Chapter 12

It's always been you

Tiana's POV

 

It's been a week since the last time i met Kris. This is weird, no phone call, no text from him, everytime i ask him to meet me, he will have a thousand excuse and we ended up not meeting each other. I wonder what happened between us, did i do something wrong? He changed after Chanyeol called him on our 6th month anniversary. Feels like he hides something from me. It feels wrong, and i know i should clean up this mess. It hurts me everytime he says he is busy whenever i ask him to go on a date or just meet me for a while.

Finally, I decide to call him and ask him to meet me at the rooftop in the college. It was hard to persuade him to go there as he said he's busy, but in the end he gave up and saide that he'll meet me there only for ten minutes. What kind of boyfriend is he? He doesn't even have time for me, his own girlfriend, I'm upset. I wait for him on the rooftop, wishing he will come as he promised. Suddenly i hear the door opens, i turn my head, and i see him walking toward me with a hint of badmood written on his face. I stand there silently, amazed by his presence. He's very handsome. Okay call me weirdo, but i still admire him eventhough he's become my boyfriend since 6 months ago.

"You said you wanna talk and it won't take long." That's what he says.. There's no hello, asking me how was i doing or saying i miss you. I hate this new Kris, he is like stranger to me.
"Umm.. I.. I.." I stuttered, not expecting he will hit me to the point.
"Just say it, ppali. I'm busy" He say in a boring tone. Really, is this my boyfriend? Where have the old Kris gone?
"I miss you." I don't know how to express my feelings and stupidly saying that making Kris look at me in disbelief.
"Is that all what you wanna say? and you said that this was important? Oh really, you just can text me, telling that you miss me, and i don't need to come here for only hearing this." He says in annoyance. It hurts me, really stupid Kris, doesn't he realize his words hurt me?
"Ani, all i want to say is why does you change? Why does you always reject me whenever i ask you to date? Why you don't text or call me anymore, saying that you love me or stuff? Why does you change ever since Chanyeol called you? Is there something wrong? Is it wrong for me to miss you, my own boyfriend?" I try hard not to cry, i don't want Kris seeing me cry, i don't want to look weak in front of him.
"Is that important for me to text you or call you or telling that i love you everyday, every , 24/7? Is that important to have a date in free time? Are those things important to you?" Kris raising his voice, seems like he's burning in anger. Aren't I the one who must be angry right now? I admit, it's scary seeing him like this, i didn't know he can be like monster whe he's angry, but i can't back away, i already go in, why don't I say it all?
"Yes, for me those things are important, if it's not, why having a boyfriend then? What am i to you? Does you even acknowledge that i am your girlfriend? IS THAT HARD FOR YOU TO TEXT ME OR CALL ME?? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED BETWEEN US KRIS WU?" I snap. I'm in the edge of crying and i can't handle it but shouting at him.
Suddenly he walk closer to me making me step back in reflex. He walks closer and closer until i can't back off anymore and he traps me between his hand.
"I didn't know you're this clingy." He says while closing the gap between us. I'm scared, really scared, this is not him. I struggle and try to push him, but he is way too strong. Suddenly he kiss me on the lips passionately, my mind goes blank for a while but then my brain function back, my sane mind tells me to push him and struggle, but my body can't hear a thing. I end up kissing him back and i find my hand crawling into his hair and i feel him smirking in between of our kiss. He pulls me, closer bitting my lower lips, but suddenly he breaks the kiss and push me.
"Is that enough to make you understand what you mean to me?" He says and walks a way, leaving me dumbfounded. Unknowingly, my tears fall, and i cry hard. Is that kiss mean nothing for him? How could he left me right after he kissed me passionately? Am i a toy for him? I cry louder, wanting to cry my heart out, wishing that i know what he mean. He makes me even more confused.

 

 

Tiffany's POV
 


I go to the rooftop, usually the rooftop is empty at this time, perfect timing to avoid Kris. I want a time for myself alone, to think about what happened this week. Kris always accompany me this week full, never he let me go by myself. It feels comfortable, and safe, having him with me, but yet it feels so wrong. I already have a fiance back then in America, and i know from my cousin that Kris is also having a girlfriend. I don't want ruin his relationship with his girlfriend and being the third person in his relationship, and also i don't wanna be a cheater for my own fiance. I open the rooftop door silently, expecting the rooftop is empty, but i hear someone's crying, the cry is heard so in pain.

