Chapter 10

It's always been you

Kris' POV


I go home right after i drop Tiana off in her house. My mind is full of many thoughts about me, her, and Tiana. Why must she come back after all this time? Why didn't she come 6 months ago when i didn't even have a girlfriend. I can't deny i still love her but i love Tiana too. So this is how it feels when you love two people at the same time. I enter my house and flop my body beside Sisy on the sofa. Sisy look at me confused "Why are you coming home this early? Didn't you go on date?" I just stare at her blankly. "She comes back." I say without answering her question. Sisy giving me what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about look. "Tiffany." I weakly say.
"WHAT? Fanny onnie coming back? To Korea?" 
"yeah" I say playing with my feet, not focusing on my sister.
"How could you know?"
"Chan told me."
"Then what will you do? Remember you already have a girlfriend." Sisy reminds me, narrowing her eyes.
"I know i know, that's why i don't know what to do. I still love her, but i can't leave Tiana. I love her too." I look at Sisy with confused face, hoping she will help me to solve my love life problem.
"I guess you should find out yourself. I can't help since it's about your feeling. Choose the best for you and those girls." Sisy say leaving me alone on the sofa. Sometimes i wish i can be like her, have nothing to think about love since she's sure her first love will come back and she doesn't even have a thought finding another man.

I go out of my house, strolling alone on the road, without noticing my step leads me to the cafe near Tiffany's house. I look up the cafe and sighing, this is her favourite cafe, she'll come here every time she wants to rest, think, or just hanging around because she has nothing to talk to and accompanny her. I enter the cafe, letting my feet drag me to the table i used to wait for her. I blink my eyes many times and pinch my cheeck, want to make sure what i see in front of my eyes is not my hallucination.

"Kris?"

 

 

Tiffany's POV



I just arrived in Incheon airport, looking around, searching if my cousin is here to pick me up when i see a man waving at me. There my cousin and her boyfriend. I come toward them and hug my cousin directly, ah how i miss her.
"Eonnie, i miss you so much." She say looking at me and hugging me again.
"I miss you, too." I say smilling "Hei Chan!" I greet her boyfriend.
"Yow, Fanny. I thought you already forgetting Korea and will never come back here." Chanyeol teasing me.
"Of course not. How can i forget about my own homeland?" I say chuckling.
"Let's go home." My cousin pull me and asking her boyfriend to take care of my luggage, and Chanyeol being a gentleman who can't resist his own girlfriend finally helping me with the luggage.
"Finally home!" I say dropping myself on the couch. "You'll stay here with me, right Jaerin? i ask my cousin.
"Ne, onnie, but i'll go for awhile with Channie, so you can rest."
"Just say you two wanna go date, i'm fine with it." I laugh seeing Jaerin's face blush. "Shu shu.. just go you two. Chan, bring her back before night." I say playfuly.
"Okay, bye Fanny." Chanyeol smilling widely pulling his girlfriend out the door.
"Bye onnie."
I just chukle at their behaviour. They're not changed at all, just same like when i left Korea.

After finishing clean up, i feel bored, i don't like being home alone and i can't sleep because i sleep along the way to Korea in the plane. Ah! I know, i'll go to the cafe near my house long time i'm not coming there. I grab my purse and heading out.
"I want one hot latte with cream on top and a tiramissu." I order my favourite right after i enter the cafe and hand the waiter money.
"Fanny onnie?"
"Hyemin ah~" I know some of the waiters here because i used to hang around here almost everytime and they become friend with me.
"Onnie, long time no see! I miss you. How are you?"
"I'm fine. you?" I excited to meet her after such a long time.
"Onnie, can we talk later? Another customer is waiting. Ah and your order will be there in minutes."
"Ah alright. mianhae." I say to her and to the customer behind me. I walk to my favourite spot, on the corner of the cafe near the window. I like this spot because not many people sit around here and i also can see outside the cafe by looking at the window.
"Onnie, here's your latte and tiramisu." I hear Hyemin say while i looking outside, remembering past times.
"Thank you Hyemin ah. How's life?" I smilling ask her.
"Fine onnie, and how's yours? How's new york?"
"New york is great, but i missed Korea, luckily i'm chosen in student exchange to Seoul from my college in new york."
"Jinja? So that's why you come back here. Btw, onnie, i gotta leave you, i have to work. Nice to see you again Onnie." She waving at me, leaving me alone.

I'm looking around, recalling the memories, this place does not change at all. This place reminds me about him. Suddenly i see a man walking toward my place. weird, not many people come to this spot, or this spot becomes favourite when i left here? I aske my self. But when the man come closer, i'm frozen. I know that man. Not only know, but i loved him and he was a part of my life.

"Kris?" I hear my mouth saying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waaa!! Tiffany comes back and meet Kris!
Btw, i write another fanfic about Tiffany's life in America. Yea, if in this story i write about Kris and Tiana, on that fanfic i write about Tiffany's. So this story and that story kinda connected :D
Soooo, here's the link to Tiffany's story:
MADE IN USA ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/505499/made-in-the-usa-arrangedmarriage-siwon-snsd-superjunior-tiffany-exo-kris Enjoy!! ^^