Epilogue: Darkness Princess

Darkness Princess

Once upon a time, there lived two world who were opposites of each other. They are the Light World and the Dark World. These two worlds have fought each other, shedding each others' blood.

Only one person can be the savior of these two world. A princess whose great beauty matches here powers. Her name? It's ~~~. Who she is? She is none other than the Darkness Princess.

She who slay the Light king, and brought everlasting peace to both worlds. She is the heroine of this tale, and the person who changed the course of history.

SHUT ~

You closed the book and heaved a sigh. 'Who ever knew that a fairy tale could come true?' you thought to yourself. You lied down on the grass and stared at the stars in the sky.

You thought of the previous princess who traveled through many worlds a century ago. 'I wonder what the other worlds look like' you thought.

"~~~." Boyfriend and Infinite came over to you. "Forget it guys, I am not choosing one of you." "But you can't like all of us! You have to pick one of us" the boys whined.

You playfully stuck your tongue of at them. ---> :P

"Aish! This girl, seriously!" the guys whined as they messed up their hair. You smiled at their childishness. You looked at each and every one of them.

You smiled at their pouty faces. 'Actually, there is someone among one of you guys that I like. But that's a whole other story' you silently thought to yourself.

 

Author's Note: OKAY! SO THE REASON WHY I DIDN'T CHOSE WHO THE PRINCESS ENDED UP WITH IS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU IF I DIDN'T PICK YOUR BIAS.

IT'S THE KIND OF ENDING WHERE YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELF. IT'S UP TO YOU. IT'S BETTER IF I DO IT THIS WAY SO THAT I DON'T DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS.

THE ENDING IS UP TO YOU MY READERS. ;D

THANKS FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING, AND ADDING ME AS A FRIEND. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY STORIES. SEE YOU IN MY NEXT STORY. :D ~ ♥