LAST EPISODE PART 2

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

LAST ROMANCE PART 2

 

THE SECOND PART OF THE ROYAL COUPLE’S FINAL DAY TOGETHER…

 

 

DARA… CONQUERED HER FEAR OF HEIGHTS AND BRAVED THE HEIGHT OF BUNGEE JUMPING…

 

 

TOGETHER WITH HER NAMPYEON… THEY MADE THE JUMP…

 

 

IT WAS NEWS IN EVERY ENTERTAINMENT SECTION…

 

 

WHAT WILL UNFOLD AS THEY SAY GOODBYE TO EACH OTHER?

 

O=======O========O

 

MC1: aigoo… PD-nim use your trolling powers and use it on these two.

 

MC2: now is Jae’s turn for the event.

 

MC3: what did he prepare?

 

O=========o========o

 

After the bungee jumping, Jae and Dara then headed off to their next destination which was prepared by Jae.

 

“So where are we going?” Dara asked with wide eyes, now awake from their bungee jumping.

 

“To our castle.” Jae answered with a smile side glancing at the excited Dara.

 

“Really? Awwwww… I am really going to miss uri castle!” Dara stated looking out the window.

 

After an hour drive, they finally arrived in their castle.

 

When they opened the door to their castle slowly, they found it dark.

 

“I am going to miss our castle... the smell of it… it’s home!” Dara uttered as she went inside followed by Jae who was keeping quiet.

 

Jae then went ahead and scurried his way to switch the lights on. When the lights opened, the sight before them brought surprise to Dara.

 

“Omo!” Dara exclaimed with her hands covering .

 

O========o=======o

 

MC4: waeyo?

 

MC1: what is it?

 

 

MC2: what did she see?

 

O========o========o

 

On the wall beside the window where there was the view of the cityscape, there was a gigantic silhouette of a castle as tall as Dara and as wide as the whole wall.

 

As Dara neared it, she can see something, and when she was near it… she saw that the castle was made of pictures of the two of them… their memories together as a couple. What they did and where they have been. Together with their family and members. It was all plastered on the wall into a shape of a castle.

 

     

 

“You did this?” Dara asked as she slowly looked at each one of the photos.

 

She stopped and placed her hands on her face hiding her crying face to her nampyeon. Jae knew it as he held her and hugged her to his chest.

 

“This was supposed to make you happy not sad…” Jae stated in a whisper, trying very hard not to cry as well.

 

“I am happy… I don’t know why I am crying, seeing the pictures and all the things we have done together, it suddenly brought tears to my eyes.” Dara stated looking at Jae who gently wiped the tears away from her face.

 

Jae once again hugged her and cradled her head to his chest as Dara just buried her head and tried to calm herself down.

 

After she calmed down, they both looked at the pictures once again. This time they were now laughing and reminiscing those times while they held hands.

 

“You did this?” Dara asked once again.

 

“I spent the whole night making this, don’t I get something in return?” Jae answered anticipating for a reward.

 

“Arasso.” Dara nodded and smiled as she tiptoed and gave Jae a kiss on the cheek.

 

“My thank you kiss… for uri King!” Dara smiled.

 

As Dara continued to look at the numerous pictures on the wall, Jae then headed for the kitchen to cook Dara’s favourite food.

 

Ramen.

 

Once it was cooked, they ate in comfortable silence, in front of the collage Jae made on the wall still looking at all the things they did together.

 

O======o======o

 

MC2: they did a lot!

 

MC1: yeah, they have done a lot of couple things that I haven’t don’t with my wife, whom I am married to for 10 years now.

 

MC3: ahahahahaha, you shouldn’t let your wife watch this show then!

 

MC1: too late… she is hooked on this couple!

 

O=======o=======o

 

After eating and cleaning… the two were then given an on the spot mission by the PD.

 

They were asked to make a time capsule. They were to place all of the things that reminded them of their married life and place it in a special box. They will open it after 2 years… after Jae finishes his mandatory military service.

 

The two then searched their room and their castle for the things that reminds them of their married life.

 

They placed their first letter and picture together at the COFFEE COJJEE.

 

The cloth and buttons used to make Princess and Prince.

 

The lyric sheet for A BOY’S LETTER.

 

The plane ticket to Palawan.

 

Their couple ring given by fans.

 

A JAEDARA sign from a fan as well.

 

A picture of the two of them sleeping and wearing matching outfits.

 

And lastly a letter for each of them.

 

They made 2 letters… one was to be read aloud and the other one was to be read 2 years later.

 

O=======o=======o

 

PD: what were your thoughts while you were placing the things inside the time capsule?

 

DARA: “ahhhh, this is it… this is finally a goodbye” that was what was going through my mind… I can’t help but tear up a bit… because, I have shared some wonderful memories with nampyeon… and looking at the pictures on the wall, it just brought back memories of our first meeting… how nervous I was back then.

 

O~~~~~~~~o

PD: what were you thinking while making the letter?

 

JAE: I have to be honest with her… I have to be truthful to the feelings I was feeling… I have to tell her how she is an important part of my life.

 

O=======o========o

 

After the two finalized the things they wanted to keep in the time capsule. The PD gave them a padlock and asked the couple to lock it.

 

And then another letter was given to the two.