I enter the rooftop quietly and find a girl is crying. I can't help but feel pity for her. What happens to her that she's crying this much? There's something inside my heart that told me to approach that girl and ask her what's wrong and calm her down, but i'm afraid that she might think i'm nosy since i don't know her at all. I'm debating in my mind and finally my heart wins, and i decide to come closer to her.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask her, as she doesn't even know my existance here in front of her because she's crying with her face is burried between her legs. Her head suddenly shot up and look at my face. She tries to wipe her tears, but her tears don't stop falling. I hand her my handkerchief, and assured her to take it. She's hesitate at first but the she takes it.
"I'm okay." She says, definitely lying.
"I know you are lying, but i will act like you're okay, cause you told me so." I say smilling to her, and she smiles back at me. "I'm Tiffany Hwang, by the way. I'm an exchange student from America." I reached out my hand.
"I'm Tiana Cho. Oh, you're that girl. The one that people in the class always talking about. Nice to meet you by the way." She smiles sincerly and takes my hand to shake.
"Really? Btw, are we friends now? After shaking hands and knowing each other indentity?" I say chukled and sit down beside her.
"Yeah, friend." She says smilling and wipe her tears again.
"You know, you can share what bother you, since we're friend, and i can guarantee you that your story won't leak out because i you're the first friend i have after coming here again and umm i won't have any girl friend beside you and my cousin, because i don't know why but the girls in this college always look at me like they wants to kill me." I explain to her in detail because i really want her to trust me, it's been a long time since i have a girl friend, yeah if you call a week is a long time :P Really, i don't understand why girls in this college always look at me with killing stares, and no one dares to talk to me, and it bothers me so much, i really want to have a best friend here, besides my cousin, Chanyeol, Lay, and Kris, that's if you excuse me to call Kris as my bestfriend.
"Is that okay for you to listen to my problem? I'm afraid i will bother you, because you just know me, and i already share my problem." She says. I know she really mean it and it is not excuses for her not to share her problem. I can feel it.
"Really, that's really okay with me, and i'll feel happy if you want to share it, but if don't that's okay, i won't force you, that's your lose." I say jokingly and she laugh at my jokes. I feel relieved that she laughs. Finally, she tells me what bothers her and why she cried. She tells me that he had a fight with his boyfriend and when she asked him what is he to her, her boyfriend kissed her and leave her dumbfounded. After listening it i feel sorry for her, and i try to calm her down because i can see it, that she tried hard not to cry when she told the story.
"I guess, your boyfriend wanted to tell you that he loves you and thinks and acknowledges you as his girlfriend with his kiss. You know, every boy will have his own way to express his feeling." I squeeze her hand and smile. I can see her eyes twinkling and i guess i lift her hope again. I'm happy that i can help my new best friend.
"Really? Do you think so?" She says smilling.
"Yes, i guess so." I say smilling and playfuly ask her "So how was the kiss? Was that hot enough for you?" and i can see she blush so hard and her face becomes so red. "Don't tell me that was your first kiss?" I teasing her more and more and her face compeletly red now. I can't help but chuckled, she really is inocent.
"Yeah, that was the first time he kiss me properly, and yes he stole my first kiss." She says quietly and i laugh at her confession, oh my God she's so pure, she got her first kiss in the college, meanwhile i got my first kiss in high school when i was a freshman, the first kiss thingy makes me remember about Kris. Yeah, he got my first kiss, no i mean he stole it. 

Flashback

 

I felt a pair of arm covering my eyes when i was sitting alone in our school's backyard, and i know who is it. That must be my boyfriend, Kris.
"Kris, i know that's you just let go already." I say smilling, and he let go his arms and sit beside me.
"I'm sorry to make you wait here, honey. I got something to do." He says and graab my hand but i acted like i'm angry and jerk his hand.
"How could you make me wait? You told me to come here right after the school ended, but you yourself are late." I back facing him and he move, become in front of me.
"I'm sorry, what should i do to make you forgive me?" He pleaded and pretended to be thinking "Ah, i got an idea, i'm sure you would like it. Take this as a reward because you come here straight away after school ended and as my apology." I suddenly felt a pair of lips landed on my lips. That was Kris'. His lips feel so soft and tender and sweet and i like it, but the kiss didn't last long as he pulled back right after, making me dissapointed.
"Am i forgiven?" He said, right when i want to answer him, a thunder roars, and heavy rain falls. He quickly pulls me to the school building but our uniform already soaked. The school already quiet, as there are no many students and teachers left. We entered an empty class and sit down on the floor.
"Hacchu!!" I was sneezing and trembling. He came closer and hug me tightly.
"You must be cold, and i'll try to warm you up." He said and pulled me closer and he kissed me. Well another kiss today, and this kiss is much hotter than the peck before. He kissed me passionately and i return the kiss. He deepened his kiss and i absorbed by the kiss, the feeling of excitement burned me up and the feels of his lips on mine was driving me crazy. This is my first kiss and he did it sooooooo nicely, making me overwhelmed. Out of breath, i pushed him and he smiled.
"Is that your first kiss?" He said and chukled "You really are great as a first timer." He laughed and smiled at me lovingly making me blushed and burried my face in his chest. But he pushed me and stared at me, suddenly his eyes got bigger and he turn his face and removed his school blazer ang gave it to me. I looked at him confused.
"Um.. you wear that, your body is revealed." I looked down to my body and yes, my body revealed because my uniform is soaked.

End of flashback

"Hello? Earth to Tiffany." My thought interupted because Tiana is calling me and waving her hand in front of my face.
"Ah yes?"
"Have you eaten lunch? How about having lunch together?" She says excitedly.
"Sure, i'd love to."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello!! long time no see, sorry for not updating in a while, i really am being so lazy because of the holiday :)) How was that? Is that good? Am i forgiven with this chapter? Is it long enough for you?

Please comment how was that? I'm really bad in writting 'hot scene' :P ahahaha

Btw, have you seen growl dance practice? I was dying seeing my husband, Kai at the end of the Korean version. He is soooooooooo adorableeeee :))) I just want to kiss him >o<

Done with the spazzing, please comment and subscribe this in this story. Love you readers, subscribers, commentator :)) MWAAAAHHHH!! :*:*:*