It All Started With A Once Upon A Time ~

Darkness Princess

Once upon a time, there live two worlds who are opposites of each other. They are the Light World and the Dark World. The Light World consists of magic uses with the power of light. The Dark World consists of magic users with the power of darkness.

Centuries ago, these two world battled each other. All for the sake of a princess. The Light defeated the Dark. But the Dark promise to return one day for the princess.

"Psh! I don't believe in this fairytale." You closed the book you were reading.

Hi, you probably don't know who I am. Well, I'm the Light princess. My name is ~~~, and I am 15 years old. My ancestors have battled the Dark clan a century ago.

I'm the princess that the Dark clan was suppose to come after, but I don't see anything suspicious going on around here. The Light World is nothing but peace, ever since the battle with the Dark clan.

I live here in absolute happiness with my people and my oppas. Otherwise known as Infinite. Girls just love them (believe me).

*Okay, let me describe the setting. The Light World is always a bright place. Just imagine a very peaceful place where everything is pure. Of course, night and day comes and go in this world.

You're castle overlooks the entire town. And yes, there's a garden in the castle. High enough where you can see the whole town. Okay, I'm done explaining. :P*

You were sitting on a bench under the tree. The book of the old legend was sitting right beside you. You got up and walked towards the castle's railing, and look out towards the town.

'This world is so peaceful. I wonder what the Dark World looks like. As if I'm ever going there. I rather stay here with my oppas and my people' you thought.

Suddenly, someone came up behind you and cover your eyes. "Boo!" he said. "Ummm, Sungjong oppa!" you said. He released his hands from your eyes and pouted.

"How'd you know it was me?" "Your voice" you simply answered. "Have was training for today oppa?" "The worst, we had to practice a whole bunch of new spells with our weapons."

*In the Light and Dark world, you fight with magic; and you can use spells. There are two ways to fight. One with just pure magic (magic by itself) or magic with weapons.

To fight with weapons. You just say a magic spell (kind of like a chant) to summon your attack. Each attack is different, depending on the spell that the user uses. Your weapon is a bow and arrows. :) Just clarifying.*

"You're so lucky ~~~. Being a royal blood, magic isn't hard for you to use. You don't even have to spend that much time practicing like us" Sungyeol said.

"Just because I'm a pure blooded magic user, doesn't mean I'm perfect. I still have to practice too you know?" you said a-matter-of-factly.

"She's right you know. Just because she's a princess of royal blood, doesn't mean she has all of the advantages" Sunggyu said. "Thank you oppa!" you said with an I-told-you look.

"So how much stronger have you become ~~~?" L asked. "Stronger then you" you said bluntly. "Prove it!" Dongwoo said. "Okay, bring it!" you challenged.

*BTW, they aren't mad at each other. You and Dongwoo always joke around like this.*

Before you guys could summon you weapons, you heard a screeching sound and the ground began to shake. "What's going on?!" you yelled. 

Infinite crowded around you. The sky suddenly turned dark, and a black vortex appeared in the sky. You could sense that something bad was going to happen.

The eight of you summoned your weapons. Getting ready to fight whatever was coming towards you. Just then, you see six figures coming out of the vortex.

"Who are they?" you asked. "The Dark clan" Infinite said. The six figures landed in front of you and Infinite. "What are you guys doing here? I thought we kicked your asses out of the Light World centuries ago" Infinite hissed.

"We're here to take back our princess" the six figures said. "She isn't yours. She doesn't even belong in your boring depressing world" Dongwoo said.

"Says you! She's the true princess of our world. She doesn't belong in this damn bright world" they hissed back. Before you could say anything, Infinite and the six figures began to fight.

Magic attacks where thrown everywhere. "KwangMin! Grab her and let's get out of here!" one of the guys ordered. You saw a figure going towards you.

You chanted a spell and shot a piercing Light arrow at him. Hew dodges it, and it only grazed his face and left a scratch on his right cheek. 'Damn! He dodged my attack.'

Before you could shoot another arrow, the guy disappeared. 'Where'd he go?' You sensed that someone was behind you. You turned around and saw KwangMin.

"You're coming home with us, princess" he said. He tapped a pressure point on the back of your neck and you instantly black out. KwangMin caught you before you could fall.

*Kind of like a karate chop. You know, like the ones you see in movies. ^^*

"I got her guys, let's go!" KwangMin said. The rest of the guys started to go back through the black vortex. "NO! ~~~!" Infinite tried to stop them from taking you away, but they were to late.

"Dammit!"

 

Author's Note: Whoa, long first chapter. Hope you enjoy. :) Hell yea! I beat my record again! 43 subscribers with just the foreword LOL XD

Comments? :)