Caught - Return To The Light World

Darkness Princess

You, Sungjong, and Sungyeol turned around to find the rest of Infinite. "What?! All of you came?!" "Of course! Hush up ~~~, otherwise the guards will-"

"Hey! What are you doing in the castle?!" the guards yelled. "Uh-oh, busted." "Shut up, Sungjong. Quick! Let's get out of here!" Dongwoo shouted.

"Wait-" "Come on ~~~!" Woohyun grabbed your hand, and the eight of you dashed out of your room. "Stop!" the guards yelled. "Make us!" Dongwoo said as he stuck his tongue out at them.

"Which way was it to the rooftop again?" Hoya asked. You and Infinite turned at a random corner, and hid behind the wall. The guards passed by them.

"This way" L said. Everyone followed, and you guys ended up on the rooftop. "Okay, get ready to make the portal" Sunggyu said. Infinite formed into a circle and chanted a spell.

Just as the portal was about to open, a Dark attack hit it and the portal disappeared. "And where do you think you're going with our princess?"

Everyone turned there attention to Boyfriend, who was on the rooftop. Literally.

"You mean our princess." Infinite sneered. "No, she ours." The atmosphere was heating up, and another battle was about to break out.

"~~~, come here" YoungMin said. You were about to take a step forward until L stopped you with his arm. "She's not going anywhere but back home with us."

Sigh. "I guess we have to do this the hard way." Boyfriend and Infinite drew out there weapons. Both sides started reciting spells again.

In less than a minute, the whole rooftop has turned into a battle field. "Woohyun, make the portal! Hoya, help him out!" Sunggyu said. Both of them started to recite the spell again.

In a matter of seconds, the portal was ready to go. "Let's go guys!" Before you could say anything, Dongwoo grabbed you and headed towards the portal.

"No! Wait-" "~~~!" Boyfriend saw you escaping with Dongwoo. They tried to fire an attack, but Infinite beat them to it. "See you later, ers!" Sungjong winked at them.

The portal disappeared, and you and Infinite were gone.

"No! They took her!" Hyunseong slammed his weapon onto the concrete floor. "She's gone again. We can't let this continue" Jeongmin said.

"There's only one thing to do" Donghyun said as he stared at the spot where you disappeared. "What hyung?" the rest chorused together.

"This means war."

 

Author's Note: Something big is coming. D:

Comments?