S.O.S. - Feelings From The Princess

Darkness Princess

You walked around the jail cell of the tower in frustration. "AHHHHH!" you screamed your lungs out, and slumped to the floor. 'Somebody help me. Get me out of here.'

You hugged your knees and cried, wondering how you're ever going to get out. You have tried to use magic to escape, but the cell was spell proof. So there in no way for you to get out.

'Somebody. Please. Get me out of this hell hole.'

 

Meanwhile - Back at the Dark World

Days have gone by, and everything just feels empty without you. The queen cried everyday, hoping that you would return to the Dark World. Boyfriend didn't have the energy to do anything.

All of them would go off in their own corner of the castle and think about you. It seems as if a dark and gloomy atmosphere was hanging around the castle.

Boyfriend have tried to persuade the king to go back to the Light World and get you back. Doing this would be very risky, but nonetheless, the king agreed.

The only catch to this plan is that they have to wait for another year to go back to the Light World. Boyfriend were scattered throughout the castle, having heavy thoughts in their minds.

They were thinking about you every time of the day. 'I wonder what she's doing right now?' they all thought. Suddenly, a feeling of sadness overwhelmed their bodies.

'What was that?!' they all thought in alarm. The six of them ran around the castle, hoping to bump into each other. Finally, all six of them met up on the rooftop.

"Did you guys just feel that?!" they asked in unison. "Did a feeling of sadness just overwhelm your body just now?" Donghyun asked. "You too, hyung?!" the rest asked in disbelief.

Donghyun nodded his head. "You guys don't think that ~~~ is in trouble do you?" Minwoo asked, looking really worried and ready to cry.

They were silent for a moment, until realization hit them. O_O! "We need to go to the Light World, now! I sense that something bad is going to happen" Jeongmin said.

"Let's go inform the king first!" the twins said, running ahead of everyone else. "The king and queen aren't going to like this one bit" Hyunseong said.

The six of them quickly dashed towards the throne room.

 

Author's Note: OMG!!! Bad things are happening. >.< Wonder what's going to happen next? :O

Comments?