Chapter 7

It's always been you

Tiana's POV

Arriving at the amusement park, Sisy quickly pulls Baekhyun and leave me and Kris alone saying that she wants to ride the viking, and just like that me and Kris left behind, dumbfounded. Kris asking me what game i wanna ride, i ask him to ride roller coaster and finally we're in front of it, riding this and that games,times fly so fast for sure. I didn't even realize that now is time to have lunch, Kris calls his sister asking if she wants to join with us for lunch or not. I can hear Kris grumbling and asking where's she and he hung the call.
"Sisy already in a chicken restaurant. Would you like to join with them or not?" Kris asking me. I like the way he always ask about my opinion before making a choice. It feels like he respect me.
"Oh sure. Let's go." The two of us then go and meet his sister in the restaurant. I can see Baekhyun is on the line waiting for his turn to make orders meanwhile Sisy is sitting by herself on the table for four in in the corner of the restaurant and when she sees us, she waves her hand up, signaling us to come to her.
"You go to Sisy first, i'll help Baekhyun make the order." Kris say and I nod and go to Sisy. Sisy asking me what games that we rode and she eagerly telling what she and Baekhyun rode. This sister of Kris is freaking adorable, i just wish i have siblings but in fact i'm not. Finally Kris and Baekhyun come with the food and we start eating and chattering about the games and stuffs.
"Oh, I would love to ride ferris wheels with the one I love in the night, only the two of us, and when we're above, he would kiss my forehead." Sisy exclaim with a dreaming face. I didn't know that Chrissy love romantic things, just like me.
"Just have a boy friend first." Baekhyun tease, earning a slap form her.
"I would love to do that too Sy, that's sooo romantic." I say, and Sisy and i excitedly blabbering about romantic stuffs while the boys put on a sick face. Finishing the meal, we, I and Kris tell them that we already rode the coaster, Sisy immediately pull Baekhyun to ride it. "Hyung, noona, help me! I don't want to ride it." Baekhyun still on his place, grabbing the table. Gosh this Sisy-Baek couple is so cute. "ahhh Baekki pleaseeee.. Jebaaaaalllll.." Sisy say with puppy eyes.. "Oppaaaaa... Baekki oppaaa.. Pleaseeee.."
"Fine fine. But, after we ride that, I'll be the one to choose the rest of the game we play." Finally Baekhyun surrender after Sisy calls him Oppa. I chuckled at them, Kris laughing and explain that Baekhyun will always lose to Sisy because he can't resist her when she calls her oppa, just like himself. "'Oppa' is Sisy's weapon", he said. After Sisy and Baekhyun left, Kris ask me where i want to go, I suggest to walk for a while and he agrees. Unknowingly, the day has passed, and the night comes out, Kris calls Sisy and tell her to go to parking lot. When we arrive there, Sisy and Baek already waiting for us. Just like that the four of us coming home.
"Thanks for today, Kris." I say, smilling.
"Is that only for Benben?" I hear Sisy speaking.
"Since when you awake?" Kris turn his head to Sisy.
"just now, hehehe" Sisy say sheepishly.
"Thanks to you and Baekhyun too." I smile at her and see that Baekhyun still asleep. I get off the car and head to my home with Kris accompany me to my house front door. "Thanks for today too, Ti. I'm glad to spend my time with you." I blush hearing what he say, and he just chuckled. "I gotta go, good night, Ti." Kris say and smile. "Good night Kris" I say and enter my house. Ohh i guess my parents are home. I thought after seeing the lamp are on.
"Omma" I call my mom and sit beside her in front of tv.
"Yes, darling. How was your date, honey?"
"That's not date omma" I say, blushing.
"really? I thought it is. and who's that man? Your boy friend right? What a handsome boy friend you got." Omma tease me.
"Ani. He's not my boy friend and i didn't go only with him today but also with his sister and his sister's friend." I bet now my face is all red.
"Ah, so you already know his family. Why don't you introduce him to us?" My mom does tease me even more. urgh i face plam my self and run upstairs saying "Later, when he becomes mine, i'll introduce you guys. I'm tired btw, good night mom". My mother just laughing and shout "so, you confess that he is your soon to be boy friend right?"
"I hope so.." I mumble and enter my room.

After that day, me and Kris become really closer and closer. Almost every lunch, i'll spend with him and his friend. yea, i don't have many fiends and best friend, unlike him. I just don't want people become friend with me just because of my money, i want a sincere friend, that would love me the way i am, not because of money. It's fun to hang around with him and his friends. His friends are cool, accept me without judging me anything. I like that.

Day by day, month by month passed. I love him more, but i don't wanna him know because i'm afraid that he won't love me back and our friendship will be broken, until one day, i get a memo on my desk, asking me to go to a park near our campus after the class end. The memo is anonym and i have no idea who sent it. At first, i hesitate if i should go or not because it's already evening around 7pm. i'm afraid to go alone, i want to ask Kris to come to that park with me, but he's no where to be seen, in the end i just go to the park by my self. Arriving at the park, i see many candles making an entrance for me and at the end, the candles make a heart shape and i can see 6 people standing, 5 holding a placard each. The placard says 'will you be my girlfriend?" And the sixth person, holding a bouquet of red roses with a smile on his face. He is non other then, my one and only love, Kris. He's sooooo handsome even only with a white shirt, jeans, and sneakers wrapped his body. Am i dreaming? Is it real? I close my eyes and open it again, they do not dissapear? Is it a dream, if yes, i don't wanna wake up forever. But then i hear Kris says "Tiana, i love you. Right from the first time we meet, i know you're different and you make me fall hard for you, so will you being responsible and be my girlfriend?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiiiiiii!!!! Is it too fast? Oho! I guess the fanfic finish after this? hehehehe. No i'm just kidding. This is not the ending, but only the beginning :)) And oh I'm in making the proposal :(( please comment! and also i'm really sorry i can't make double update today like i promised, because the weather is bad and it makes the internet connection not good. I'm so sorry >.<