Chapter 3

It's always been you

Chanyeol's POV

I see Kris enter the class but wait, he doesn't come alone? Who's that girl? I thought he has allergic with girls after she left him.
"Kris!" I call him and he come toward us.
"Man, who's that girl?" I ask him
"Oh.. That is the girl that i hit with the ball yesterday."
"What's her name?" Lay ask him
"Tiana, her name is Tiana."
"I thought you still can't forget Fanny." I immadietly curse myself after seeing Kris' face.
"Yes I am. I just can't forget about her. She was the best thing in my life."
"You should get over her, dude. She's not beside you anymore." Lay said.
"How?" Kris hopelessly ask.
"Find a new love, that's the only thing that can cure brokenheart." I said while creepily smilling to him.
"Are you kidding me? How can i find a new love?"
"Dude, there are many girls drooling over you can't you see it? Are you stupid or what?" I don't believe he doesn't realize it.
"But those girls are not my type. They're not only drooling over me i bet, but also with another handsome guys. I don't like -attitude girls who like to cling and dump her man after she got a new one duh."
"Then how about that girl?" Lay ask while smirking.
'Who?"
"Are you really stupid Kris? Or act like a fool? Of course that girl, Tiana. TIANA." I almost scream to his ear.
"You know, you should start open your heart for other girls, get over her, and i think that Tiana girl is not a badass." Lay said and I nod supporting Lay. Then the teacher come and start the lesson.

 

Kris' POV

After the classes ended, I immadietly heading home. Home is the only place i like cause i can find my peace. I lie down on my bed and think what Chanyeol and Lay said.
"Is that possible to forget her by finding a new love? Should i try?" I ask my own self.
"It won't hurt trying i guess" I answer myself
"But, who's the girl? Tiana? Is she the right choice?" I mumble.
"Who's Tiana?" I heard a voice
"Who's Tiana, Ben?" I heard my lil sister ask me. Ya, my sister always call me Benben since we were little. 
"She's my friend." I said.
"Lie! I know you lie. What is she? to you?" Aish this girl really knows me well.
"I'm talking the truth, she is my friend. I barely know her. Sy, i wanna ask you something."
"Yes okay, ask." she says while sit on my bed.
"Is it true that the only way to forget your ex is by trying to build a new relationship?"
"Are you trying to say about forgetting Fanny onnie by loving Tiana?" She carefully asked. I curse her in my mind why this girl is so smart?
"mmm.. yess.."
She suddenly hugs me and says "Finally Benben! You should try loving her and get over Fanny onnie, eventhough Fanny onnie is extremly kind and pretty, but still, you can't live in the past forever."
"So, should i try?" I doubtfully ask
"Of course yes my stupid brother." she said while smilling
"But what if she already loves someone or worse she already has a boyfirend.?"
"Ben, it worth trying, it's only 'what if' right?" I'm really thankful to have a sister like her eventhough she's sometimes annoying and nosy but i love her so much.
"So tell me what Tiana looks like? Is she pretty? Is she smart? Cute? or what? is she in the same class with you? Or the same smester? Or is she your senior? Or perhaps she's freshman like me? Is she studying in our college? Ben tell me about her." I heard her asking me many question. I'm right about my sister, aren't I? She's nosy. No. I mean, really nosy.
"No, i won't tell you, lil sisy." I said and stuck my tounge out. Then my sister start hitting me with pillow.
"I hate you ben!!" She pouts.
"Okay, okay stop! I'll get you see her tomorrow in the campus. Stop hitting me and stop the pot, you're as ugly as duck when pouting." I say while laughing.
"Promise?" She says, stop hitting me and hand her little finger. Gosh, i can't believe she's freaking 18 year old and already become a colleger but still doing pinky promise.
"Promise." I say and hand my little finger. "Just go to sleep already, tomorrow you'll come with me to the college and i don't want wait for you cause i have a freaking morning class."
"Okay, Ben. See you tomorrow and good night." She kiss my cheek and left.
"Good night baby girl. Close the door!" I shout but she just run away to her room.
"Aish this girl!" I stand up and close the door and lie on my bed and sleep.

 

The next morning

 

"BEEEEEEENNNNNN!!!! WAKE UP!!" I feel someone shake my body but i just switch my position and sleep again.
"BEEEENNNNNNNNN!!! BENBEN WAKE UP!!" I heard my sister screaming.
"Alright, alright, I'm up." I say while open my eyes. I check the clock and glaring.
"Sy, this is freaking 6 a.m. What the hell are you doing here disturbing my sleep?"
"Where's your good morning to me? Good morning my lazy brother, you said you have morning class and don't want to late and you said you'll get me see your soon-to-be-girlfriend" She said while smilling widely.
"Ya ya ya. but wait, I didn't say i don't want to late but i said I DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR YOU IF YOU WAKE UP LATE." I emphasized the sentence.
"Okay okay whatever my silly brother. Now up!  take a bath and clean up your face."
"yea.." I lazily stand up and take my towel head to my bathroom.
"I'll be waiting downstairs Ben."
"alright" I mumble

Finish taking bath I go downstairs and see my family already on dinning room having breakfast.
"Good morning, Ben." Said my mom while spreading the jam to the bread.
"Morning ma, dad." I say and sit on the chair.
"this is for you." My mom hand a bread for me. "Why are you waking up earlier than usual?"
"Sisy did this to me. She woke me up like crazy." Mom just laugh and dad high five with my sis.
"Good job Sy!" My daddy says.
"Okay babe and ben, i have to go to work now, see you later. Let's go Sy!" Dad stand up and kiss mom and me.
"I'm going with benben, Pa. hehehe" Sisy said while smilling.
"Okay then, little angel take care. Ben take care of her." He say and kiss Sisy.
"OK Boss, take care and see you!" I say
"Bye pa. take care" Sisy say.
"Bye darling i'll see you soon" mom say and my dad till the front gate.
"Ma, we need to go too. bye" I say and kiss my mom
"Bye mom."
"Take care kids" Mom kiss Sisy.

On the car

"Ben, i just can't wait to see Tiana. I wonder how does she look like? Is she prettier than Fanny onnie?"
"No one prettier than Fanny except Mom, Grandma and you." I flatly say.
"Gah.. I know it already. You always say that, how could i ask such a stupid question. Soo.. is she cute? Or kind?"
"Yah.. she's kinda cute and kind. No, please shut up. I'm concentrate in driving miss and you'll see her soon"
"alright alright." She turn on the music on her ipod and plug the earphone.
"Cks this girl, now she's ignoring me." I say

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm happy there's someone comment on my work. Thanks Priscilla91 ^^.
Readers please comment :)) and ohh i just love Kris family and the way Kris treat her sister lovingly. :)