Chapter 22

It's always been you

Kris' POV

 

It's been two weeks since i last see Tiana. She still doesn't come to the college, yet she is not going out from her house. I try to believe with what Suho said, that she's okay, that she's fine, she's happy without me, but those thoughts making my heart hurts. I try to reassure myself that me too, I'm okay without her, but i know that's a lie. I can't stand not seeing her, not knowing her condition. I was so stupid before. Now I understand what people saying that you won't miss the water until it's gone, and now that happens to me. I wasted her, and now i can't get her back.

I'm walking to the class, and see Suho is there sitting beside his friend. Oh crap! I have the same class with him today, and it supposed to be with Tiana too, but still she's nowhere to be seen. I am pretending not see him, and walk away to the back of the class to my seat, but his voice making me stop on my track.
"She's going to Japan in an hour." What the heck? She? Does he mean Tiana?
"What?" I dumbly asking him, wishing that he's not talking about Tiana.
"Tiana. She's going to Japan in an hour." I feel my heart stops for a moment. I don't want to believe all of this. Please tell me this is lie.
"I supposed not to tell you, she asked me that. But, I can't stand seeing you and her become this messy and broken. If you go now, maybe you won't late." Suho says again, i can't believe he is actually nice and try to work me out with Tiana.
"When will she come back?" My brain tells me to go to the airport and stops her from going, but all i can do is asking Suho that stupid question.
"Maybe she won't come back, that's why, if you really love her, just go now!" with that i storm out of the class, i couldn't careless about what class i have, all i can think is that i'm not late to stop her. She must know that I love her more than anything.

I hop to my car and drive off to the airport. I wish i can reach it on time, i don't wanna lose her, i'm not going to lose someone that i love for the second time. no way. I arrive at the airport in 45minutes, i wish she's not boarding yet. God, please, let me see her. I run to the international section, i run while my eyes seacrhing for her. There! I can see her, almost going to the gate! No!

"TIANA!"

 

 

Suho's POV

 

I was sitting and chatting with my best friend, Kyungsoo when suddenly my phone vibrates. I grab my phone and see the name on it. Tiana. Oh right, today she's going to Japan. But i can't accompany her and having farewell in airport, because i have a class, and my parents won't be pleased if i ditch it, and the second reason is i can't see her go. I think i might cry and ask her to stay, if i see her going. I pick up the phone, and try to be sounded happy, I don't want she thinks that i'm sad, I promised her to support whatever her desicion is, and with me sound sad and cry? won't help at all.

"Yeobosaeyo?" I can hear her voice on the other line, she sounds helpless. I assume that she's holding her tears.
"Tiana? Gwenchana?" I ask her, wanting to know what she's feeling.
"Tiana, mianhae, I can't go to the airport." I say, and i hear she's talking try to act like she's okay and happy.
"Neh, take care there. Anyeong. come back supersoon, and don't forget about our promise." I love you. I really want to say that words, but i can't make my tounge saying it.

Not long after i ended the call, i see Kris walking inside our classroom, he looks like in a mess, not too different with Tiana, but Tiana is always masking her face, trying to look okay in my eyes, but she can't deceive me. Same as Kris, he ignores me, not even takes a glance at me when he's going to his seat, but i make him stop by telling him that Tiana is going to Japan in matter of time. He looks so shock. I can't understand myself why i tell him. Isn't it better for him to be far away from Tiana? Isn't it what I want? But why i telling him? After I told him, he dash out of the classroom, leaving me sadly smile.

"Why?" I look at Kyungsoo that now looking at me in disbelief look after asking me that question.
"What why?" I ask him back, not understand what he implied.
"Why did you tell him? Don't you love her?" He ask me with confused face and i just can sigh before answering him.
"That's because i love her so much, i can't stand seeing her hurt, it's okay if i hurt, as long as she's happy." Kyungsoo look at me with proud eyes and tappingg my shoulder.
"You're awesome, dude."
"I know i am, by the way, my mom want you to come to our house. she said she misses you." I suddenly remember what my mom told me yesterday.
"Okay, i miss her too."

 

 

Hiii! :) I'm back! Actually i want to write longer chapter today, but my cousin comes and ruins my mood. she keeps asking me to show her videos of SNSD. It's not like i don't like SNSD, i love them actually, but I don't like being disturbed while i'm writting ff. Soooo sorry for only doing this part of the chapter, hope you enjoy! :)