Chapter 6

It's always been you

Tiana's POV

I was watching my favourite sitcom when i heard my phone buzzing. I checked my phone and see the notification, somebody mentions me on twitter, I open it and read the mention. Oh it was Chrissy, Kris' sister. Why does she mention me? Asking my phone number? weird. But i reply it anyway, I give my number to her via dm. I wonder why does she ask my number? does she have something to do with me? I focusing my attention on my favourite show again. After some minutes left, suddenly my phone, ringing, signaling i got a text message. I open the message and can't believe my own eyes. I read the message for many times, before finally i believe this is real. Kris texting me.

From: 099-xxx-xxx
Message: Hi Tiana! This is me Kris. Are you free on Friday? I wonder if you wanna go with me.

I just can't hide my excitement, I jump around and hugging my phone. Wait. What should i text to him? Agreeing to go or not? Then i remember i already have appointment. I promised my mom to pick up my mom and dad from the airport. Ya, my father is a business man, he has such a big company in Korea and now we're developing in Japan. So my parents are rarely at home because they need to take care our new company in Japan. I'm disappointed why must i already have an appointment? "Ahh! I really wanna go with Kris." I frustratedly grabbing my hair. 

To: 099-xxx-xxx
Message: Hi Kris! I'm really sorry i have an appointment on Friday. I promised my mom to pick my dad and her up from the airport. But i'm free on Saturday.

I wait for him to text me back. Oh my God why it took so long? Is he mad because i reject his offer? Ding! My phone rings. I quickly open the message.

From: Kris
Message: Sorry Tiana, it was Chrissy sending you the message. Oh it's okay, me too i have a basketball practice on Friday. Saturday? Sounds good. So, would you like to go with me and Chrissy on Saturday? She's all excited about going out with you and me too :p


yeah, i already save his number! Yippiiiiii!! But wait! chrissy who sent the message? So that means Chrissy who asked me to go? Eh, but he says he's excited too to go with me? Omygosh!! I must be dreaming. It's okay for me to go with him and his sister, I think his sister would be an ice breaker between us, that's good so i don't need to be nervous to go only with him, and also i like Chrissy, she's such an easy going type. Just can't wait till the day comes!


Kris' POV

Sisy giving me her number but i just stay dumbfounded. Sisy then takes my phone and start typing something after she finish, she hands me back my phone. I see the message. God! She's asking her to go on date with me, this little monster is really something. But i, myself too thankful for her, if it's not her, i won't get Tiana's number and will never be brave to ask her go. After a while my phone buzzed, a new message arrived, i quickly open the message and a little bit disappointed when read that she can't make it on Friday, but she's free on saturday. So, i ask her to go on Saturday, i wonder if she wants to go with me or not. Haha! I said on the message that Chrissy is all excited but me too, i'm as excited as Sisy and i said that we'll go with Sisy. Well, actually i'm afraid that i'll make her uncomfortable if only the two of us go, so i slyly said that without Sisy knows that she'll be going with us. Haha! now time for me to persuade Sisy to go with us.
"Sy.."
"hmm? What did she say?" 
"She said she can't make it on Friday but she can on Saturday."
"Really?? Then what you say? Okay rite to go on Saturday?? Please say that you're okay." Sisy is really getting all excited about me going with her.
"i said yes that's fine, and ask her one more time to go with me on Saturday."
"YEESSSSS!!!! And does she say yes?" Sisy jump up and down on the floor.
"She hasn't reply me yet, but Sy.."
"hm?"
"You'll be going with me and her on Saturday." i say with the don't-want-to-be-rejected tone with evil smile on my face.
"WHAT? HELL NO! I don't want going with you, following you on a date, and seeing you lovey-dovey with her. Thanks, but no."
"No cursing baby girl" I remind her, "And yes, you'll go with me and her because this all is your idea and i didn't offer you to come with us but i command you to come with us" I smirk.
She then start hitting me with pillow and whining at me. Luckily my phone save me.
"Wait Sy! She reply my text." Sisy then stop hitting me. haha!

From: Tiana
Message: Sure! I'd love to. So where will we be going? and where i should meet you guys? :) 

To: Tiana
Message: I'll pick you up from your house. just give me your address and i'll be there on 9. We'll go to amusement park. How's that? :D

"What does she say?" I hear Sisy saying.
"She's agree. And we're going to amusement park with her on Saturday."
"Amusement park? Yeaaaay!! I love it, but wait! theen you'll ride evey games with her and what about me? I don't wanna go on ride alone." Sisy starting to whine again.
"Alright, alright you can bring your lovely bestfriend with you."
"Yeaaaayyyy!! Your treat right? Yippiiiieee!! Thanks Benben! You're the best brother i've ever had."
"Yeah, will be my treat and Sy! You only have me as a brother of course i'm the best brother you've ever had." I'm grumbilng at her but that girl doesn't even care. She already in her own world texting her best friend and me too texting Tiana :)

on Saturday


"Sy, let's go!" I say after finishing my breakfast.
"Wait a minute, Bae hasn't arrived yet." She's talking about her best friend. Yes, she has a her-lifetime-bestfriend, and it happens to be a boy. They know each other because our parents are bestfriends too.
"Where is Baekhyun? Cks.. We're almost late to pick up her." I say grumbling then i hear a sound from the door.
"there he is! Let's go Ben. Bye maaaaa daddd.." Sisy running towards the front door.
"Bye ma! dad!" I say and heading outside.
"Annyeong Hyung!" i hear baekhyun say "Mian hyung i woke up late"
"Annyeong Baek! It's okay, now let's go!" I like baekhhyun becuse he is such a nice guy and always take a good care of my sister. yes, my sister and him are in the same line, but i always see that baekhyun is more mature than my sister and always being responsible. That's why i trust him my sister.

Finally we're arrive on her house. Wow her house is really big. Our house too is big but her house is bigger than i expected. She must be really rich. I get off from the car by my self and left the two monsters in the car. I ring the bell and welcomed by a maid. She's saying that i should wait for a while and after some minutes left i see her coming from upstairs. Wow. She's beautiful with only a short and t-shirt.
"Let's go" She say while smilling. Then the two of us heading to the car. Arriving at the car, being the gentleman i am, i personally open the door for her. She hop to the car and i close the door for her. When i enter the car i already hear Sisy introduce her bestfriend to her
"Hai baekhyun! I thought you're Chrissy's boy friend" Tiana say.
"Ani, nuna. I'm not her boy friend. We're best friend since we were babies. and nice to meet you." Baekhyun say sweetly
"Is that okay for you that we're going with Baekhyun too?" I ask her, i'm afraid she'll feel uncomfortable.
"yeah, the more people join, will be more fun. and nice to meet you too, baekhyun. and i still think you make a good couple with Chrissy."
"Hahahaha i hear many people saying the same thing as you too onnie. Btw, just call me Sisy like Benben and Baekii. Should we try out to be a couple baek? i hear much enough" Sisy say while laughing
"No thanks, Sy. i would like to be your boyfriend because you're pretty and kind and all, but it would feel weird to have you my very best friend as my girl friend." Baekhyun explains, and Sisy nods.
"Of course she's pretty and kind and all, because she's my sister. and she's just like me."
"eeewwww Ben" "Ewwww hyung" Sisy and baekhyun saying at the same time then laugh and high five together.
All along the road to the amusement park is filled with laughter and chattering. "What a nice day" I thought to my self.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What will happens in amusement park? Let's find out in the next chapter! :))
I'm so happy i can update again today! Yipppieee!! See you on Monday. Silent readers, please comment :) I really appreciate any comment for my write, just tell me honestly ^^
And don't forget to subscribe :)