Chapter 2

It's always been you

Kris' POV

 

"Another day has coming I need to face another boring day of mine" Kris sighed while taking his breakfast. He then went to his college. "I wish there's no chicks trying to hit on me today" He mumbled while remembering what happened a day before. Starting a new smester means he has to meet his "fans". Yeah, because of his handsome- face he got, he has so many girls drool over him and he's getting tired of it. Girls asking him going on a date is just like meals for him. He is really tired with girls and date things. For him, there's only girl that he really want to go dating with, to share all of his thoughts, to laughed with, to cry with, the only girl that could make him happy no matter what happens and that girl is gone, left him to catch her dream. It was hard to say he was okay, when that girl cut him off and explained that she wanted the best for him and her. It was hard to let her go to catch her dream, it was not like he didn't want the girl to be happy, but he didn't want to part with her and he didn't want to break up with him. But in the end, they had to break up and it was the last love story of him.

With all of the memories of her, he doesn't even notice where he walks and bump!
"Ouch" He heard a voice
"Oh My God! I'm sorry" He said while rubbing the back of my neck. "When did i start to be this clumsy? !" He cursed himself.
"Eh, it's you again." The person exclaimed.
"Huh? Again?" Then he looked to person's face and realized "You? The girl-that-i-hit-with-ball-yesterday?"
"Hahaha.. yeah it's me. I wonder why you always hurt me whenever we meet" said the girl while smilling.
"I'm really sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you again" I said and smile, her smile is contagious for sure.
"It's okay again. Today is not only your fault that you hurt me. I was too, i was at fault to walk while thinking. I'm sorry too."
"Then i guess it's time for me to say it's okay?" He said with smirking.
"Yeah, i guess this is your time" she said while laughing "and Kris, i need to go to my class so.. bye"
"Oh.. yea, me too. why don't we walk together?"
"Are you sure? Walking together with me?"
"Ya, why not?"
"Don't you even realize that many girls giving death glares at us?"
"Ah, it's just you thinking that, c'mon. what's your class?
"I have english class in room 405, and you?"
"We are in the same class then."
"Really? Are you in the same smester with me?"
"I guess yes, this is my third smester."
"Aah, we really are in the same smester. I thought you are my senior." She said in awesome.
"And why did you think that? Do i look old?"
"NO! That's.. Ng.. That's because you are tall.. hehe.. yes, you're tall." She stuttered.
She's cute, he thought.
"Are you sure? And why did i rarely see you?"
"Yesssss.. hehehe.. Maybe because you never pay attention on me, but i often see you on the court." She blushed.
"So, you like to go to the court? Do you love basket?"
"Ani, i don't like basket, i just like to watch it." Her face is turn into pink.
"Like the game or the player?" Kris more. "Gosh, this girl is really cute and i think i like to ." He said in his mind.
"Oof course the game." She said while looking down, her face is red now. "We are here!"

When they enter the class, Kriss heard someone's calling him. That's his bestmate, Chanyeol.
"If you excuse me, i'll go there to my friend."
"Yes, sure"
"Was very nice to talk to you and good bye" He said while smilling.
There he goes to his friends.

 

Tiana's POV
 

I was walking to the entrance of the campus while thinking if i could talk to him like yesterday when someone bumped into me, luckily i'm not fall this time. I looked to the person and i bet God really loves me much. That's him. The person who bumped into me was him. I can't believe! People says that luck won't happen twice, but I meet him twice by luck. Then here i go, i greet him and he remember me! Haha! I didn't even hope that he asked me to walk together but here i am walking beside him while chitchatting with him and i feel like there are many daggers stabbed to my back from girls' eyes. Another present for me i guess that i have the same class with him today and i've never known that he is in the same smester with me because he is so popular and tall and look mature and handsome, so i thought he is my senior, and because of that stupidness, he teased me a lot. I'm so embarresed but who cares? The point is i can walk with him to the class. When we enter the class i hear his friend calling him and just like that he leave me, so i go to the side of the class and pick a table near the window. I plug my earphone and hum my favorite song while reading a novel until the lecturer come.

 

Someone's POV


I hear someone shouting "Kris", and then i know that i am in the same class with that giant. It's not like i hate him or what. I am hove no problem with him, but it starts matter when him talking to her yesterday. I look to the door and see that he is not coming alone but with Tiana beside him. I really am annoyed. Why it must be him that coming together with her? Ok, i admit that i love the fact that i'm in the same class with her, but not with him around us and make the situation worse. I grit my teeth as watching the two of them. I wan dumbfounded when that giant leaves her alone and she comes toward my direction and sit right in front of me. Kyungsoo, my best friend,  tap my shoulder from behind and says, "there she is. Try to talk to her."
"But, i'm shy" i said.
"Are you a man or not?" kyungsoo impatiently shove my head and shoulder to her direction "Good luck!"

Just when i want to talk to her, she plugs her earphone, hum a song and read a book. The picture of her beside the window and reading a book with some hair tugged to her ear is just perfect. I just want this time to stop and let me watch the perfection in front of my eyes till eternity. But there is always disturbance, the lecturer come and start the lesson.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How was the 2nd chapter? Is it better or worse than the first one? Huaaa leave any comment please T.T