Chapter 21

It's always been you

Suho's POV

 

I wake up very early in the morning, even before the sun rises, I couldn't sleep at all, excited yet nervous waiting for today to come, and it finally comes. I jump from my bed after realizing i only have two hours before picking up Tiana in her house. No need long times for me to finish my bath, but then I get a problem, what should i wear for today? "Aish! Chill Suho! You're only having farewell outing with her, she doesn't even counting it as a date, just be yourself!" I scold my own self while putting on my white polo shirt and my denim pants.
I running downstairs to have my breakfast but shocked when I see my family, even my brother is there in the dinning room. This is so rare to be seen, my whole family completely at home. I'm so happy to meet them all. My mother then realize my presence, she calls me and ask me to sit with them, making Dad and Hyung turn their head to look at me.
"When did you guys come?" I ask them while sitting on the chair beside my brother.
"Last night, you must be in the deep slumber that don't even realize we're back." My mom smilling widely at me and put a bread with jam on my plate.
"Gomawo Omma." I smile at her and start digging in my food.
"What are you going to do, son? Can you come with me today?" Appa asking me while munching his breakfast. I look at him and smile apologetically "Mian, Appa. I already have an appoinment with my friend."
Appa just nods his head, understanding it. "And who is that friend? Kyungsoo? You should bring him home. Such a long time since I last meet him." Mom joining the conversation, while pouring milk for me and my brother.
"Not Kyungsoo, mom. Sure, I'll ask him come later." I continue eating my bread and suddenly chocked after hearing my brother teasing me "Must be a girl eh, you friend?" Hyung grinning widely while doing gesture quote when saying 'your friend'. Without realizing my cheeks turn red, much to my hyung's satisfaction for being success teasing me.
Omma look at me, knitting her eyebrows together while Appa smilling too wide for me to understand that he is also joining my Hyung in teasing me.
"So, who is that girl? Your girlfriend? The one you always tell me? You ask her on a date? Omygosh! My little son is already a grown up man." My mom squeals excitedly and hugs me. Yeah, I'm very close to my mom to the stage that I'll always tell her for anything happened.
"Whoa, you already have a girlfriend, little boy? You beat me up, dude!" Hyung amazed with what Omma saying, and he looks at Appa "Do you know about that dad? Am i the one who is stupidly not knowing anything? He turns his head to look at Appa. Appa just raising his hands and shake his head, signaling that he doesn't know anything at all.
I rub my neck awkwardly "Ani, she's not my girlfriend and no mom! This is not a date, it's just a farewell outing with her." I mumble the last part, not wanting my mom knows the sadness that I feel, but she is too sharp and knows me so well. She pats my head and smile lovingly "Where is she going? Mind telling me what happened?" My heart melt hearing her concerned words.
"Tell us too, just don't share anything only with your mom, remember I'm here for you too." My dad says, I can feel his love for me through his words, I know he's felling guilty because he's rarely at home, but I can understand his situation, and eventhough he's rarely at home, but our family is very close with each other, it's just me that use to tell mom anything that happened to me since I was a kid.
"I will definitely tell you all, but later, I need to pick her up right now or I'm gonna be late." I smile apologeticaly toward my family and stand up to kiss my parents and leave. When I almost going out the dinning room, I can hear Omma shouts "Bring her home if she has free time today, I would like to meet her."
"Can't promise mom." I shout at her back and going out of my home.

 

 

Tiana's POV

 

