Chapter 25

It's always been you

Suho's POV

Another day in Tokyo. I can't help but smilling over and over again each time i read her text about going out with me today. She says she wants to take me strolling around the city. This is the first time in my life I feel that Tokyo is become much more beautiful. I used to think Tokyo is boring because every time I came here, it’s always about business and such. But now, it’s all about her and I.

I really want to make her get over Kris and try to look at me a man, not her friend. Sounds selfish? But how do I do about this heart of mine? I could see her being with another man and thought that I made the best decision, but it broke my heart each time I see her hurtful eyes back then, and I promised to myself if ever I met her again, I wouldn’t let her go and make her mine. Now the chance is here, I need to hang onto it before it’s too late for the second time.

“Suho!” I hear her cheerful voice as she’s getting near to where I sat. We agreed to meet in front of hachiko’s statue in shibuya. My lips find its way to curl up making a smile as soon as I saw her. She’s wearing a very casual t-shirt with jeans, but surely it fits her perfectly and in my eyes, she’s the prettiest human alive right here right now.
“Am I late? Sorry.” She finally arrives in front of me and look at me apologetically.
“No, don’t be sorry. As the matter of fact I’m the one that come earlier because I just can’t wait to see you again!” Her cheeks turn into scarlet, and I’m beyond happy knowing that I’m the reason behind it.
“But we met yesterday.” She says and pushes me a little.
“Well, I missed you so much and yesterday weren’t enough to pay it all.” I’m stating a fact here. True that I missed her so much and yesterday we only met for hours and not to mention my insecurity that I’m afraid she will be gone again from my life.
“That’s why I make a promise to see you here right now.” She laughs. It’s really nice to see her laugh again. It feels like years since I last hearing her laugh, and I make a mental note to make her laugh all day till it hurts her stomach because her laugh is such a music to my ear.
“I see.. By the way, you look beautiful.” I smile at her sincerely and look directly to her eyes just to make sure that she knows I’m being sincere here, and once again her face turns into scarlet. I smile and congratulate myself seeing her pinkish cheeks.
“Thanks. You are not bad yourself.”

 

Tiana’s POV

What’s wrong with myself? I can feel blood rushing to my cheeks making it red. He just speaks some compliments and I already feeling this happiness? Do I like him? But why I don’t feel butterflies?
“We better go now before the day turns dark. How about that, Miss Park?” Suho smiles at me and offers his hand for me to take it. I’m going into dilemma wether to take it or no, but in the end I take his hands and we walk hand in hand. “Good idea, Mr. Kim.”

