Finding Answers - Escape

Darkness Princess

You walked around town, looking at the shops. You walked into a store that sells magical items.

DING~

"Welcome" the store owner said. You nodded your head and went to look around. There were all sorts of things. Magic potions, summoning spells, candy :3, etc.

You were browsing the book section, and one peculiar book caught you eyes. You opened it and skimmed through the pages. "Transportation spell" you read.

'Maybe this will help me find a way to go back home.' You started reading the list of spells. Your eyes landed on the bottom of the page. Light magic users can teleport to another world with the help of the Sun.

You pouted. 'There's no Sun here. How am I going to be able to escape?' You continue reading. Dark magic users can teleport to another world with the help of the Moon.

Using the help of the stars is another form of transportation, but stars don't give of that much energy. If a single person uses this mean of transportation, it will completely drain their energy.

Note that transporting from one world to another requires a lot of magic. For a single person doing it along, they might end up in another world and be lost forever.

You sighed after you read the last part. 'I guess I can't do it on my own. I'm really gonna be stuck here forever.' A sad expression crossed across your face.

'I even wonder if Infinite oppas are going to come and rescue me.' With that thought in mind, you left the store. You walked around every twist and turn of the town.

You came across the center of town and stopped. There was a huge water fountain in the center that attracted your attention. You walked up to it and sat down to think of another plan on escaping.

 

Meanwhile -

"Dammit! Where did she go? We followed her to the book store and now she's gone." Hyunseong said. "Okay guys, I think we should split up and try to find her. She could be anywhere by now" Donghyun said.

The rest of them nodded their heads, and left in different directions.

 

Back to you -

You were sitting by the water fountain, racking your brain to think of a plan. 'Ugh! My head hurts!' "Hey. hey. Did you hear? Apparently they say that the Dark princess has returned home."

"What?! No way. Seriously?!" "Yea." "No way! I wanna meet her." "They say that she looks like the princess from a hundred years ago."

You heard some girls gossiping as they pass by you. 'Oh. So that's why the queen told me to wear a disguise. But I'm not their princess! These people have the wrong info. Aish! Whatever, I'm going back.'

You got up and left. 'Now that I think about it, which way is it to the castle?' You realize that you got yourself lost around town. 'Oh well, I'll find it eventually.'

You walked around several blocks, and you notice that here wasn't that much people around. Suddenly, a pair of arms grabbed you and dragged you into an alley way.

The person threw you down on the floor. "Ow!" you screamed. "What do we have here? Kinda pretty for someone your age." You looked up and saw four guys staring down at you.

"What the hell?! What do you pedos want from me?" you growled at them. "We just want to have some fun" they said. They stepped towards you, and you stepped back.

You were getting closer and closer to the wall. '!' You summoned your bow and arrows and recited a spell. But the arrow disappear before it could form any light.

"It looks like your magic doesn't work" one of the guys said. '! I'm in trouble.' Without any other choice, you charged towards the guys and tried to kick them.

You knocked them down, but they still got up and held you down. "Just be a good little girl and it will be all over soon." The guy tried to reach for you shirt, but then he fell down. Completely knocked out.

'Huh?' you thought. You looked up to see YoungMin standing in front of you, glaring at the guys. "It's the Dark prince" they cried in terror.

"Let. Her. Go" he hissed. The guys let go of you and ran away. YoungMin walked towards you and knelt down. "Are you okay?" he asked. You looked up. "YoungMIn!"

You instantly pulled him into a hug. "That was the scariest moment of my life! Thank you for saving me!" you said in relief. A tear drop fell down your face.

YoungMin wiped it away. "No problem. Let's go before they come back." You nodded your head and grabbed his hands, The two of you ran out of the alley way, and back towards the castle.

 

Author's Note: OMG! She almost got ! :O Scary ~ Thank god YoungMin was there to save her! Comments? :)