HERE COMES THE STORM...

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

7: HERE COMES THE STORM...

 

“I AM TAKING PRINCESS AWAY FROM HER BAD FATHER!!!”

 

That was what Dara hugely on a piece of paper and stick it to the bed side lamp beside the bed where Jae was sleeping soundly.

 

She then stomped her way out of the unit while releasing a few steam.

O====o=====o

DARA: did you know what happened during the 2 months that we didn’t see each other? First half of the month was spent with constantly updating each other with our schedules... what we’ve been doing, where were we, have we eaten yet, those type of things... then for about one and a half months he didn’t contact me or nothing... not replying to my messages and all, after the fact that I gave him warning about it! I really hate it! It’s like I’m not that important to them that they don’t bother to take time and answer my messages. I REALLY HATE IT!!! Just thinking about it really makes me angry again! Chincha!!!

O~~~~~~~O

JAE: while I was waiting for her at our CASTLE, I fell asleep while holding our Princess ever so tightly in my arms... the shock I felt when I woke up... Dara was still not there and Princess was nowhere to be found. Then I saw her note and I thought... “Ah, this is it!”

 

PD: why didn’t you contact her? You knew she’d get angry at you for not answering her, why do it?

 

JAE: in every relationship, there comes a point where you have to be able to freely express what you want and feel inside. Since Dara’s personality is very introverted, I wouldn’t know half the things that she’s thinking of... later will I know her true feelings after watching the broadcast, so this time I did something that would help our relationship a bit better... m-mildang.

O=====o

MC1: ah that strategy again!

 

MC2: it could make or break the couple actually

 

MC3: and based on Dara-ssi’s reaction she’s ready to break!!!

 

MC4: I think Jae will do something to regain that trust again!

O=======o=====o

PD: isn’t it too soon? You’ve just started to get to know each other.

 

JAE: ani... with our current busy schedules this is what I think would make us stronger... in order to let it all out.

O~~~~~~O

DARA: I really cried because of that guy! Chincha!!! In front of the members, wondering if he finds me bothersome... wondering if he’s doing all that for show and no true intentions!!! I really hate him right now!!!

O======o==o

Since Dara was in the spree of letting out her frustrations and anger when they were doing their backstage interview with Noh Hong Chul this was what she said.

 

“So YG has allowed you to have more interactions through variety shows... what programs would you like to do?” Hong Chul asked excitedly being a fan of 2NE1

 

“Infinity Challenge with oppa!” Bom answered and gestured towards Hong Chul

 

“How about you Dara-ssi?”

 

“WGM!” Dara replied determinedly

 

“You already have a husband there right?” Hong Chul teased

 

“Ani... it feels like I don’t have one... I want to do it with Hong Chul-oppa!” Dara smiled and laughed together with her members.

 

After winning number 1 for the week, Dara granted their fan’s request to dance. She decided to dance together with Hong Chul whom she felt the most comfortable with.

 

Everyone on stage were surprised but they enjoyed their dancing and their song, that everyone was invited to just stay on stage and play with them.

 

A different Dara was seen that day, interacting confidently with other artists... joking around with other EXO members especially with Chanyeol... then having an animated conversation with Minho, she then greeted Infinite’s Hoya and asked them to enjoy the stage with 2NE1.

 

With all this going on, a lot of fancams were posted online with Headings like: DARA FANBOYS...ALL ABOUT DARA PART 15...2NE1 KNOWS HOW TO PARTY!!!

 

And all of those fancams were diligently being monitored by one jealous King who tries to hide what he feels inside, just trying to murder the mouse button of his laptop out of frustration.

 

The WGM staff was now divided into two, one following Dara, the Queen and the other following Jae, the King.

 

THE KING’S SIDE

 

“Ahhhhh... my Queen and my Princess... I miss them so much!”

 

“Hyung... it’s like you asked for it!” Chun stated as the three were in the recording studio doing some late editing for their album

 

“Who gave you the idea to do that to noona? You know she hates that!” Junsu uttered while listening to the playback

 

“I just want her to open up and tell me what she really feels!” Jae explained while scratching his head

 

“What do you plan to do now?” Chun asked while giving their sound director the OK sign for one of their tracks

 

“An event to regain her trust once more... and I’m gonna need your help... so that my family can be whole again!”

 

THE QUEEN’S SIDE

“And now he decides to message me?! HMPH! Really, the nerve of that guy!!!ARGH!” Dara mumbled as she threw her phone on the sofa, as they were in the waiting room of one of the music shows, waiting for their turn to perform.

 

“Aren’t you curious as to what oppa wrote?” Minzy asked while handing Dara her phone, encouraging her to read it

 

“Why should I even bother!? It would just make me care again and then I won’t stop myself from replying then he would think everything’s fine! HMPH! Andwae!!! It’s his game I don’t want to play!!!” Dara stated stubbornly ignoring another text from Jae.

 

She changed Jaejoong’s name on her cellphone from MY NAMPYEON to THAT JERK!!!

 

FROM: THAT JERK

 

Nae anae... mian... I know you are angry, let me make it up to you... saranghae <3

 

“Yah, Bommie’-ah who gave you permission to read my messages!?!?!” Dara tried to grab her cellphone from Bom when Bom passed it onto CL.

