Chapter 11

It's always been you

Kris' POV

 

 

I hear Tiffany calls my name. I walk closer to her and see her gesturing me to sit in front of her. God, i miss her so much, i really want to hug and kiss her, but i know that's wrong because i'm someone's boyfriend. This fact driving me insane.
"How's life?" Tiffany ask me, smilling. Her face don't change at all, her smile.. It still can melt my heart inside.
"Fine. Yours?" There's a long pause before i answer her. This is too awkward. I really want to ask her about many things, why she didn't call me or text me or email me, why she didn't let me know about her life there, why didn't she tell me that she's going back to Korea, am i nothing for her? Does she even miss me like i miss her?
"I'm fine too. I miss you." She say not looking at me but looking at her cup and playing with her fingers. She still has that habit. Always playing with her fingers whenever she's nervous. But, wait! What did she say? She miss me? Am i not hearing thing? My heart jolt because of happiness. Yea, knowing that she miss me is enough to make my heart flutter.
"I miss you too. Like crazy. I miss you til i think i'm going to die because of you didn't even let me know how you were doing there." I say almost shouting at her. The feeling of missing her, want to hug her, but realising that i already have a girlfriend and that's not her is making me mad at myself and it bursted into anger. When i just finished my sentence i realize that i'm out of control. She might be scared because of me. Stupid Kris!
"I'm sorry i didn't mean to mad at you. I was just upset." I sigh and she just remains silent. Oh oh wrong move Kris, she might cry just now. I don't want see her cry. But what i expected doesn't happen. She isn't crying but she smile weakly at me.
"I'm really sorry, but if i contacted you, i know i can't never getting over you, and i don't want to hurt you feelings." She say looking into my eyes. I can see she's being sincere and i feel even more guilty that i shouted at her, meanwhile what she did is for my good too.

Meeting her here is just bringing back old memories, when we were still together. Is this another chance given to me? To start all over again with her? With her, i can be my old self, laughing and smilling, and joking with her. No need long time, until we find ourselves enjoy with one another. Feels like nothing happens in this 2 and half years. Feels like we're never being apart and we really are meant to be for each other. I miss this feeling. Suddenly my phone ringing, i reject the call withput seeing whose calling. But the call won't stop and it keep ringing. I took a glance at the screen and seeing Tiana's name on it. I reject the call and turn off my phone. I don't want everyone interupted me when i'm with Tiffany. It's nice to have her here beside me eventhough Tiana's face always haunting me. ! Why she must be calling me? Now, i feel guilty.

"Kris, i need to go now. I'm really tired after being on plane for long hours." Tiffany say, and ready to leave when i catch her wrist.
"I'll take you home." I say smilling and left the cafe with her, holding in my hand. The feeling still same, the warmth of her hand, her scent. Am i dreaming? Is it real i'm holding her hand?
I wish time stop, but we're already in front of her house in no time. Disappointed with the fact, i don't even realize i pull her closer and hug her tight. She startled but she hugs me too afterwards. I release her and kiss her top of head.
"Welcome back to Korea and good night, Tiffany Wu." I say smilling at the joke i make. I used to joke on her by calling her Tiffany Wu. Yes, with my surname. But she just stay still looking at me with weird look. That's not the look he gave me whenever i called her like that before. Maybe, that's because she doesn't hear it for long time. After that i go to my home, smilling like an idiot on my way home. What a good day. Meeting her accidentally, is this fate?

 

 

Tiana's POV


I called Kris' phone for God knows how many times, but he doesn't answer my call. Weird. He always answer whenever i call him. Is he busy? He looked so troubled back then when we were dating. Is there any problem? I try to call him again, but this time his phone isn't active. Confuse with what's happening and have a bad feeling. I call his house and Sisy answer it. She's saying that Kris left home after since afternoon, must be after take me home and she doesn't know where he is now. I hpe you're okay Kris. I sigh and sit on the couch turning on the TV, watching some random TV program before finally decided to sleep.

In the morning i wake up, i immediatly check my phone, hoping there will be a text from him, but no. It doesn't have any text from him. I feel sad because he always text me when he wants to go sleeping and whe he wakes up in the morning but today i can't find any of those sweet text. I sigh and take a bath, after finishing my breakfast, i wait for him, he usually picks me up at this time, but there's no sign of him. I call him, and he answer it. He apologize because he can't fetch me to go to college like usual because he has something to do, okay, i can take that. But, he doesn't saying anything about what happen yesterday about him not picking up my phone, i wanna ask him but he already hang up on me. What the hell is wrong with him?

Today, i end up going to campus with my driver. I wish i can meet him in college now, really really unlucky that i don't have the same class with him today. When i arrived at the class i quickly take a seat near the window, i can see the backyard of the campus, and i can see Kris' friends are there, Chanyeol, Lay, and Xiumin, but Kris is nowhere to be seen. Weird. Usually he will always with me and when he is not with me, he'll be with his friends. I text him, asking if comes to the college or not today, and he says that he is going, but where is he? Ah, maybe he has an extra class or so what. I try to think positively. When i was holding my phone, thinking about Kris, i hear some guys talking about a new student. Luckily, the lecturer comes and start the class, i can't help but feel disgusted with the way the male students talking about how hot the new student is. Yucks. Boys, you guys should respect girls, even when you are not with them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Huaaaa... Kris are you trying to cheat on your girlfriend?? Hey guys long time no see! :) I've been busy these days and i'm a lil bit upset because this fic doesn't really have a very good response, different from my other fic :'( please love this story too and show it by subscribing and commenting on this story :')
Btw, do you guys have any recommendation for Kai's ff? The good one and have a happy ending please :))
Ah ya, is there any of you loves Justin Timberlake's Mirrors? If yes, would you kindly listen to the cover of that song, sung by my friends and I? :) 
Here's the link ----> https://soundcloud.com/lullabyhummer/justin-t-mirrors-cover

Thankkksssssss ::)))) enjoy the song and also the stories :))
Love you readers and subscribers and commenters :* :* MWAAAAHHH