Chapter 15

It's always been you

Tiana's POV

 

Today is a wonderful day. Spending most of my time with Kris, and him being the old him again just makes me happy. I look at my phone, staring at my wallpaper -the photo of me and Kris, taken today when I went out with him earlier. While looking at my phones, a text arrived. I open it. From Kris <3. He ask me if I can go with him tomorrow. I really want to go with him, but I already have an appointment with my new bestfriend a.k.a Tiffany, and I don't wanna make her upset. So, I just type to Kris that I can't make it tomorrow because I'll go with my friend, and he understands. After that we don't stop texting and just randomly sending text to each other.


The next day

I'm waiting for Tiffany to come, already having my macchiato with me. I see a figure I know coming toward me, and it turns out Tiffany.
"Hi, Lady. Have you been here for long time? I'm sorry, I had internal problem. My friend ask me to accompany him and it's hard for me to say no." Tiffany smile and take a seat in front of me.
"It's okay, have you ordered?" I say as the waitress comes and put a glass of frappuccino in front of Tiffany, and I just chuckle "I guess ya have."
"Like you see" She says and laugh with me. "So, tell me. How was that?" Her eyes making a moon shape, she's so attractive while smilling, if I'm a guy, I must have fallen for her.
"What?" I ask, not knowing what se means.
"Ah, cmon don't act like stupid, or probably you are?" Tiffany laugh and I laugh with her. I like having a girl friend, well actually I had a girl friend once, but she betrayed me, she became a girlfriend of my crush, eventhough she knew that I loved him. It was happened in my freshman year in highschool, and after that I never have a girl friend ever again, the truth is I never have a friend after that. I'm just afraid that they'll stab me from behind, just like that . Sorry for the name, but really it pisses me off when I remember her. The hell. "How was the date? You told me, you make up with him." Tiffany's word brings me back to the current situation.
"Hey hey I'm not stupid." I say in the middle of my laugh "Yes, I made up with him yesterday." I say and smilling, remember how Kris barged to my room.
"Tell me the details then!" Tiffany exclaiming happily.
"Well, he came to my house, right after I enter my room. Actually, I wanted to cry yesterday when I arrived in my room, but then suddenly he barged into my room and saying sorry and hugging me, saying that he loves me. And after that we made up, and we had a date. That's all." I tell Tiffany all, not until very detail of course, she will tease me hard if she knows what Kris said yesterday to me.
"See? What did i say? Your bf loves you so much." Tiffany says, being so full of herself because what she guessed is right. This feels so nice having a girl best friend to talk to, to share your happiness, and to spend your time with.
"Thank you." I suddenly say to her, her face shows that she is confused.
"For?"
"Being my best friend." I say and smilling. She smiles to me "Thanks to you too for letting me."
 

After finishing our drink and talking about random stuffs, we decided to go shopping and strollling around. I am walking beside Tiffany and laughing when she telling me the story about her cousin, when someone bumps into me and grabs my purse and runs with my bag. I am frozen for a sencond, and then run try to catch him. I can hear Tiffany run behind me while screaming "Thief! Thief! Help!" Suddenly, a guy joining us, running after the thief. He runs so fast and suddenly jumps into the thief when he already near. He grabs the thief by the collar and punch the thief on the face. Tiffany and I just arrived in front of them when the guy flies the third punch to the thief's face. Suddenly, there's a police come after seeing the crowd here, and I explain what happened. The thief is brought by the police, and the guy gives me my bag.
"Thank you" I say and bow my head to him.
"You're welcome, next time please be careful." He says and almost go but TIffany says "Wait, what is your name? Would you mind having lunch with us?"
"Yeah please, I owe you one, so why don't you come with us and have a lunch together? Or are you in hurry?" I say, try to persuade him.
"Actually I'm in hurry. Well, if you insist, i guess it won't hurt." He says, smilling. He has angelic smile and a handsome face, a nice and caring one.
With that we walk together to the restaurant and sit together.
"Ah, I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kim JoonMyun, but people rather call me Suho than Joonmyun." He says after ordering his food.
"Ah, ne I'm Tiana and this is my friend Tiffany." I say smilling to him and Tiffany smiles to him too.
"I know." He says and blush. Tiffany and I just dumbfouded. What does he mean? He knows us? I know my parents own a large company here, but I don't know that we're that popular, and Tiffany, how could he knows her? Tiffany just came here weeks ago.
"Sorry, what do you mean?" Tiffany ask him. Nice one Tiffany, I'm curious too. He rub the back of his neck and look at us while smilling.
"How could I don't know about you girls? You're so popular in college, one is college's crush and the rich ice queen and the other one is the beauty exchange student from America that become another college's crush." He says and chuckle. Really? The two of us get that name? Since when? How could I don't know?
"That means you're going to the same college with us?" Tiffany voices what I think inside my head once again.
"Mm hm." He says, nodding his head.
"How could I don't know you?" Tiffany says, and I cut her "How could you know him when you only being here for a few weeks and you don't even remember your class mates." I say and laugh then Tiffany smacks my head "But, really me too, how could I don't know you?" I say with a confused face.
"Maybe you never pay attention on me, because I'm only a nerd in the college." He laughs seeing how stupid we two look like right now.
"Seriously you are a nerd? You don't look like one though.." Tiffany saying, amused by what Suho said. But really, he doesn't look like a nerd. He is handsome and cool. Look at what he's wearing now, white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, converse, and a snapback, and I can tell, things that on him are not cheap goods. He is just simply handsome and adorable.
"Really? Thank you then." He laughs again. His laugh is like a melody, so beautiful, makes you want to smile when you hear it.
"Are you perhaps a freshman or maybe our senior so we didn't know you?" I ask him carefully, don't want to offend him.
He raises his eyebrows "Do I look like a freshman or older than you two?" Tiffany and I are speechless.
"No, actually you don't look like our senior. But you look like a freshman. Sorry." Tiffany says and blushes. She must be really embarrased saying that.
"Thank you, but I'm on the smester like you girls. Even I'm in the same classes with you, Tiana." He says smilling leaving me and Tiffany in shock state.
"Jinjjaaaa??" My eyes rounded. Seriously, I never know that a handsome human being such him is in my class. I only know that one handsome human being in my english class, yep, Kris. Suho just laugh seeing us.
"Jinjja, we're in the same class, and I went into the sam highschool with you too Tiffany." He says and chuckles knowing that we are still in our shock mode.

Being with Suho is really comfortable. He is typical guy that can make you feel at ease. Another friend I make this week. Nice one! We don't even realize that time flies so fast and we just chit chatting all the time enjoying each other presence and suddenly the night already come. We part and bid good bye to each other, heading to our own house. What a nice day! I just smile remembering how I make another friend this week. I didn't realize that having a friend is this good. Not since that betrayed me.

 

 

 

 

 

Holla!! Another update! I really wish that this fic have more subscribers and also comments in it :(((( It makes me sad that I think nobody likes this story T.T
So please subscribe and comments in this story! :)