 

FROM: THAT JERK

My Queen... mian... I’m going to pick you up after your broadcast... please wait and let’s talk

 

“He’ s going to fetch you?! Omo! Unnie! That’s so sweet!” Minzy uttered while holding her hands close to her chest, trying to imagine Dara being swept away by her King.

 

“Andwae! Andwae! Andwae! That JERK!” Dara shouted then worried over about how loud her voice was

 

“You should meet with him and talk about it” Bom suggested

 

“That’s right unnie... and tell him the reason that you’re really angry is because YOU MISSED HIM!!! ALOT!!” CL teased avoiding being hit by Dara.

 

“BWO?! Who said I miss him? Chincha” Dara released a frustrated sigh

 

“Princess looks like she misses her appa!” Minzy pointed out

 

Then after a few moments...

 

“Arasso... I’ll meet with him...” Dara surrendered after thinking about it very hard.

 

After the filming of the performance, Dara hurriedly changed her clothes to casual clothes when Jjangmae, their manager informed her that there was someone who was waiting for her in the other room.

 

When she opened the door in one of the waiting rooms, there she found Jae sitting very stiffly looking like he was in deep thought. He looked up and saw his wife entering the room.

 

“Ahhh... my Queen... you look beautiful whatever hairstyle or haircolor you wear” Jae stood up then closed the gap between them and hugged her.

 

Dara was surprised and was a bit annoyed, he was acting like nothing happened, she pushed him away from her and her words shocked Jae.

 

“I hate you!!!”

 

“Mian... my lovely Queen... mian!” Jae then hang his head low

 

“Is that how you treat your precious Queen... neglecting her for such a long time???! Chincha!!! Why don’t you explain to me why you did what you did!” Dara crossed her arms and sat on the chair opposite jae>
o========O======O

MC1: waaaaah angry Dara is scary!!!

 

MC2: now everyone can see how Dara gets angry

 

MC3: ah that’s right the last time she was angry she threw a bottle that only CL saw...

O=====o=====o

“I did what I did because I wanted to know your true feelings” Jae started

 

“Didn’t I tell you, that I’ll work hard and I’m trying my best to show my feelings!” Dara interrupted Jae feeling annoyed

 

“Neh, I know.. but it feels like you’re holding back... and yes, we do text each other but it feels like we’re just friends... I didn’t get the feeling that we’re married, so I thought of a way of how to know and reveal your true feelings for me”

 

“Didn’t you know that texting you first was a big step for me!? It took me 2 hours of deliberation just to send you a simple text of ‘how are you?’ The effort I put with my message by pushing myself out of my comfort zone! Chincha... it was really...” Dara interrupted again couldn’t contain her frustrations

 

“Would you let me finish first?” Jae smiled then Dara shut , she obviously had a lot to say, Dara then nodded as Jae continued to talk.

 

“The first week of this Mildang was easy... but then as weeks turned into a month, I saw and learned a lot about myself and our relationship in the short time that we’ve been together... it was pretty obvious that you were mad at me... you even danced with Hong Chul hyung and even wanted to get married to him... please tell me that was just out of spite... it’s not your true intention right? You’re not going to divorce me right?” Jae asked helplessly looking at Dara’s eyes

 

“I won’t go to that extent because I made a vow to you that I would work hard to make this marriage work... but that doesn’t mean that I am not mad at you anymore!!!” Dara uttered

 

“I learned how important my Queen is to me..” Jae added with a smile

 

“You!! You even made me cry! Made me think of negative things... you made me go crazy! I hated you!!! I threw all the things that reminded me of you... then after awhile I just took them back out of the trash can... AIGOOOOO... YOU MADE ME MISS YOU!!! I hated you for that! ChinchA!!!” Dara suddenly  bursted and let out all the bottled feelings she kept inside her.

 

Jae then hugged her again.

 

“Mian... I won’t do it again...”

 

“You better not or else I really am going to find another Kingdom and I won’t allow you any visiting rights to Princess!!!”

 

Then after her outburst came the rest of 2NE1 members. They brought cake and greeted them with poppers and confetti!

 

“HAPPY 100 DAYS!!!!” Minzy and the rest stated as she brought the cake to the couple

 

“H-how did you know?!” Dara was surprised

 

“How can we not know? You always rant about it! It’s almost our 100 days and he is still not calling me... irrokae... every single day the same old story!!!” Bom stated while teasing Dara who was turning red in embarrassment.

 

“Congratulations!” CL added as she smudged some icing on Dara’s nose

 

“Queen Tokki!” Jae uttered with his right arm over Dara’s shoulder.

O=====o====o

MC1: waaaaahhhh... what a good comeback

 

MC2: he still has an event for her right?

 

MC3: so their mildang is done?

 

MC4: the storm has passed!!!

O=====o=====o

 

WHAT IS THE EVENT KING JAE PREPARED FOR HIS QUEEN DARA...

 

 

 

 

STAY TUNED NEXT WEEK FOR THEIR JOURNEY...

 

 

O====O=======O=====O

 

what indeed has jae prepared?

 

 

thank you for your comments they give me inspiration to update more..

 

 

i hope you enjoy the update ^^