Chapter 20

It's always been you
Tiana's POV
 
 
 
"Baby, you're already preparing your things to move, right?" My mom ask me while going downstairs, making me look up at her. "Ne, Omma, I already prepared. Waeyo?" My mom sit beside me and not lone after, my father joins her sitting beside me and pats my head. "We already completing your transfer both here and in Japan, you're going to study in Todai." My father joins the conversation, making me realize that I really am moving to Japan so soon. "So, appa when will we move?" I ask my father and find him smilling at me. "In two days from now, my dear. Hope you already finished your packing." I smile bitterly at him. Actually, I don't want to move. I want to stay here in Korea. I want to be with Kris, I want to give him the second chance. But, I'm too afraid to face reality. I'm afraid Kris still has feelings for Fany and I will only be the third person that become the wall between them. "Ne, Appa I already finished packing."
 
Suddenly my phone ringing. I look at my phone only to find someone's name. Suho. His call makes me remember that he doesn't come here today. Why? Feels weird that he doesn't come today, but it feels nice that he calls me. I feel my mouth curl into a smile. I answer the phone and going to my room, don't want my parents listening our conversation.
"Yeobosaeyo?" I close the door behind me and sit down on my bed, grabbing my plushie.
"Ne, gwenchana. I don't need those notes anymore by the way." I chuckle. I guess he must forgets about me moving to Japan.
"The day after tomorrow. Waeyo?" I move and sit down on the chair still holding my plushie.
"Is it kinda date?" I chuckle hearing him stuttered answering my question. I hold a pen and start writting something on the paper, the habit of mine when I am on the phone.
"Alright, what time I need to be ready?" I smiles secretly.
"9? Araso. Neee~ Bye~" I hang up the phone with a smile plastered on my face. I read what I wrote, and get shock. Kris, that's written there. Hell. Am I thinking of him?
 
Hell yeah.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suho's POV
 
 
 
Today I can't go to Tiana's house, because my father asked me to go the company and hold the meeting because he can't make it. My father often told me to come to the company to make me learn how to manage it. He wants me become his successor just like my brother and other Kim's Sons. It's just like our family tradition for their sons become the heir of the company. He wants to give me one of his company right after I graduate from university, that's why he always makes me go to the company whenever I get a free time. My brother already got his own company when he graduated form university and now he is in China expanding our business. Just like me, my brother don't get to play with people around his age when he was in highscool and college, because whenever we get free time, we'll always come to the company to learn about our business. That's one of the reasons why I don't have many friends, beside I don't want fake friends that only want to be my friend just because I'm rich. The only friend I get is Kyungsoo, he is my friend since we were kid. My parent is his bestfriend, that makes us become best friend too, and he knows me so well just like my own brother.
 
Can't meet Tiana for a day driving me crazy and I just miss her so much, maybe because these past days I always come to her house and being with her. I get some times before the meeting started, i decide to call her.
"Yeobosaeyo?" I hear her talk and suddenly my mouth curl making a smile. How I miss this voice, eventough I only not meet her today.
"Tiana, mian. I can't come to your house today. I get something to do." I say, a little frown appear on my face, and it becomes darker when she reminds me that she'll move to Japan. I don't come to see her only for a day, but I miss her like crazy, I can't imagine myself without her, without seeing her smile, without hearing her laugh.
"When will you move?" I ask her, curious as hell, eventhough I know that myself wasn't prepared hearing the answer. She says she'll move in two days. I feel my legs get weaken, this is too fast. I then think about having a farewell with her, at least I have a moment with her before she's gone.
"Would you mind to go out with me tomorrow?" I ask her. I wish she says yes. But then I hear her chuckle and tease me. He makes my face turns red even when she's not around. She successfuly makes my heart beats faster. tiana, you should see what you've done to me.
"A.. Ani.. This.. I.. I want to have a farewell with you before you go." I stuttered. Shame on me. Stupid tounge why did you stutter? I scold myself on my head. I hear her asking me what time I'll come to pick her up. I think for a while and pick nine o clock.
"I'll pick you up at nine. Okay with that?" She agrees right away. Yes! Gonna have a date tomorrow with her. I remind myself to make her smile as long as the day will.
"Nee~ Byeee.." I hang the phone and head to the meeting room, right before the directors coming.
 
 
 
 
 
Hai :) I'm sorry my update takes a long time. Actually, I've written this chapter twice and both gone because the internet connection was , and this is the third one, luckily nothing happened this time :D
Btw please enjoy the stories and please do subscribe, comment, and upvote this story :)
THANKS ;)