Chapter 5

It's always been you

Chrissy's POV

Arriving at home I immediately burst into my brother's room. He is on his bed lies flatly listens to his ipod.
"Benben! Where's my food?" 
"This girl! You're just arrived at home and directly asking me food? Duh! Where's the hello?" He said and unplug his ipod.
"Alright. Hello, my giant brother." I roll my eyes, annoyed.
"Hello my little sister, your food is downstairs in the fridge." He say and ruffled my hair. This bad habit of him!
"Ben, I'm not kid anymore, stop ruffled my hair, won't you?" I say and leave him alone in his room to get my foods. Wow this brother of mine really buy all of food I asked. I go upstairs and head to his room with hands full of plate.
"Ben, open the door!"
"What are you doing? Why are you coming here? You should eat downstairs on the table." He still open the door eventhough he says I should eat downstairs. I know this boy really loves me. Haha!
"This is for you" I say and hand him a plate of pancake with ice cream on the top.
He just stare at me and ask "Really? I thought you would eat these by yourself. Thanks anyway"
"Of course not my lovely brother. I love to share with you. Eating pancake and ice cream in your room reminds me of our childhood. We always do this when mama not home, but she would know. Till now i still think that mama has sixsense or maybe she installed cctv in our room."
Kris laughed hearing me saying those things "Hahahaha of course not sis. how could you think like that in your age like this? you are really something."
"Btw, ben.. how was today?" I hear myself ask.
"Today? It was all good. But i hurt my ankle when i was playing basket."
"Have you treat your wound?" I observe his ankle.
"Yes i did. I often hurt my ankle and now it's ok." he say while smilling. I know he likes it when i care for him. Hey that's what sister to be right?
"Umm.. honestly, what was i ask is how was today about you and Tiana right after i left you guys together?"
Kris then tell me what happen at the college. And i'm disapointed. This boy is really something. how could they just talked about me and separate?
"Do you know her number? Try asking her date."
"No, i don't know hehe" He awkwardly rub the back of his neck.
"Why didn't you ask?" I glare at him. This brother of mine is really stupid sometimes. Ah! I get an idea. I go to his table and open his laptop.
"Hey hey what are you doing miss?" He walks toward me.
"I wanna help you." I respon
"How?"
"Just shut up and see what will hapen, won't ya?" I open the internet and go on twitter. Searching for twitter account of our college. Luckily this college have many media social and follow the trend. I open the follower and search for long time. I glanced at my brother, he's now on his bed and reading comic. Ck this boy is just realxing meanwhile i'm looking for his love =_=". Find it! This must be Tiana. I open the profile and see her profile picture. I'm right haha! i know i'm a genius. I immediately follow her account and mention her asking for her phone number. Hihi! Luckily she's online and answer me directly. She say she already direct message me her number. I check my dm and hahahaha i get her number i evilly laugh.
"Ben, just text her already asking her for date." I say and give him her number. I see Benben just stupidly staring at me.
"How could you?" He say, amazed.
"I got the brain, Giant." I smirk at him. I guess his habit of smirking become mine too.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lucky i can update today, but really sorry for the very short update. My mom ask me to go :( Please subscribe and comment :)
Promise gonna double update on Monday. and i hope this evening i can update again :)