Chapter 19

It's always been you

Tiana's POV

 

It's been a week since the last time I see Tiffany and Kris. I didn't even go to college, I just don't have any guts to meet both of them. It's not like Kris and Tiffany didn't try to contact me, even Sisy called me, but I just don't want to face them. Not now. Kris went to my house twice, but I told my maid to tell him that I'm not at home and I don't want to see him. Suho does come to my house and always to persuade me to go to college. He always brings any tasks and notes from the classes, I feel grateful that I still have him, but, those tasks and notes don't matter anymore since I already make my desicion to leave Korea and continue my study in Japan. I want to leave all of memories I have here. I don't want to meet Kris or Tiffany anymore, I'm afraid that I will be hurt again if I see them, and also I want to help my parents in running their new business in Japan, so in this case I become a fillial daughter yet running from my past. My parents were shocked when I said to them I want to continue study and live in Japan, they asked why I wanted it, I told them that I want to help them in return for what they've done to me, I didn't tell them what happened between me and Kris.

"Tiana?" I hear a voice interupting me daydreaming and soon I see Suho's head poking out from behind the door. I smile at him and gesturing him to come in. He walks closer to me and sit beside me.
"This is today's notes and also our class gonna have a project and we need to make team consist of three people. I take you to my team along with Kyungsoo, is that okay for you?" He explains our task while flipping his notes.
"Suho, Mianhae, but you need to search for other person to be in your team." I say. He stops from what he was doing and looking at me "Eh? Why?" His face looks confused and his eyes looks straight to my eyes. I divert my eyes from him, don't want him to see right through me.
"I..I'll go to Japan and continue my college there." I stutter, hestitate to tell him. "I want to help my parents in their new company there." He hold my chin up and makes me facing him "Tell me truthfuly, is that the reason?" I divert my gaze again, not wanting to look at his eyes. "Ne" I say almost not heard.
"Look at me in the eyes and say it." He softly talks to me, but his tone demanding. I look at his eyes and suddenly a tear escapes from my eye. I wipes the tear but it won't stop, in the end I start sobbing. He pulls me into a hug, brings my face  "That's okay if you go for other reason, I understand you. I just want you to tell me the truth." He says and my back "Now stop crying, I won't stop you going there if that's what you really want. I'll support whatever your desicion is." he releases me from his embrace and wipes my tears, smilling sweetly at me, but somehow I can see he's hurt from his eyes.
"Please, don't tell anyone." I stare into his eyes with pleading looks and he just nods.

 

Kris' POV

 

I wish I could meet her today. It already a week passes, but she is still nowhere to be seen. I walk to her class and see anyone but her. Suddenly a person capture my eyes. Suho. That's him. I come closer to him and sit in front of him.
"I need to talk to you." I say in pleading tone and he looks up, staring at me.
"What do you want?" Suho asks me with unfriendly gaze.
"Tiana. I know you meet her. I know you always come to her house. I just want to know if she is okay." Yeah, I know that Suho always comes to Tiana's house everyday. At the first day after she broke me up, I went to her house and her maid told me that she wasn't at home, so I go back to my car, but when I wanted to leave, I saw Suho walking to her house and come inside and didn't go out for such a long time. I assume that actually Tiana was at home but she just didn't want to meet me. I went home after that, telling my sister what happened the day before, and she immediately called Tiana, but she didn't answer her calls. The next day, after the class ended, it was also happened, when I arrived at her house, I see Suho's car, instead of coming to her house, i waited until Suho left the house, I knocked the door and the maid came and told me that Tiana was not home again. That was impossible, since Suho just left and I didn't see anyone walked out of the house.
Finally I gave up coming to her house, and just waiting in front of her house everyday, wishing she would come out from her house so I can talk to her, but she wasn't going out, but instead Suho is coming to her house everyday.
"She is okay. Now you're free to go. Your girlfriend must be waiting for you." Suho says to me in annoyance. I look at him, being hurt by his words.
"Tiffany is not my girlfriend, Tiana is." I gritted my teeth and Suho just smirk. How i wish to tear that smirk from him.
"She is not yours anymore. You know what, she is tired of you, so just back off if you really loves her, she had enough." Suho says with anger in his tone. I feel a pang in my heart, like I was slapped. I know I was wrong, but I want she gives me another chance and forgive me. I know that I love her so much even more than Tiffany. I was so stupid not realizing it back then.
"If that what she wants.. I will. But that's what you want, so I won't back off, I swear I'll get her once again." I say to him in low tone and storm out of his class. That guy pisses me off.

 

Suho's POV

 

Kris leaves from my class. I stare at him and realize what he said is true. That's not what Tiana wants, that's what I want. Him to back off and give up, so that I can be with her. It seems right but felt wrong. I want Tiana to be happy and I know she'll be happy with Kris. But I deny that thought, She'll be happier with me, I also can and will make her happy, right? I start to doubt myself

 

Tiffany's POV

 

After Tiana left on that day, I blame Kris for what happened. I didn't even talk to him and ignoring him. I lost my friend, because of my past with him. How nice. I try to reach Tiana at the very next day, but she's not coming school. I called her, but she didn't pick up the call. I really want to come to her house but I don't have her address and I don't want to ask Kris. I want to ask Suho, but I doubt he knows her address since he just knows her not long. I want to explain to Tiana that nothing happens between me and Kris after we broke up, but she was nowhere, and ignoring all my calls and messages. I come to her class, hope I will she her, since she already a week doesn't attend the classes, she is not there, but instead Suho is sitting alone by himself. I approach him.
"Hi.." I greet him, he looks up at me and smiles. I feel warm inside, it's nice to have someone being nice to you, just knowing that you still have friend.
"Suho ssi, I want to ask you something." I say groggily "Sure, what's that?" He still smiles to me.
"Um.. about Tiana.. Is she okay?" Suho suddenly chuckles and I don't know why. "why are you laughing?"
"She is okay, and uh.. that.. You're the second person asking about her. Kris was asking me the same question as you." Suho then smiles, I play with my fingers nervously "Tiana is okay, but she needs time to be alone." Suho continues.
Ah.. alright. I just want to apologize to her that I ruined her relationship with Kris. Actually I have nothing to do with him. I don't love him anymore." I say to him truthfully.
"Jinjja?" Suho seems shocked hearing what I said and his eyes got bigger "I thought you come back here because you want him again, because you still love him."
This time, I am the one who chuckle at his statement "Ani, I already have a husband in USA and I come back here because my college in USA offers me a student exchange, and since I miss Korea, I accept the offer." I can see his eyes got bigger almost popped out from its socket.
"Wait, what? Seriously Tiffany Hwang?" Suho ask me in disbelief. I just laugh seeing his shock face.
"I'm serious. I went to America because my parents arranged me a marriage, and Tiffany Choi is the right one." I laugh seeing his expression it was priceless.
"Does Kris knows about that?" Suho ask me again. 
"Ani, I haven't told him yet, I didn't have a chance for telling him, if only I told him earlier, this won't happen." My expression changes become sad, and Suho notice that.
"No, you're not at fault." He smiles, trying to cheer me up. "Tiffany Choi.. sounds weird." he says again. I smile at him and say "At first yes, but then I'm used to it." Suddenly I realize that I have a class at this time.
"OmyGod, I have a class now. I gotta go. Ah, but Suho ssi, will you meet Tiana today? If yes, please tell her that Kris loves her so much, and I was only his past that she doesn't need to worry." After saying that I dash out of his class and go to my class.

 

 

 

Hi.. please don't forget to subscribe and comments to this story, and also upvote if you like it.
Btw, I have a story about Tiffany's life with her husband in USA, please check it out ;) Thankssss ^^