“So, how is your parent? It’s been a very long time since I met them.” He says while we sitting down in a café, having some coffee with desert. We are done with lunch and there he was being like a child whines wanting to get some sweets, so here we are.
“They’re good. How about yours? It’s been a long time since I last saw them too. Wait! I’ve never seen them before! Yah! Not fair!” I just realized that I never meet any of his family. Unlike him who used to come to my house frequently, I never went to his house and never met his family. I only know he has a brother, and that also came from media, because his family is rich and his brother’s successful company was on it, and not to mention his brother’s engagement with a daughter of conglomerate that was announced last month made a headline on business magazines.
“Not my fault that you never visited my house.” He smirks, and continues slurping his coffee.
“Yah! You never invited me before. It was only you came to my house like every day without asking me to do the same to you.” I pretend to be angry at him, but the fact is I’m feeling guilty. What kind of friend I am that I never come to his house? Never say greetings to his parent?
“You are always welcomed in my house, just come, no need my permission.” He smiles lightly and speaks again “My parent’s good by the way, thanks for asking. And oh, my mom always wants to meet you, but back time you were gone and I couldn’t introduce you to her. So, how about going to Korea one time to meet my family and I will introduce you to all of the Kims? How about this chuseok? ” He asks in such a normal way, seems like he doesn’t realize that it’s kind of awkward to meet his family. His family might have a wrong idea about me going steady with him, right?
“Better to meet your parent and brother first before getting know the all of the Kim.” He just laughs when I say that. “Are you shy meeting my family?” He asks while examining my face. I know he will laugh at me harder if he knows the reason why I don’t’ want just because I’m afraid that his family might think that I’m his girlfriend.
“Who wouldn’t? Meeting such a big and mighty family in Korea, tell me who wouldn’t feel shy and small?” I make up an excuse and hope he will buy it. Luckily, he does.
“My family is not that great though. And don’t even think or feel you’re small. Your family is great too, please sometimes take your time to look into mirror, sweetheart.” He laughs again and looks at me so dearly, making me wanna melt just like an ice cream, and wait! What did he say? Sweetheart? Gosh damn this boy making my heart race and I’m a hundred percent sure that my face is betraying me right now by being all red and stupid.
“For your information, I did take a look on a mirror and your family is that great, you know. And, congrats for you brother engagement. I’m sorry I didn’t get to say it earlier nor when the announcement was made. But it’s better late than never, right?” I immediately changing the topic, before he says something that will make me blush, and to hide my pinkish cheek.
“Thanks, I thought you don’t know about it, but well you know it. Sorry too that I didn’t invite you personally to the party, but I’m sure your parent got the invitation.”
“Oh! Yeah, my parent got it and they went, but since I’m here in Japan so I couldn’t attend, sorry again.” I smile apologetically at him and he smiles back at me again. His eyes turn into crescent moon, and I love it. That’s one of his charming points I can find in him.”
“No, no, don’t be. I know you must be busy Miss Park.” Here his playful side comes. He always address me Miss Park each time he wants to tease me since yesterday, even on our texts too.
“Such a relief that you can understand my situation, Mr. Kim. And excuse me from saying this, but when you will catch up your brother? Having an engagement party, I mean.” I get you back Suho! You were always the one who teased me. Now I get my revenge on my. Truth is I want to know if he already has this one lady in his heart who he wants to spend his life with, because since our first meet he never mention any kind of girls name, and it makes me wonder if he already has a girlfriend or not.
“I don’t know when, but maybe I’ll know it soon. Because I finally meet again with the girl I like and I think our meetings are such a fate.” He smiles and directly seeing me in the eyes. I feel like something pinches my heart when he said it. What the hell is happening? Why i am being so selfish and don’t want him to meet the girl?
“Who is that lucky girl?” I force a smile, and calm down my heart.
“You want to know? She is the prettiest human alive in my world. Our first encounter was such a coincident, it sounds cliché but the first time I introduce myself to her, I was being heroic toward her. She’s been in love with other guy, and been hurt. She stood up and found her way to run away, but somehow the fate is playing with us. I met her again in unexpected time and place. Don’t you think that she is my destiny? That we are made for each other?” I can see his eyes twinkle while he replays his memories with her on his mind.
“Maybe you guys are matched from heaven. But, who is the girl? Do I know her?” I’m sincerely happy to hear that. Even though, it’s a little hurt, but he’s my friend after all. His happiness matter much more than mine.
“You know her very very well.” He smiles while hinting something to me, some girls’ face in our college come to my mind. And suddenly Fany’s face comes. It might be her too right? Why am I feeling down just by the thought of he’s in love with Fany? I just can’t bear it if I’m defeated by her twice. Once is enough.
“Tiffany?” Not even realizing, I stupidly say her name loudly. And his face seems confused.
“Wrong!” He pinches my nose. Ugh! But I feel relief hearing that comes from his mouth. “Then wo is that girl? I’m not in the mood to play.” I whine at him and being sulky all of the sudden. This idea of him not always beside mine really bugging my mind.
“You’re really clueless aren’t you? That girl is now sitting across to me, the one who was whining that she has no mood to play with me, the one who loves strawberries and red so much, the one that I helped when she was being robbed, the one who used to be my best friend. That girl is you. I know this is so unromantic that I ask you to be my girlfriend with no preparation, but I felt the moment was so right and I was afraid that I might not see you again when I’m back in Seoul. So, I’m sorry and will you? No, you don’t need to give me the answer right now. I know you need some times to think and I’m also aware that this is new to you, so yeah, take your time and give me the answer when you’re ready. I’m waiting.”

 

 

 

Author's note:

I'm so sorrrryyyyyyyy.. I'm so sorry i haven't updated since foreverrrr.. I think you don't need to know the reasons cause i will come up with many excuses. Life's been so hard for me.. hahahhahaa :(
Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter!