Mastering The Power Of Darkness

Darkness Princess

"~~~." You heard a voice call your name. "~~~." This time, the voice got louder, and you could feel someone shaking you. You opened your eyes to see KwangMin's face so close to yours.

Your eyes enlarged, and you immediately rolled away from him. You landed on the floor with a thud. "Owww" you groan. KwangMin curiously stared at you.

"I'm okay" you said. "Okay, get ready in ten minutes. We'll going to start your training after breakfast." "What time is it?" you asked. "It's 6:30."

You looked outside your window and it was dark outside. 'Figures' you thought to yourself. After breakfast, the seven of you headed up to the rooftop.

The rooftop had a lot of space, which was perfect for training. "Okay, ~~~. Can you summon your weapons and chant a spell for me?" Donghyun asked.

"Why?" you asked. "Just do it, and try hitting the target over there." Donghyun pointed at a target, which was all the way across the other side of the roof.

You listened to him and chanted a spell. The light appeared and you fired at the target. You hit it with a bull's eye. "I see. So you only have three fourth of your powers. Usually, you attack would have obliterated the whole thing."

"How do you know this?" you asked. "Royal bloods have more power then normal magic users, and that's a fact" Hyunseong said. "Okay guys, enough talk. We gotta train her" Jeongmin said.

"I'll be teaching you how to use magic spells" Minwoo said. He asked you to recite spells, and summon some attacks. You got the hang of it in no time.

"Wow, you're a pretty fast learner" the guys said in disbelief. You just stared at the ground. "So what's next?" you asked without looking at them.

"Battle training" Donghyun said. "Me first" Hyunseong said. "Don't kill her hyung" the three Mins said. "Shut up!" Hyunseong turned to face you.

He charged at you, and you immediately recited some spells. You shot three arrows at once, and Hyunseong's weapon flew out of his hand.

"No fair! You got lucky" he said. "Luck has nothing to do with it. I'm just simply a better fighter than you." Hyunseong threw a tantrum and stomped away like little kid.

"Me next!" Minwoo said excitedly. You easily beat him. "No fair! You got lucky" he started to whine. "Quit whining. Now it's my turn" Jeongmin said.

You beat him in a battle too. You also beat YoungMin and Donghyun. Now, KwangMin was the only one left.

KwangMin instantly charged at you. You recited a spell and shot three dark arrows at him. He dodged them, and they only scratched his clothes.

KwangMin was still charging at you. You fired three more arrows, but this time; he disappeared again. You instantly knew his next move.

KwangMin came behind you, and you immediately did a matrix move. His sword missed you by and inch. You did three back flips and landed on your feet.

"Yah! KwangMin! Are you trying to kill her?!" the guys yelled. KwangMin charged towards you again. You chanted another spell, but this time; you fired dark and light arrows.

In the end, it became a tie between the two of you. Both of you landed on the floor, panting for breath. "Okay, let's call it quits for today. You made a lot of progress" Donghyun said as he held out his hand.

You took it, and he helped you up. "Good battle" KwangMin said as he passed by you. You just stared at him. "Come on, let's go back inside" Minwoo said as he took your hand.

You were to tired to pull away, so you just let him dragged you.

 

Author's Note: A lot of you are wondering which side the princess truly belongs to. If you are asking me this, then it means I did my job right. Teehee ^-^ Don't worry, it will all be revealed in the future chapters. :D