Chapter 23

It's always been you

Tiana's POV

 

"TIANA!" I hear a familiar voice is calling my name, a voice i've been longing to hear, a voice that always sounds melodious to my ears, but it is impossible to hear that voice here. I must be hallucinating. Look Tiana, what you've done to yourlife, you're even hearing his voice right now. "TIANA!" Once again I hear his voice while I'm handing my passport and ticket to the gurad to check. Frustating, I turn my head with a hope that I'm not hearing things, that he is here, so i can see him for the very last time. There he is, running toward my direction, asking me to stop and turn far away from the gate. Is this even real? He is here asking me not to go, but i can't. I have to go, i can't bear all the pain i might feeling or causing if i stay any longer here. I turn my head away and go, not even take a second glance at him, and there I see him break down, just the same as me. If only we could turn back the time, Kris..

 

 

This time, autumn is already coming. I've been hiding here in Tokyo for two years, already used with with the surrounding, used with the fact i'm living without him. I haven't contacted anyone in Korea since I stepped on Tokyo, not even my bestfriend, Suho nor Tiffany nor someone I miss the most, Kris. I wanted to be independent, not depend on someone to give me happiness. I just want to start a new beginning here in new place, without judgement. The ringtone of my phone on the desk making me realize I've been staring at space for God knows how long. I press the button to receive it, without even lift the phone handle up.
"Good morning Miss, I just want to remind you about the meeting with the Junshik company from South Korea."
"Yea, I'm aware of that. They should be arrived around this time, right?"
"Yes, Miss. The delegation of Junshik corp is already here to meet you."
"Alright, let him in to my room. Thank you."
This is me now. Being the only successor of Daehan company, I already become a vice director of my family's company. Dad trusts me and my skill to lead this big company in Japan by myself, of course with him still as the main CEO, but he's rarely here, he is managing our company in Seoul. So here i am, in Tokyo, by myself, rarely meet with my parents because i don't want to go back to Korea and I need to handle the company here, and also don't have any relatives, with only some friends, if the workers here are assumed as my friends and some business acquintances. Lonely? No, I'm used to it and my works keep me busy to think that I'm lonely.

Knock knock

I see my secretary come inside with someone behind her, I immediately stand up to show some respect and walk toward them to greet my future business partner. My company will have some business with Junshik in the future.
"Anyeonghaseyo! Choneun Park Tiana imnida." I bow my head and look at my future business partner. I know my eyes become bigger and rounded, too shocked to say anything, and i see my future business partner is also shocked as well.
"Tiana?"

 

HEYHOOO!! I'm back with another chapter :D
Sorry for trhe cliffhanger ;) I love you smochh
Btw, merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it *throw exo to the air* wish you have a wonderful christmas and also happy holiday everybodeeeeehhh!! :D wish we have (a) miracle(s) of December XD
Nb: have you seen or heard exo's christmas album? I love first snow the most and now i'm listening to it :D what's your fave?