Chapter 27

It's always been you

Tiana's POV

 

"cabin crew and passanger, aircraft for descend..."

 

I don't even pay attention to what the pilot is saying, all i have in my head and heart is the excitement that I finally come back again to Seoul. Lie, if i say that I'm not afraid to meet Kris, because somehow I still find myself wondering about him in many times. What did he do to me? 

Yes, it's been almost a year since Suho became my boyfriend, and I still feel guilty whenever he says that he loves me because I know that deep inside I still love Kris, no matter what he did, no matter what i do to erase all of the memories, he is still painted in my heart just like a tattoo.

The airplane is finally landed and i step into Korea land. This is Seoul, i miss it so much. I set my feet at the airport, and immediately go to the immigration section. After getting all my luggages, I go to the meeting point, and to my dissapointment i don't see my boyfriend there. He promised me to fetch me up thou, but why he is not here? Maybe he is on the way, you can't predict the traffic. I think to myself and decide to sit alone waiting him to arrive.

Did i tell you why i finally am being in Seoul again? Do you still remember the promise Suho and I made three years ago? I promised him to come back, to open the time capsule, and since a week ago he already busy calling to remind me that i need to come back "home". He booked the flight for me by himself, and arranged all the hotel and such. He said that I just need to bring my feet to Seoul,he even said that i don't need to bring any clothes since he will buy it for me, but i think he spoils me too much, and I immediately rejected the last offer, because I will stay in Korea in like two weeks for God sake, it will be uncomfortable for me, and it's not like i don't have any clothes. After some arguments he finally letting me to bring my clothes. So here I am with loads of luggages, kinda regretting that I insisted to wear all of my clothes rather than buying new ones in Seoul.

"I miss you" That's first thing i hear when i pick up the call and i know it already that it's my hopelessly romantic boyfriend, he doesn't even say hello but he tells me that he misses me first. cheesy much, eh?
"hello to you too, Suho ssi" I say in rather monotone, wanting to , and just in 3 seconds, he starts to whine toward me. "Is that how you supposed to respond to your boyfriend who calls you in the midnight only to tell you that he misses you? You supposed to say 'i miss you too' at least or better say 'i love you'. you are not romantic at all" he is being childish at these kind of times. This side of him really amuses me everytime, because i never found it when he was still being my bestfriend.
"nah, you know it yourself that this is midnight, why bother calling me? you should've been sleeping at this time, you know?" I chuckle, only to hear him whinning more like a kid who loses his toy. "You just sent me text that you are already arrived in the apartment. I was worried you know, you finished your work verrrryyyyyyyyy late and you came home by yourself, so i just couldn't sleep until i know you're safe and sound at home."
"awwww sweet, thinking of me that much, eh? hehehehe I'm sorry i made you worry, i got many things to be done since i will take my holiday leave tomorrow to Seoul to fulfill my promise to you. You already know that i'm safe and sound here, so don't you think you should sleep? It's already late."
"Ani, i want to hear your voice more, i miss you so much, you know? I just can't wait to finally see you again. Been four months since our last date isn't it? That's so long. We've never been apart that long."
"It was just four months, don't you remember the two years we were apart from each other? before you met me accidently at the office? That one was longer, and you didn't even acted this much at the time we met again."
"That time you weren't even mine, so how could i do this kind of thing to you back then? this time is the first time we're apart from each other after you are officially mine." true what he said, we were never been apart this long, it's always him who comes to Tokyo since I never wanted to got to Seoul, and he always visited me everymonth and stayed for a whole week with me, doing stuffs that normal couple do, like going on a date, from only strolling around in Shibuya to the extent of fancy dinner in classy reastaurant, from all cuddling until going on a picnic, from doing marathon horror movies in my apartment until screaming while riding scary rides in amusement park. We've done it all.
"yeah true, you've been busy lately, and me too, that's okay, i'll be there tomorrow, just be patient for some next hours." I say it while yawning and i know he hears it that's why he finally end the call with much kissing sounds that he makes and endless 'goodnight sleeptight iloveyous' and not forgetting the promise about fetching me at the airport.

I wait and wait, an hour has passed, and still not any single thing implying that he will come anytime soon. I try to call his number, but it won't connect, like seriously Suho are you forgetting me or what? I finally decide to go to the hotel by myself. I know where the hotel is and it won't be any problem for me to go there by cab, and i will deal with boyfriend later because honestly I'm super tired after the flight and the waiting, and not to mention after Suho ended the call I finished my last paperwork until dawn and this morning i gave it to my secretary before i went to the airport, and just great i couldn't sleep at all while i'm on the plane because of nervousness. I just want to rest immediately.

"I already booked a room under Kim Suho's name." I tell the receptionist of the hotel, and she replies me with kind nods and smile "Wait a minute, I'll check it first." She start typing something on the keyboard before finally turns to me to hand me the door card "Your room number is 879 on the eight floor, miss. Enjoy your stay in our hotel."

