. "Oh my! What are these horrible dark clothes?!"

The queen stared at your clothes with a disgusted look. "We need to get you changed right away. Maids!" The maids came and dragged you up to your room.

"Is our princess finally home?" the king asked. "Yes, your majesty. She's home safe and sound" Infinite replied. "Ah, good." 'Things are back to normal now' the king thought.

"Dear, did you see what ~~~ was dressed in? Horrible black clothes I tell you!" the queen said. The king seems to be deep in thought , and didn't pay any attention to her.

 

Meanwhile - Back in your room

The maids finished dressing you in white clothes. They bowed to you and left your room. You look around with a blank expression. 'It feels weird being back home.'

You decided to leave your room and walk around the castle. You mindlessly walked around while thinking of what was going on in the Dark world.

'I wonder what's going on back there. I even wonder if the guys missed me.' "~~~!" Someone interrupted your train of thoughts. "Oh, Sungjong oppa" you said.

Sungjong ran towards you and stop to catch his breath. "Mianhae about what I did to you back at the Dark World" you apologized to him.

"Don't worry about it. You were probably just scared, and you use self-defense." You nodded your head. "Did you need something oppa?"

"The king wanted me to tell you that he wants to make an announcement during dinner." "Okay oppa, I'll see you then." With that, you skipped off in a random direction.

Sungjong eyed you suspiciously. 'Weird. She seems more deadly and vicious when we were in the Dark World.' Sungjong remembered the painful head-lock that you did to him.

He touched his throat. 'It's probably just my imagination.' Still thinking about your different behavior, Sungjong walked off in the opposite direction.

 

Author's Note: Finally back home. Wonder what's going on in the Dark world. :O

Comments? :)