Chapter 28

It's always been you

Kris' POV

 

 

What? What? WHAT? Am i hearing right?

"What did you say?" I ask my sister with a blank face. I an't believe what she said.

"I said that i met Tiana. Your love." She tells me again, with her worried face "Are you okay Ben?"

"Is she okay?" I can hear my voice is shaking. Tiana is here. She is back. "Are you sure it was her?"

Sisy rolls her eyes before answering to my question "101% sure. I saw her, but she didn't seem to recognize me. Do i change a lot?" She walks toward the mirror and checks herself out.

"Is she okay?" I ask her again. I want to know if she is okay. If she still has feelings left for me.

"I think yes, but i guess she's just got here when i met her. Just arrived in Korea i mean. She looked tired and has a lot of luggages with her." Sisy seems to recall her memories about this day earlier.

"So she stays in Jongin's hotel?" I mumble to myself, but Sisy hears me.

"I don't know tho, but 99% sure she does. I checked with the receptionist, there's no booking with her name, but there is with Kim Suho. He books the room for two weeks. My guess is she's staying there under Suho's name since they are best friends." I'm amazed. My sister thinks really fast. She even asked the receptionist about that and even think about someone who checks in under Suho's name. And she connects the dots from there. If i was in her position, i must be blanking.

"Lucky that my boyfriend is the owner" she says again. 

"Huh?"

"I said lucky that the ownet of the hotel is Jongin and his family, so i can ask such questions to the receptionist. They supposed to be not giving me those info if it wasn't Jongin who asked." She explains and i nod my head. Agree with her. 

"So what's your plan Ben?"

"Huh?"

"Ish! Why are you become this stupid? Only say huh hah huh hah all the time"

"Sorry, what did you ask?"

"What are you gonna do now that she's here?" Sisy seems bored to repeat the question again.

"I don't know"

"Do you want to go to meet her in her hotel room? I know the room."

"NO! It's not like i can go there like nothing happened. She hates me, if you forget."

"It's been 3 years Ben, people change, maybe she already forgave you." Sisy tries to cheer me up. She's a good sister. She's always been. I'm forever grateful to have her in my life.

"But my feelings for her doesnt change" i speak lowly, hoping my sister won't hear that. But she does.

"That's why, you should clear things out and ask her out again."

"But maybe she already has a boyfriend" i sound so helpless. The thought just went on my mind that there's a possibility that she's taken or worse, married, just like Fany.

"But maybe she doesn't. You'll never know if never ask. Try it first. And even if she already has, at least you'll know and you can finally let her go and move on with your life. I can't stand seeing you being like this. It has been 3 ing years Ben. You have been faking your heart, faking your smile. Don't say that you're not because i know you are. I know you better than most people do. Because you've been with me since day 1. Even baekki knows that you're not okay and baekki wasn't there since beginning." Sisy seems satisfied with her preach and i know she's right all along. I am not okay.

"But really sy. I can't just suddenly come to her."

"Then call Suho. He must know about this right."

"Brilliant my sister is brilliant"

I call suho but his phone is unreacheable. Maybe he is busy or already sleep. It's already late.

"He's not picking up, btw you should stay the night Sy. It's already late."

"Even without you saying, i already planned it" sisy laughs and heads to the guest room

 

 

 

 

Author's pov

Hi i am back. Sorry it took a long time and this chap is so short. I'll try to update more regulay but cant promise. Comment bellow about this shortie chapter. I'll see you again soon!