I dash to my room with a bellboy bringing my luggages after i smile and say thanks to the receptionist. I take the elevator since my room is in eight floor, and when I almost step on the elevator, a couple head out from the elevator, making me step aside. I think i know the couple, no i mean i think i've met with the girl, but not the boy. The girl's face is familiar, but i can't register the girl's face to brain since i think my brain is not working properly due to lack of sleeping. Not minding it any longer, i punch the 8 button and hope that the elevator will work at superspeed. To much my satisfaction, the elevator did delivering me to the eight floor in matter of seconds. I scan the hall and when i see the 879 on the door, i sweep my card excitedly and head inside, saying thanks and giving tip to the bellboy. 

the room is just my type. It's so wide with big bed in the middle, wait before skipping to the real bedroom, i find a soft couch when i just entered the room, with big flat TV (Suho did a good job booking me room with big TV since he knows how much i love watching) and classy furnitures. I wonder how many won Suho has to pay for me staying in this room for two weeks. This room is super big, luxurious one, even that I can afford it, seeing my life economic condition, but i won't waste my money in this kind of thing, and hello i'm staying for two weeks, i mean like TWO WEEKS, he spends a lot here in my room.

I call Suho once again, and i still can't reach him. Let's just assume that he is busy and his phone is completely run out of battery, so I left voicemail in his number, letting him know that i'm already in my room in the hotel, safe and sound, and not long after, i find myself already in the dream land.

 

 

 

Kris' POV

 

I open the key to my condo, and head inside, and get shocked by what I see in the inside. There, my sister is laughing while watching running man. This girl, even when i'm moved outta our home, she still can disturb me with her own ways. Yea, i moved out of my parent's house, because this condo is much more closer to my office rather than my home, so i decided to move.

Actually Sisi was against it badly, she didn't want me to move out of the house, because she said there will be nobody she could talk to, while my parents are away, but i think she was lying, she didn't want me move because she just can't live without me. But after persuading her with many tricks, finally she let me move out, with one condition, that she and my parent need to know the password key to my condo, now i understand why she did that by looking at how many times she has barged in to my condo without my permission.

My parent agrees from the beginning when i say i want to move out to the condo. They said that I'm a grown up man, and i need to learn how to live by myself, not depending on my parents because somehow, i will marry and need to take care of my family sooner or later, so i have to be able to take care of myself first, and besides, they see how hard i'm working, always coming home late, and since my home is further, it made me exhausted. My parents told me not to overwork myself, but dilligently, they said i don't need to work so hard to develop the sub company of my dad's corportion, they thought i work like a mad man, because i want to make our sub company growing, yes it's true i want it, but actually i work this hard, to make myself forgetting something that's been bugging on my mind. her.

"Oh, you're home earlier than what i thought you would." Sisi turns to look at me from the TV in front of her.
"Actually i'm available and can read your text while i am working so you can tell me when you want to come here, so i don't have a mini heart attack everytime you're here without my knowing." I plop myself beside her on the couch and start to ruffle her hair. It's not like i don't want her being here, sometimes i just need her badly to be here, to accompany me, but it really annoys me when coming home to see there's someone inside my condo without my knowing. i need privacy too, you know.
"and actually i didn't plan to go here, but i've got something to tell you this urgent, so i forgot to tell you that i'm coming here, so i asked Jongin to drive me here and drop me off, but when i came you're not here yet, so i just went in straightly since i know the passcode. hehehhehee.."
"What matter? You want to tell me what? Is that really important? that you have to come here than just text me?" I furrow my eyebrow at her, and she excitedly grab my hand
"You know who i saw this afternoon?" her eyes completely change into excited ones, and she already completely forgets about her favorite TV show.
"Jongin right? you went to his family hotel right earlier?" i say it as a matter of fact. She was so excited that she finally meets with her boyfriend's family again. The family had lunch earlier at their hotel, and the family invited her since it was long time since the last time they met her.
"You dummy! I won't be here if i only want to say that, i would just call you or text you, or skype you, or maybe not telling you at all." She smacks my shoulder, getting annoyed by my answer.
"then what? what did you see?" I ask lazily while playing with her hair. I always love her hair scent, just same as my mother, since i can't meet my mother regularly, smelling her scent through my sister is enough to cure my homesick.
"It's not what, but who. I saw Tiana."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello subies and reader. I really want to apologize, because i took a very long time to continue this story. I was thinking wether to continue this story or not, because i am soooooo lazy to type it on my laptop eventhough i have all of the ideas on my mind.  but i decided to continue it and give you an update today. no there isn't anything special today, i was just bored and had nothing to do, and i remembered this story, so i updated. and uh, btw this story is coming to its end soon.... finally! ^^
Just wait patiently, i can't promise when i will update again, but i promise i will, and it will be suprise for you when it's updated :)) Just expect one or two and three chapter more and the story will be finished :D
Hope you enjoy this chapter, and til we meet again in next chapter, good bye! ^^