 

AS A FINAL DAY FOR THE COUPLE… HEAD ON OUT TO THE DONGHAE SEA… WATCH THE SUNRISE TOGETHER BEFORE GOING YOUR SEPARATE WAYS.

 

O=======O======O

 

The couple then once again head on out for a trip to the seashore. The couple talked for awhile as they used Jae’s van to go to their destination.

 

They decided to sit together at the back. Hands enclosed in each other’s hand, not knowing what to say, careful because they might break out a tear.

 

After awhile, the two were seen sleeping. Dara resting her head on Jae’s shoulder as Jae’s head was on Dara’s.

 

O========o=======o

 

MC1: aigoo, this looks like a scene from a drama!

 

MC2: this isn’t a drama… and yet I am tearing up.

 

MC4(wiping her tears away): wae? Wae? Why do I have tears in my eyes?

 

MC3: you are so attached to these two, aren’t you?

 

O=============o=======o

 

After awhile, they have reached the DONGHAE SEA.

 

The two then set up a tent and sat on the mat enjoying the sea breeze. The two shared one huge blanket to keep each other warm as they looked at the horizon slowly being lit up by the rising sun.

 

This was the time the two read out their letters to each other.

 

My Queen,

 

The past year was such a meaningful one for me. I met you and overcome a huge obstacle with the trials me and my members have been through. I am happy because I shared them all with you.

 

My good and bad times were spent together with you. Never ever doubt yourself, you have worked hard to be where you are right now, I can attest to it.

 

I am so blessed to have a wife as good as you, you have shown me what a married life should be. You have set my standards and I am happy to be a part of your life.

 

Remember when I enter military, stay away from boy groups, arasso? I am still your husband, we will still read the other letter after 2 years, promise me.

 

Stay away especially from that kid from EXO… Chanyeol… he is a die hard fan and I know how you like those types of guys. Remember there is still a television in the military… I will monitor you closely.

 

I will be your forever KING and you will be my only QUEEN.

 

SARANGHAE.

 

Your nampyeon,

Jae

 

 

 

After a moment as Jae tried to calm himself down to avoid showing Dara the tears that were threatening to fall down his face. He coughed a bit to clear his throat as Dara began to read her letter to Jae.

 

My King,

 

Thank you for creating such a wonderful kingdom with me. Truly you are my nampyeon.

 

 

Kyaaaaaaa!!!

 

I am a bit sad of the parting, we truly shared wonderful memories together. I thank you for taking care of me, looking out for me… thank you nampyeon.

 

Thank you for giving me courage. Jumping with you was my last step in this married life. I trust you completely and thank you for falling with me.

 

Being married to you was such a wonderful journey. I don’t want it to end because I have grown used to you.

 

I am used to having you with me. Having to come home to our castle and see you in it… sleeping, writing, drinking coffee, reading the newspaper, watching tv… doing trivial things.

 

Coming home to the castle was some where I can call home. I am afraid and at the same time excited because we are going to embark on another journey… back to our lives without each other.

 

I have to wait 2 years before I can read your other letter, time passes by quickly… I can’t wait for it to come.

 

Thank you, my king.

 

SARANGHAE.

 

Your queen,

Dara

 

 

After the two read out their letters to each other… they watched the sunrise and after a few minutes… they looked at each other.

 

“My wife… my queen… my star… good bye.” Jae uttered

 

“My husband, my king, my sky… good bye.” Dara whispered.

 

And then they hugged each other one last time and a kiss to say goodbye to each other.

 

After the kiss, which was on the lips… the two were seen walking in different directions and riding in different vans.

O==========o========o

 

MC1: Omo… I am watching such a heartbreaking scene.

 

MC3: did you see that? They kissed?!

 

MC2: aigoo… their scene was like in a drama… aigoo… the tears are falling from my eyes.

 

MC4: yeorobun… this concludes the ROYAL COUPLE’S married life.

 

O========o==========o

 NEWS:

 

Kim Jaejoong bid his fans goodbye as he enters the military sporting a short cropped hair and bowing to the fans who came to see him off.

 

Another idol’s van was seen in the vicinity as Jaejoong was seen entering and going out of it after a few minutes.

 

O=======o==========o

 

NEWS:

 

2NE1 wrapped up their 3rd world tour concert.

 

SSANG PARK getting a lot of invites from variety shows and drama.

 

CL has been seen designing for a certain brand of clothing.

 

Minzy is doing well with her 2nd solo album.

 

O=============o==========o

 

After 2 years…

 

NEWS:

 

Kim Jaejoong has finally finished his military service.

 

2NE1 is set to wrap up their concert.

 

O========o=======o

 

WGM SET

 

MC1: PD-nim… Jaejoong is out of military service… when are they coming back?

 

MC3: ah, that’s right… they still have a time capsule!

 

MC2: reunion, juseyo!

 

O=========o========o

 

THE ROYAL COUPLE MAKES A COMEBACK… AFTER 2 YEARS…

 

 

 

THEY WILL NOW OPEN THEIR TIME CAPSULE.

 

 

 

BUT FIRST… WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE ROYAL COUPLE MEETS EACH OTHER AFTER 2 YEARS???

 

O==========O===========O

 

 

ONE LAST CHAPTER TO GO AND BYE BYE

 

 

 

show some love...

 

 

comment down below