Conversation - What To Do?

Darkness Princess

You and YoungMin went back to the castle. Everyone else was already there, waiting for the two of you. Both of you explain to them was happened.

You were sitting on the red velvet couch, hugging your knees. Everyone looked at you with a worried expression, but you don't seem to notice them. You were just staring at the fireplace.

They quietly converse among themselves. "So let me get this straight. ~~~ almost got and she tired to use her powers to defend herself, but they aren't working" Hyunseong said.

"Yea. That's what she said happen" YoungMin answered. Everyone glanced in you direction. It was silent in the living room, except for the sound of wood burning in the fireplace.

"I have an idea" Minwoo said excitedly. "What is it Minwoo?" the queen asked. "Let's teach ~~~ how to use the power of darkness." Everyone's eyes lit up to the idea.

"Yea,  let's do that. That way, she can defend herself if something happens to her" KwangMin said. "But it might be difficult. She's been use to the power of light all her life" YoungMin said.

"But now is the chance for her to regain her true power" said the king. "Alright, we'll start tomorrow. The six of you will teach her everything she needs to know" the queen said. "Yes."

The guys escorted you to your new room. The other one was a guest room. This will be your real room.

The guys said goodnight to you, and went to sleep. You jumped onto your bed and heaved a sigh. 'I wonder what's going on back home' you thought as you drifted off to sleep.

 

Meanwhile - Back in the Light World

"I want you guys to find her immediately!" the king yelled. "But sir, the Dark World is a dangerous place" one of the knights said. "I don't care! We must find the princess at all cost!"

"Dear, calm down." The queen tried to calm down the king. "We would be willing to go." Infinite walked into the throne room and bowed before the king and queen.

"Ah yes, the six princes. Will you be able to get the princess back?" the king ask. "Yes your majesty, but it might take some time. After all, the Dark World is a very dangerous place."

"Very well then. Please hurry though." Infinite bowed once more and left the throne room. The king and queen looked at each other with a worried expression.

 

Author's Note: I'm feeling really tired today guys, and I don't know why. Summer boredom is getting to me I guess. -.- Comments? They'll motivate me. :) Thanks.