I already finished everything when Suho arrive at my house. I bring him inside my house to meet my parents, I want to introduce my only friend in Korea to my parents. With Suho who is always polite and having a manner, much to my parents' satisfaction, they let me go out with Suho for the last time. We bid goodbye with my parents and leave.
"Where are we going?" I ask him after I bucked my seatbelt. He smiles and says "You'll see later, just trust me."
I roll my eyes playfully "Alright, do as you wish." He chuckles hearing my words and starts driving off.
We don't stop chatting all along the road, we never run out stories to share with each other eventhough lately I always being with him. He suddenly turns his car into a small road, and not long after, he announces that we're arrived to the place. He gets out of the car and opens the door for me, such a gentleman.
I get out of the car and see the landscape around me, he brings me to the most beautiful place I've ever seen. It's a meadow with hills surrounding it on and big trees naturally planted there, making the place seems nice and beautiful, and I can see there's a small river a liitle bit far from where we stand. He guides me to a big tree, it's such a beautiful tree with people's name carved on its trunk, making it seems like a piece of art, because the craving itself makes the tree beautiful and complete, like it's meant to be there. I think to myself that the names that being carved here must be lovers or bestfriends, because it never stands alone. I'm busy admiring the tree, completely forget about Suho existance.
"This is my favourite place since I was kid." Suho suddenly speaks up, I turn to look at him and find him busy with his own world, reminiscing good times here. "I always come here whenever I feel sad, down, upset, or even happy. This place always make me feel better, make me more me, more real." He continues and look at me smilling. He the sits down under the tree, looks at me, and pats the empty space beside him, gesturing me to sit with him. I sit down and shift closer to him, "I always want to bring someone that mean so much for me here, and it turns out to be you." he says again, making my cheeks heat up, I can feel blood rush to my face, making it turn blush, turn into shades pink. "Why me?" I ask him, looking at her, while he just chuckles and looks at anything but me, but then he turns his head toward me with a serious expression and a sincere smile appears "because you're special, and mean so much for me." *dugeun dugeun* what kind of feeling is this? I lost my words, not knowing what to say. He suddenly opens his bag and brings out two pens and some papers. I look at him, confused with his action, he hand over the paper and a pen to me, gesturing me to take it. "Eh?" I don't get what he wants, he chuckles seeing my confused expression. "Since I was a kid, I always want to make time capsule, and now I have the chance with you, I want to make our time-capsule, so here, take the paper and the pen, and start writting what you feel or what you want or anything." I take the paper while he is already busy writting his own letter for the time capsule. I start to write down my letter too, and when I finish my letter, I see him looking at me, already finished with his own. 
"When will we opens this time-capsule? Just remind you that I'm going to Japan tomorrow, and I don't if I would come back here or not." I smile at him, remind him that I won't be here anymore start from tomorrow. He smiles sweetly at me, but says in playfully demanding tone "Gonna open it three years later, and at that time, you must be here in Korea with me to open this time capsule. Promise me now." He gives me his pinky, making me laugh because he's just like a kid, asking their parents the promise to buy the toy. I tie my pinky into his and smile "I promise"
"Now, let me take the picture of us, the picture of the last day you're here in Korea, beside me." He brings up a polaroid camera and aim it at our faces, we smile to the camera and the photo comes out, after sometime the photo is done. "Much preparation for today eh?" I grin at him, teasing him.
"Of course, today is the last day, so i want to create memories as much as possible." he says innocently, making me chuckles.
"Suho, thank you so much, for being here with me, for being my friend, thanks for everything you've done to me. I owe you big time. I'm sorry for all of my mistakes." I say to him, looking at his eyes sincerely, I can feel my eyes get hot and watery. There is a desire to cry and hug Suho at the same time, but I stay still, don't want ruin the good mood with my tears. I can see his eyes get softened seeing me in that state, he suddenly pulls me into a hug and my back "It's okay if you want to cry, this is might be your last time to cry on my shoulder." He jokes a little, making me smile, i pull from the hug and shake my head "Ani, I won't cry, I don't want my last time with you filled with tears, I don't want you to remember me as ugly duckling as i cry." He laughs hearing my statement and opens the cover of the capsule "Now here put our paper here" I put my paper there, and he does too, and he puts in our pollaroid picture there and close it. He start digging the soil and place the capsule under the soil. After finish doing it, he asks me for my phone, and once again I don't understand what he wants, but giving my phone to him anyway. He type something on my phone and give it back to me. I look at him weirdly "what did you do?" He smiles and simply answer me "Making a reminder for three years later, so you won't forget the day we suppose to meet here to open our time capsule." I chuckle hearing it and he just grinning widely. "Ah, we can also carve our name on the tree up from the place we burried our capsule, so we won't forget the place. How it sounds?" I suggest him to do it, and i see his eyes twinkling and he nods eagerly, agreeing with me "Good idea!" He says. And with that we start carving our name on the tree. Satisfied with our work. We continue sitting down under the tree and talking about anything, sharing stories for each other, and it makes me know a lot about Suho.

Being with Suho all day long, making me completely forget about that guy. Kris.

 

 

 

Holla!! I'm sorry for not updating in a long timeee :D I was having my midterm exam, but now it's over so YEAYY!! here i am :D *throws conffeti* So happy i can finally update this and interact with you guys again. I missed you guys so mucccchhhhh :* so don't forget to drops on some comments alright? Ah, and if you haven't subscribe to this story and you find my story is interesting, please subscribe :)

That's all from me for today, hope yall enjoy :D