JAE AND DARA'S WISH PART 4

WE GOT MARRIED!!!
WE GOT MARRIED: JAE AND DARA'S WISH PART 4
 
"Ah... neh... I wish for a kiss." Jae uttered in a low voice as he slowly lifted his head up to look at Dara's reaction.
 
When he looked at Dara, he saw that she was smiling and she stopped walking and stood in front of him.
 
"A kiss? Hmmmm... okay" Dara agreed as he tiptoed and kissed Jae on the cheek.
 
After that, Dara took Jae's hand as she signalled him to continue on walking.
 
 
o=====o=====o
 
PD: so... you kissed him... 
 
DARA: kyaaaaaahhhh!!! I couldn't believe it myself... I didn't know where I got the courage to do that... and seeing how relaxed I was doing that... I could mistake myself for someone else... usually, I am not that bold to do skinship... but with him... it feels right? Am I allowed to say it like that? Aigoo, this is dangerous.
 
o~~~~~~o
 
PD: so... she kissed you... that was your wish... a kiss
 
JAE: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Neh... I was really shocked... I thought that she would really reject the idea or even hesitate or something... I was expecting her to do something not kiss me really, right there and then... I don't know but the feeling I felt when she kissed my cheek was like, I was an oppa to her, even though she is older than me... I felt like I was bigger than big... aish, I don't know what I mean.
 
o=====o=====o
 
MC1: Aigoo... these two really
 
MC2: can't he just say that he enjoyed it?
 
Mc3: that's dangerous... ahahahaha!
 
o====o=====o
 
The following morning, they were off to an early start... they were headed to KingFisher Park, for a full day activity.
 
"Good morning" Dara greeted with a smile on her face, showing no signs of awkwardness from what happened last night.
 
"Ah, neh Good morning... how do you say that in Tagalog?" Jae smiled back
 
"Ma-gan-dang U-ma-ga!" Dara stated slowly as Jae repeated it to her.
 
"Magandang umaga din!" Dara smiled as they boarded the van taking them to their early destination.
 
"Where are we going now?" Jae asked sitting beside Dara
 
"KingFisher Park, this is actually my first time here... so I am also a bit excited for the whole activity... I heard we will be staying there until night time!" Dara replied excitedly waving at some of the fans who have heard that she was staying at the hotel.
 
"Hmmm... this will be fun!" Jae stated with a smile side glancing at Dara who was happily looking out the window as they headed off for the park.
 
When they arrived at the park, they were ushered to a jungle trekking to meet the rising sun and enjoy the morning breeze a top the mountain of Lunes Santo. It was such a breathtaking sight and a very spiritual experience.
 
o====o=====o
 
DARA: when we went up the mountain and reached the top of it... I don't know what got into me... it brought tears to my eyes... I got emotional at the sight before me... the beauty of nature in front of me... enjoying it together with my husband
 
o~~~~~~o
JAE: I saw her tearing up, maybe she was overwhelmed by the sight of the mountain... because it was really a beautiful place... it wasn't tiring at all, the pace was slow and was okay... the weather was also nice, despite the season that we came there... it was supposed to be a rainy season but even the weather was working for us... making us enjoy our vacation.
 
 
o====o=====o
 
 
After their trekking, their next activity was Mangrove Kayaking, it was also a relaxing tour around the mangroves which led to the shoreline of a beach where a sumptuous lunch was waiting for them.
 
Dara taught Jae how to eat using his hands, Filipino-style, as they had their lunch on a banana leaf, with grilled pork and fish and some vegetables and soup and some fruits for their dessert.
 
 
 
 
"So this is the life of a true vacation?" Jae stated as they were walking along the shore again, this time picking some shells.
 
"Neh... at least we had a time like this... I think after this vacation, we will be busy again with our own schedules... we will have less time to see each other... we are going to start promoting our album by the end of the year... it will really be hectic by then..." Dara uttered as she said her worries
 
"Well, just don't forget about Dara Day... you have an event still at my coffee shop... you have to make an appearance there!" Jae reminded her as he handed her a purple colored sea shell
 
"Of course, I already have that saved in my schedule...this is nice..." Dara stated as they continued walking.
 
 
 
They enjoyed the free time to relax and just play and enjoy their vacation.
 
 
 
They waited for the sun to set before their next activity and that was firefly watching.
 
 
 
It was a splendid sight to see the fireflies at night... it was sort of magical for the couple who was enjoying the tour together with the staff.
 
 
"Ahhhh, you can't see these in the city..." Jae uttered as he saw the fireflies and took a picture with Dara in it.
 
 
 
"The tour guide told us we can make a wish as we pass by here and look at the fireflies" Dara informed Jae as she roughly translated what the tour guide told her.
 
 
"REally... I don't need anymore wishes... I feel like I might be spoiled too much... AHAHAHAHA" Jae uttered 
 
o======o======o
 
Mc1: this couple can make a travel documentary for Coron Palawan
 
 
MC2: truly a magnificent sight to see fireflies
 
 
MC3: do we still see them here in our country though
 
 
MC4: in the mountains, that's where you can still see them, away from the pollution
 
 
Mc1: fireflies are really a symbol of hope...
 
 
MC2: it is such a romantic getaway for the couple...
 
o=====o======o
 
AFTER THEIR 3 DAY VACATION
 
 
 
 
 
WILL EVERYTHING BE THE SAME AGAIN?
 
 
 
 
 
 
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEIR MARRIED LIFE?
 
 
 
 
 
WITH THEIR BUSY SCHEDULES... CAN THEY STILL MEET UP AND SEE EACH OTHER?
 
 
 
 
 
STAY TUNED FOR NEXT WEEKS EPISODE OF WE GOT MARRIED.
 
 
 
O====O=====O
 
and that concludes my triple update as a birthday gift from me to you
 
 
i'm sorry if i bombarded my update with lots of pictures because really words cannot express the beauty of the sights and attractions brought by Coron... so what better way to show it to you guys by just posting the pictures and let you imagine it was you in those pictures enjoying the day ^^
 
 
hope you liked it...
 
 
 
 
i really really love you my dear readers
 
 
 
 
comments are love ^^