Chapter 17

It's always been you

Tiana's POV

 

I was in my class when I see Suho and his friend coming to my direction. What? He really is in the same class with me all this time?
"Hi Tiana ssi.." He greets me and sit right behind me.
"Anyeong Suho ssi. You really are in the same class with me" I chuckle and turn my body to face him.
"Yeah, and I always sit behind you everytime. You didn't know that? ah just call me Joonmyun here." He laughs. His smile turn into a moon shape. Freakin handsome. Gosh if I'm not in love with Kris, I must be fall for him. His smile is heartwarming and his laugh is melodious.
"Like seriously? How could I don't realize it before?" I mumble to myself not too loud, but it's enough to make him chuckles "Maybe because you only set your eyes on Kris." He says. I swear I saw him frowns for a second before he smiles at me.
"E..eh.. You know about that?" I blush feel ashamed because he knows that I always set my eyes for Kris only.
"Everyone knows" He chuckles and I blush even more "And how could I don't know, you always see him whenever I stare at you." He quietly say, I bet he says that to himself, but my ears sharp enough to hear what he was saying. I am about to ask what he mean, but the lecturer comes and starts the lesson.

Th class is over sooner than what it should, because the lecturer has something to do, I just smile and feel happy cause  I'll meet Kris sooner. Ah! I want to ask Suho to join with us. I want to introduce him to Kris. I already told Kris what happened to me yesterday and about Suho helping me get my bag again, and Kris want to see and thank Suho for what he has done.
"Suho, ah I mean Joonmyun, would you like to have lunch with me?" I turn my head to him right before he stands up. "Kris wants to see you." I say again and he just stares at me and smiles "Ah yes sure."
I walk with him side by side to the cafetaria with talking about many things. I didn't know that Suho and I has many similarity. We arrived at the cafetaria, I see Tiffany and Kris were there together. They are seems to enjoying each other companions and laughing together. My eyebrows furrow without I knowing. Suho look at me like want to make sure that I'm okay.
"I didn't know that Kris and Tiffany knows each other." I mumble to myself "Asa! That's good then, I don't need to introduce them." I walk toward them but I realize Suho is not by myside. I turn around and see him just stand there "Let's go Joonmyun." I say and grab his hand, pulling him toward Tiffany and Kris.
"Anyeong!" I greet them and the two of them startle. Kris eyes immediately shot wide open and he stares at me in shock. What's wrong with him?
"Anyeong Tiana! Suho ssi." Tiffany greets me and Suho back and smilling toward us. Suho just smiles back groggily. Hey hey Does Suho love Fany? I can sense that He doesn't like seeing Kris with Fany.
"No hello for your girlfriend? I miss you." I say, want to tease my bf and sit in front of him. "Joonmyun come sit here." I pat a seat beside me, in front of Fany.
"Hi babe! I miss you too." Kris smiles at me while take a glance at Fany. Weird.
"Babe?" Tiffany turns her head and looking at Kris.
"Tiffany, this is Kris, you must know him since you are here sitting with him. He is my boyfriend that I told you before." I explain to her happily. "And Kris, Tiffany is my new best friend that hang out with me yesterday, and this is Suho that helped me yesterday, but he prefer to be called Joonmyun." I continue talking without realizing the awkward tension lingering us. "Btw, how could you and Fany know each other?" I ask Kris.
"Me.. eh.. Tiffany was my friend in highschool. Yeah, we know each other since highschool."
"Jinjjaa? Whoah.. Then you three come from the same school." I say point to Kris, Fany, and Suho.
"Ah ye.." Suho answer my question.
"Ah is that so.. Asa! How about we going out tomorrow together? The four of us? You're okay right Kris with them joining our date? At four in Fouseason cafe. We'll meet there, ara?" I suggest to hang out together. That will be fun. If only I know that all of them know each other.
"Uh? Yeah I'm okay. Babe, I still have something to do. Let's go home." Kris suddenly stand up and grabs my hand. "See you later Fany and Suho ssi. Thanks for helping her yesterday." Kris says and pulls me with him. I only have a chance to bid a goodbye to them by shouting.

 

 

Kris' POV

 

I froze when I hear Tiana's voice. Gosh! How can she is here this early? Her class must be ended 30minutes later. Suddenly Tiffany greets her back. Hell! What now? They know each other. Tiffany was confused when I called Tiana babe. I'm really sorry Fany, but she is my girlfriend. Fianlly, Tiana introducing and explaining all to us. So it was Fany that went out with Tiana. Make sense that the two of them couldn't make to go out with me. Then, Tiana asking how could I know Fany. It's impossible to say that she was my girlfriend that I still love til now right? So I just say that she is my friend since highschool. Well I didn't say the real truth, but I didn't lie to her too. That's the truth that we are from the same highschool. Like it's much to torture me, out of the blue, Tiana asking us about going out together tomorrow. NOOOOO!! I can't face the two of them at the same time and also I can't face this Suho person, he is from our highschool. He knows my past with Fany. Crap! But I can't say no to her, so I just agree with that. Tomorrow I'll be dead meat.
"Kris?" Suddenly Tiana's voice snap my self out of my mind. We're in my car on the way to her house.
"Uh yeah?" I take a glance at her.
"Are you okay? You're a little bit quiet." Tiana staring at me worriedly.
"Ne I'm fine." I say to her and she sigh but smilling happily after that.
"Why are you smilling?" I ask her and she turns her head to me cutely.
"Can't I be happy?" She says, pouting. I can't resist her cuteness and I ruffle her hair. "Do you know why I ask them to join us in our date?" She staring at me and smilling to herself. I just shake my head, signaling I don't know why.
"Because I guess, Suho likes Tiffany, and I want to set them up together." She says proudly.
"And why yould you say that?" I ask her again, interested in part Suho likes Fany. Like seriously is my girlfriend stupid or what? Obviously Suho likes her, not Fany.
"Because, when he saw you with Fany before, he looked at you like mad." She says while playing with her hair. I roll my eyes. This girlfriend of mine is really not knowing what happened. Suho must be mad at me because he loves you and he knows my past and he knows I might hurt you with Tiffany near us.
"And also, Tiffany seems a bit interested with Suho, because yesterday she even asked Suho's name and asked him to have lunch with us eventhough I'm the one who should have done that because he helps me, not Fany." I just shake her head. I know Fany very well. She's kindhearted person, asking someone's name is nothing, she can do much better to people, so it doesn't mean she loves or likes that Suho guy, she's just being thankful for what he did to you. Babo!
We arrived at her house and she ask me to come with her to her house, so I just stay there until night with her.

 

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe, and comments, and upvote if you love this story. and also don't forget to check my other fanfic: Made in USA
Thankyou! :)