Chapter 1

It's always been you

Tiana's POV

"Day one of a new smester in my college life" Tiana said while looking around her campus. She then start walking around and stop in front of basketball court with a mouth gaped. "There he is.. the love of my life, how i wish he could know and notice my existence" I sighed. 

"aaaaaaaak..!! What the.."
"Mianhae" I heard someone say to me. I looked up and found him lend a hand to help me stand up. I couldn't move and just stay there until i heard
"miss, are you okay? I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hit you with the ball."
Finally i found myself stand up and say "ah ne.. I'm okay. It's okay"
"Really? Ahh.. Btw, my name is Kris, I'm really sorry."
"Annyeong! My name is Tiana, and yes, I'm okay" i said while smiling.
"Okay then, I'll just go and... see you!" He said that.
"Ne, bye."

"I COULDN'T BELIEVE!! I TALKED TO HIM. Waaaaaaaaaa!! I was freaking talk to him and he finally knows me!!" I screamed inside my head. I trully coudln't help but smilling like an idiot all the way to my class.. "What a wonderful day.."

Little did she knows there's someone watching her doing those things with painful heart.

 

Kris' POV

I was playing basketball with my friend when i saw a girl standing beside the basketball court. I got the ball and tried to handle it to my buddy but the ball was flying to that girl direction and hit directly to her head and voila! she fell.

I ran to her and said "Mianhae" 
I saw her looking at  me and just blinking her eyes
"cute" I thought and then i spoke
"miss, are you okay? I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hit you with the ball."
then she stood up and said "ah ne.. I'm okay. It's okay"
"she stuttered. oh my god, she's really cute." i talked inside my head
but what i said to her was "Really? Ahh.. Btw, my name is Kris, I'm really sorry."
"Annyeong! My name is Tiana, and yes, I'm okay" she said while smilling
"So.. Her name is Tiana" i thought.
"Okay then, I'll just go and... see you!" that was all i heard from my own mouth.
"Ne bye"
I went back to the court while remembering the way she stuttered and unknowingly i smiled.

 

Someone's POV

There. I saw her standing beside the court. She looked beautiful as always. "If only, she knew me.. but it wouldn't happen i guess. I am just a nerd after all while she is such a popular girl and she likes that tall"
"Aaaaaaak..!! What the..!" Her scream and curse cut my thought.
I saw her fall because her head was hit by the ball. I run to help her up, but there he is the mighty giant already helped her.
"aisssh!" i cursed myself. "why am i always being late?"
I could hear their conversation since i'm only gaped by few feets. I could see her eyes sparkling while talking to that giant.
"It hurts" I wishpered.
Then i saw the giant go back to the court and she was standing there smilling for a minute and going to her class still smilling.
"I wish i could make you smile like that" I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

How was that? i know i'm bad in writting T.T