Coronation - Welcoming Party

Darkness Princess

Today was the day for your coronation. You were to tired to argue with everyone, so you let them have their way. 'They won't listen to me anyway, might as well just go with the flow.'

You were in the wardrobe room. Maids were attending to you, putting on make-up and doing your hair. You just sat still and let them do their job.

Everyone else was busy with the decorations, food, and guest arrival. Boyfriend was busy setting up for the party. In fact, everyone in the castle was busy.

Everything was finished by four o' clock. Boyfriend and the queen and king were waiting for you outside of the wardrobe room. You walked outside, and everyone stared at what you were wearing.

Being the badass that you are, you choose this dress instead of a big poofy girly one. "Oh ~~~, you look so cool" the queen beamed. Her reaction surprised you.

You thought that she would be screaming at you to change into something more girly, but she approved. 'Wow. Back at home, the queen and king would have never let me were anything like this. I think I'll like it here' you thought.

The guys were still staring and gaping at you. "What? I don't like girly dresses" you said. They snapped out of their trance. "Shall we go greet the guest?" the queen said.

She linked her arm with yours, and dragged you towards the ball room. You, Boyfriend, and the king and queen greeted the guests together.

After the greeting, you went to followed the king and queen towards the stage. "Everyone, may I have your attention?" the king asked. The room turned silent, and all eyes shifted towards the stage.

"I would like to announce that after a hundred years, our Dark princess has finally returned home." 'No I'm not' you said in your mind. The king gestured for you to come forward. 

Everyone stared at you and gasped. Whispers were heard throughout the ballroom. "She looks exactly like the princess from a hundred years ago." "She looks so cool."

'They call me cool here, but back home they just call me pretty' you thought to yourself. You didn't mind the attention you were receiving.

"I would like you all to welcome our princess" the king said. Everyone cheered and clapped, and the party resume. 'They might be happy now, but I wonder what would happen to them if I went back to the Light World.'

Questions filled your head as you try to enjoy the party.

 

Author's Note: Slow summer. -.- I just wanted to post this up. After all, there needs to be a welcoming party. :) Comments please. :)