Chapter 18

It's always been you

Kris' POV

 

Today is my dooms day, the day I'm dating with Tiana, with Suho and Fany tagging along. Someone please just kill me now. I can't choose between Tiana and Fany. I love both of her and I don't want to hurt anyone. I look at the clock that hanging on the wall, it's already time for me to go picking Tiana up from her house. I grab my car's key and run outside. I arrive in Tiana's house in no time, after waiting for 15minutes, finally she's ready and we head to the fourseason cafe. We walk inside and see that both Suho and Fany already arrived. I mentally facepalming myself. We sit across each other and I awkwardly stay silent meanwhile Tiana already chirping happily. Since we order in Tiana's name, when the waitress calling for us to take our food, she immediately stand up to take that, I almost stand up to help her, when Suho suddenly shot up and offer to help her which she gladly saying yes.

When Tiana and Suho gone, Tiffany narrowing her eyes to me.
"So she is your girlfriend? Do you know that she cried because of you?" Suddenly Tiffany asking. I thought she might be angry because I have a girlfriend without her knowing, but I guess I was wrong. She's not mad because of that reason.
"What do you mean?" I ask dumbfounded, don't understand what she's trying to say.
"That day when you kissed her and left her like a crap. She cried so hard because of you. And on that day I met her and became her friend. Why did you treat her like a trash?" Tiffany glares at me. Unbelievable, this is the first time she's glaring at me. Even when she was jealous before when we were in highschool, she was never glaring, but only crying.
"She cried?" I feel a pang in my heart like I was stabbed by thousands knife.
"Yeah, and that was because of you. Why did you do that? You are not Kris that I knew few years ago. I can't believe that you can do something like that to your girlfriend. When I saw her crying and heared what happened, I swear to myself that I would scold whoever her boyfriend is and it happens to be you." She snap at me. I feel my blood boiling, not because of what Fany saying, but because of myself. I mad at myself, I didn't know that she cried after I kissed her. I didn't know that I treated her so badly before.
"I already said sorry to her, okay? And You want to know why I did that? Fine! I'll tell you. I freaking kissed her because I didn't know what to do, because I'm confused with my own feeling, because you come here again after 2years leaving me, because I was always with you for that week and abandoned her, and that's all because I LOVE YOU! I STILL ING LOVE YOU AND WANT YOU IN MY LIFE, TIFFANY HWANG." I snap at her because I am mad at myself, and I can't control myself and this feeling that lingering me around. Tiffany look at me in disbelief. Suddenly, a sound of thing banging on the floor making us looking toward the direction.

There. Tiana is standing, hearing what I said to Fany, with Suho standing behind her, fumming in anger. Tiana walking toward our direction, grabs her purse and says "I'm sorry if I become a blocker for the two of you. You don't need to say sorry to me Kris, you can date with her. I am done with the two of you." With that she storms out of the cafe. Suho look at me and shake his head "I thought giving up her for you is the right thing, but I was wrong." and he goes after Tiana.

 

 

Tiana's POV

 

I can't believe what he said to Tiffany. HE LOVES HER. That's explain what's wrong with him in that week and his weird acts. I don't want to seems weak in front of him. I force myself not to cry in front of him, and calmly saying goodbye to them. I stormed out of the cafe and cry after I leave the cafe. I wait on the street for the taxi, but then I hear Suho calling my name, and suddenly, he pulls me into a hug, and I cry on his shoulder. I sob hardly, but he reamins calm and still, my hair. Why I fall in love with that brat and not this guradian angel?

 

 

 

Hi! the story is completed, Tiana breaks up with Kris. Should I say YEAY? XD

 

Nope, I was trolling :D This story still has a long journey ^^,

 

Soo, don't forget to subscribe, and comments and upvote this story if you like it. Thanks! Peace, Love, and Gaul! :)